Author Topic: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis  (Read 2732 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2018, 11:54:40 AM »
I was listening to Clyde on Ground Zero last night where he had Jimmy Church on for a time. When did Clyde Lewis start kissing Jimmy Church’s butt so much? 🙄

They have been making kissy face for a while. I listen to pretty much all of Clyde’s shows, have done since around 2011ish, his gov stuff puts me off as I am not in the US, so it’s all a big car crash to me whichever slant is put on it. His stuff with Jimmy Church riles me a bit, so I tend to skip his segments. I never really liked him or his show, and even less since that shit with the Ouija board the other week which was in very poor taste even for a no hoper like Church. Apart from the fact they are both premiere rats, I don’t really understand why Clyde blots his copy book by having Church on the shows. I’d even prefer to listen to Hoagie over Church and I really can’t stand listening to Hoagie. 
“Wah wah wah, bitch, moan, cry, bitch, bitch” - Hallie Lever

Garret’s moral compass is as small as his micropenis.

Chuck E Sleaze

• KIDD
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2018, 08:26:22 PM »
This is getting frustrating.  Clyde hasn't had a show worth a crap in two weeks.  I have turned every single one of them off after the first hour.  >:(

Doomed

• Elluminati
  • Deviated prevert.
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2018, 11:27:16 PM »
This is getting frustrating.  Clyde hasn't had a show worth a crap in two weeks.  I have turned every single one of them off after the first hour.  >:(
I thought the first hour tonight, was Clyde at his best. He was just being himself, and showed patience I haven't heard in a long time. I tune him in 2 maybe 3 times a week. Depends on the subject...guest etc.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2018, 01:27:39 PM »
I'm done with Clyde Lewis. He' been pissing me off lately and the final straw is him shilling for Doc Wallet.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2018, 01:29:56 PM »
I'm done with Clyde Lewis. He' been pissing me off lately and the final straw is him shilling for Doc Wallet.

It’s not like this is the first time. 
I am a rocket scientist. Please do not embarrass yourself by asking me to help configure your laptop.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2018, 08:08:31 PM »
It’s not like this is the first time.

True, but he reached my "had enough" limit last night.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

Adam Baum

• KNYE
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2018, 09:00:44 PM »
Another thing that has made me stop listening is his constantly saying "Y'know", sometimes 4 or 5 times in a sentence. Doesn't seem like something a radio professional should be doing.

Astro Bitch

• KDWN
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2018, 11:28:56 PM »
Another thing that has made me stop listening is his constantly saying "Y'know", sometimes 4 or 5 times in a sentence. Doesn't seem like something a radio professional should be doing.
I know Y know?
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Biankaa

• KIDD
  • blows kisses
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2018, 04:19:19 AM »
A friend on the fan pages recommended this guy to me. Unfortunately in Aus we can't live stream him but what gold.  I haven't stopped listening to him for 2 weeks now. 

Adam Baum

• KNYE
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2018, 11:51:19 AM »

obtuseidiot

• KIDD
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2018, 12:08:17 AM »
I know! Why couldn't it be you instead?! Oh, the humanity!

Dick. :P

Hank

• KMST
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2018, 08:39:35 PM »
Alex Jones was supposed to guest tonight on GZ. Clyde came on a while ago and announced, "Due to things beyond our control......" Now no AJ.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2018, 02:13:08 AM »
Alex Jones was supposed to guest tonight on GZ. Clyde came on a while ago and announced, "Due to things beyond our control......" Now no AJ.

Yeah there's some weird shit going on with CLyde's show the last couple of days. I wonder what is going on.
“Wah wah wah, bitch, moan, cry, bitch, bitch” - Hallie Lever

Garret’s moral compass is as small as his micropenis.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2018, 04:58:03 AM »
I am enjoying his rake/slenderman show but I intend to enjoy those topics anyway. For any of you drinkers out there looking for a new game you could drink every time he says the word meme, although you might passed out cold after the first hour. LOL

ItsOver

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2018, 07:32:07 AM »
I am enjoying his rake/slenderman show but I intend to enjoy those topics anyway. For any of you drinkers out there looking for a new game you could drink every time he says the word meme, although you might passed out cold after the first hour. LOL
Ha!  So true.  ;D  Is there a meme of Clyde's fascination with memes?