Author Topic: A Thank You to Bart Ell for Ellgab  (Read 1758 times)

KSM

• Extreme Moderator
  • Ellightened
  • BUILT TO FUCK!
Re: A Thank You to Bart Ell for Ellgab
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2018, 10:50:56 PM »
I dunno, I just like this place better. I submit to you that "Bart" (who's real name is Lance Baxter Noseworthy) seems to have put a lot of thought and attention to detail here and as it evolves it will refine even more. Now that Bell' is back, Ell' maaay? want to consider a new theme so that this house takes on a look of its own.  Or not, I don't care.
No you're right, let's do it the stupidest way possible because it's easier for you.

"It does what it wants, it is what it intends. That's how it operates, it kills and kills again" - Me

KSM

• Extreme Moderator
  • Ellightened
  • BUILT TO FUCK!
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2018, 11:07:22 PM »
I dunno, I just like this place better. I submit to you that "Bart" (who's real name is Lance Baxter Noseworthy) seems to have put a lot of thought and attention to detail here and as it evolves it will refine even more. Now that Bell' is back, Ell' maaay? want to consider a new theme so that this house takes on a look of its own.  Or not, I don't care.
...and I must add that I would bet my house that the OTHER PLACE is not donating it's adsense returns to anything or anyone but a demanding wife who never even cared about what bellgab was.  ANND it has the pathetic Donate button, c'mon ::) ::) ::)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
No you're right, let's do it the stupidest way possible because it's easier for you.

"It does what it wants, it is what it intends. That's how it operates, it kills and kills again" - Me

PB

• Elluminati
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2018, 11:46:48 PM »
...  ANND it has the pathetic Donate button, c'mon...

It's actually a Donate! button, which adds a touch of excitement.

KSM

• Extreme Moderator
  • Ellightened
  • BUILT TO FUCK!
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2018, 05:28:34 PM »
It's actually a Donate! button, which adds a touch of excitement.
It adds a touch of my wife misses the influx of cash from bellgab excitement.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies

damon

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue