Author Topic: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar  (Read 950601 times)

nooryisawesome

• KNYE
Re: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar
« Reply #24570 on: March 06, 2021, 10:33:02 AM »
... But only day three of wearing the same shorts, er, any shorts...

By the way I hear that the Pfizer shot does not have the same side effect after the second round. I do hear on the news that the Moderna version is the one that kicks people's ass.

I hear Pfizer is not as bad as Moderna. I had the Moderna shot. The first night of the second shot was rough. Chills fever, etc. it wasn’t unbearable but it was very unpleasant, I felt a little better once I was able to get some sleep. I guess the younger you are the harder it is. A few of the older folks I know who got the second shot had milder symptoms but it was still unpleasant. On the plus side it is believed the Moderna vaccine last longer.

I am sure Falkie being the ungrateful person that he is will complain how it almost killed him and how he wants to sue. Instead of being thankful he is part of the less than 20% of the population who was able to get a vaccine.

I tell anyone to get the vaccine if they can. I hear the Johnson Johnson vaccine is very mild and still prevents serious illness. I think if your healthy and young that would be a good option if you don’t want to spend a night or two being sick.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if this is the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #24571 on: March 06, 2021, 10:39:22 AM »
The Johnson & Johnson shot will probably be the one that will create the most herd immunity...

One thing that travelers will need to take into consideration is that the Moderna version could cause symptoms that would get them thrown off of a flight, or maybe not even get into an airport...

Falkie's ability to get on a bus might be impacted. That's where the real money is at! If he can't get on the bus, he can't sue them 😁
Eh, nevermind...

nooryisawesome

• KNYE
« Reply #24572 on: March 06, 2021, 11:01:41 AM »
The Johnson & Johnson shot will probably be the one that will create the most herd immunity...

One thing that travelers will need to take into consideration is that the Moderna version could cause symptoms that would get them thrown off of a flight, or maybe not even get into an airport...

Falkie's ability to get on a bus might be impacted. That's where the real money is at! If he can't get on the bus, he can't sue them 😁

True but only for a few days. Just don’t plan on traveling for 4 days and you should be good. I know some people who called off because if you have a fever you have to quarantine for a few days. It’s paid anyway but they were just playing it safe. I went to work the next day even though I didn’t feel great, but I managed all the same. I’m in my 30s and when I received the shot they told me it was going to be very rough, I was ill but it was worth one night of being very sick.

Norm

• Elluminati
« Reply #24573 on: March 06, 2021, 11:09:51 AM »
No vaccine for me.

According to the media I'm gonna die someday...

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #24574 on: March 06, 2021, 11:14:52 AM »
... But only day three of wearing the same shorts, er, any shorts...

By the way I hear that the Pfizer shot does not have the same side effect after the second round. I do hear on the news that the Moderna version is the one that kicks people's ass.

Had 2nd Moderna shot yesterday, I feel fine.

Sendamonster

• KDWN
« Reply #24575 on: March 06, 2021, 03:52:12 PM »
Hungry?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

omg no I did not want to see that.