Author Topic: Pyramids  (Read 256 times)

juan

• Drone Pilot
Re: Pyramids
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 03:14:21 AM »
Someone did a tv show on this. History Channel? It was interesting and seemed plausible.

albrecht

• Elluminati
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 04:57:17 PM »
Someone did a tv show on this. History Channel? It was interesting and seemed plausible.
Norry's guest last night William Henry, a "investigative mythologist" and expert in "ascension," sort of dismissed this find and theory and Norry muttered something like "I don't buy it."

juan

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 06:24:25 PM »
Norry's guest last night William Henry, a "investigative mythologist" and expert in "ascension," sort of dismissed this find and theory and Norry muttered something like "I don't buy it."
It must be true, then.

albrecht

• Elluminati
Anthony&Cleopatra tomb found? - Hawass
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 01:13:52 PM »
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/antony-cleopatras-long-lost-tomb-13886561 

""The long-lost tomb of Antony and Cleopatra will be eventually uncovered.  "The burial site has been finally estimated to be in the region of Taposiris Magna, 30km (18 miles) away from Alexandria," Egyptian archaeologist Zahi Hawass said."

ksm32

• Drone Pilot
  • Ball Hook Swivel
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 02:40:23 PM »
The guests name escapes me but he was on C2C back in 97ish W/ Barbara Simpson filling in. One of his educated theories was that the great pyramid was essentially a brewery. Serious. I like beer but that's a hell of a lot to go through for a cold one.. or warm one.
Make It Quick, The Coup De Grace

albrecht

• Elluminati
Re: Anthoy&Cleopatra Tomb found?
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 04:23:04 PM »
The guests name escapes me but he was on C2C back in 97ish W/ Barbara Simpson filling in. One of his educated theories was that the great pyramid was essentially a brewery. Serious. I like beer but that's a hell of a lot to go through for a cold one.. or warm one.

Yeah, I think there would simpler methods of making a brewery to enjoy some beer.  There is a frequent caller on C2C who claims she is Cleopatra reincarnated. I wonder how she will take this latest news from Hawass? I hope he comes on a show and she calls in....