Author Topic: Major League Baseball  (Read 11473 times)

PB

• Ellightened
https://www.fox4news.com/news/former-angels-employee-charged-in-tyler-skaggs-fatal-fentanyl-overdose-at-north-texas-hotel

... It was later learned by investigators that Kay had lied to them, and told another Angels employee that he visited Skaggs’ room the night of his death.

The Drug Enforcement Administration determined that Kay would regularly give the blue M/30 pills – dubbed “blue boys” – to Skaggs and others.

The Angels put out a statement that investigation found no one in management was aware an employee was giving players, including Skaggs, opioids.

Kay made his first court appearance Friday morning, and faces up to 20 years in federal prison if he’s found guilty.

This was a long time coming, I'd forgotten all about it.

This guy was put on leave almost immediately after the player died, so it was just a matter of time for him to be arrested, indicted, etc.

PB

• Ellightened
Re: Major League Baseball
« Reply #181 on: August 09, 2020, 02:18:17 PM »
Well the Pirates play the Tigers today and just out of boredom I checked in on the game.  Still no outs in the first, the Pirates are down 5-0, and our starter Derek Holland gave up 4 home runs so far.  Seems like everything is status quo.

How is LerBom doing keeping Kobe's legacy alive?

ShayP

• Sandwich King
  • Ellightened
  • Halloween is just around the corner.
« Reply #182 on: August 09, 2020, 02:24:17 PM »
How is LerBom doing keeping Kobe's legacy alive?

Ha!  ;D  I have no idea. The NBA is dead to me.

ShayP

• Sandwich King
  • Ellightened
  • Halloween is just around the corner.
« Reply #183 on: October 13, 2020, 08:59:59 AM »
The Pirates were guaranteed the 1st overall pick.  I wonder how they'll screw this one up.   ::)

Zetaspeak

• KNYE
« Reply #184 on: October 13, 2020, 07:38:12 PM »
Dodgers down 7-0 in the 7th innning  stretch, almost came made an amazing comeback but fell just short losing 8-7. Down 0-2 in the series  :-\