Author Topic: Living with Sofia & Grandma's daughters former roomate, Ted  (Read 71 times)

ksm32

• Drone Pilot
  • NO!
Living with Sofia & Grandma's daughters former roomate, Ted
« on: January 20, 2019, 02:29:57 AM »
Today we all farted at the same time. Weird!
Make It Quick, The Coup De Grace

damon

• Hall Of Famer
  • Elluminati
  • gone Fishing
Re: Living with Sofia & Grandma's daughters former roomate, Ted
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 05:02:50 AM »
Today we all farted at the same time. Weird!
That idea stinks @ksm32

ksm32

• Drone Pilot
  • NO!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 04:11:11 PM »
Damon, hows about a hunk o' lasagna?

ksm32

• Drone Pilot
  • NO!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 07:06:16 PM »
Today RG came home with a hooker. They were really loud and ruined the coffee table, it's completely trashed and we've no choice but to dispose of it. Ted and @Sofia suggested that we should just put in the neighbors back yard in the middle of the night but I was quick to point out that they have large mean looking dogs. Funny thing about those dogs, we never hear them bark but they sure look nasty. We're thinking of a movie night tonight but the hooker is still here and she's complaining of gas pains so I don't know. Think I might just stay in my room for the night and let things, blow, over. These pretzels are making me thirsty.

When I was a little girl I had a donkey but dad shot him and we had delicious soup. I miss you Barkley.  :'(

paladin1991

• Ellightened
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 11:49:22 PM »
Today RG came home with a hooker. They were really loud and ruined the coffee table, it's completely trashed and we've no choice but to dispose of it. Ted and @Sofia suggested that we should just put in the neighbors back yard in the middle of the night but I was quick to point out that they have large mean looking dogs. Funny thing about those dogs, we never hear them bark but they sure look nasty. We're thinking of a movie night tonight but the hooker is still here and she's complaining of gas pains so I don't know. Think I might just stay in my room for the night and let things, blow, over. These pretzels are making me thirsty.

When I was a little girl I had a donkey but dad shot him and we had delicious soup. I miss you Barkley.  :'(
;D ;D ;D ;D