Author Topic: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar  (Read 194979 times)

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
Re: The Musings of Falkie; a Youtube superstar
« Reply #8265 on: July 19, 2019, 07:35:40 AM »
snap !
was the “culprit”
rather FUNNY, as the SENDA has repeatedly INVITED fans to come to Casa Senda to help him with technical issues, clean, do his laundry (GIANT red shorts) and take him out to eat...

SENDA concerned about his PRIVACY ?
come on
“it’s NOT a bedpan...I found it downstairs”

Rally Squirrel

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #8266 on: July 19, 2019, 08:05:37 AM »
rather FUNNY, as the SENDA has repeatedly INVITED fans to come to Casa Senda to help him with technical issues, clean, do his laundry (GIANT red shorts) and take him out to eat...

SENDA concerned about his PRIVACY ?
come on

Senda has released his address a few times and I just said the address but did not say his name. However YouTube has minimum wage or less folks looking at vids and they hardly look into things. They heard a number so delete.

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #8267 on: July 19, 2019, 09:48:29 AM »
Naturally I do want Falkie to see my videos. The early ones were made to inform about him but the more recent ones have been to poke fun and anger him.

If it was OG I would be honored. I consider him the most skilled troll I have ever seen. There is no doubt in my mind that OG has other handles but I never thought he was trolling us, he and others use that tactic to get inside info and give it to us. I for one will and never have asked how people get the info I get delivered to me.

We are not being trolled but we must respect their anonymity so they can continue.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

OLG and White Crow, both Trolls Extraordinaire. And I wouldn’t believe one thing those two say if my life depended on it. LOL

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #8268 on: July 19, 2019, 10:02:19 AM »
just curious about SENDA’s blood pressure lately...
I mean with T-Mobile severing his service
(he “thought” ? the were paid)
his 👁PAD dead
(who would have seen that coming)
an impending inspection
(“inspection” my ass...)
preparing that piece of shit 12 year old Prius with over 200K miles and has parts falling off
(now, a “perspective buyer” videoing his sales pitch as he shows that piece of shit WOULD BE YOUTUBE GOLD !
)
his (ever present) kittie herd in dire need of food before they stave
(donations are being accepted)
his quest to “buy” a NEW 👁PAD
(donations are being accepted)
having to wait around for Abram to saw off his office/studio chair arms so he can fit his FAT ASS in it
(just waiting for the poor chair to COLLAPSE)
worrying if slo Kathy will be invited to Taco Bell by that Mexican Guy
or if that BLACK man, Angus, will invite he over for some tube steak...

I really think he should...
1. call an ambulance so they can check his blood pressure
or
2. go to the ER for a blood pressure check
or
3. BOTH, I mean having it checked twice would be better, besides the ambulance can give him a lift to the ER (saves him VALUABLE TIME, and he need not bother slo Kathy)

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #8269 on: July 19, 2019, 10:13:52 AM »
just curious about SENDA’s blood pressure lately...
I mean with T-Mobile severing his service
(he “thought” ? the were paid)

Maybe Ole Gerry will enlighten us to what the hell Falkie means by THAT?

Norm

• KNYE
« Reply #8270 on: July 19, 2019, 10:24:51 AM »
She thinks what ever I tell her to think or she gets the hose again.

The 'hose' is a formidable object that is worshipped in distant countries were electricity has yet to be discovered.

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #8271 on: July 19, 2019, 11:09:54 AM »
Hello,

According to our Privacy Guidelines (Receiving notice of a privacy violation

YouTube may provide you, the uploader, an opportunity to remove or edit the private information within your video. In this case, we would email you about the potential violation and allow you 48 hours to take action on the complaint. If you remove the alleged violation from the site within the 48 hours, the complaint filed will then be closed. If the potential privacy violation remains on the site after 48 hours, the complaint will be reviewed by the YouTube Team.
If we remove your video for a privacy violation, please do not upload another version featuring the same people. These individuals will likely file another privacy complaint or report you for harassment. We are serious about protecting our users and suspend accounts that violate people's privacy.
How can I address the complaint?

You can remove the reported content completely from the site.
    If someone's full name or other personal information is listed within the title, description, or tags of your video, you can edit this by going to My Videos and clicking the Edit button on the reported video.
    You can blur the faces of individuals who appear in the videos. 

Incomplete methods of removal are not acceptable, and include:

Making a video private as the uploader can change the status from private to public at any time.
), YouTube may remove content in which an individual is uniquely identifiable by image, voice, full name, Social Security number, bank account number or contact information (e.g. home address, email address).

For more information about our removal processes, please check out the following video: http://goo.gl/Dt5ZDw.

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

That is all they said.
another thought...
suppose the Martinez Police Chief, a close personal friend of SENDA, was called and a POLICE REPORT filed...in the folder with the INFAMOUS UNSOLICITED FREE PIZZA police report ?

I suppose we will be updated if and when SENDA gets his NEW 👁PAD and has his T-Mobile service restored

Open Lines Gerry

• KMST
« Reply #8272 on: July 19, 2019, 03:17:28 PM »
Maybe Ole Gerry will enlighten us to what the hell Falkie means by THAT?

I just inboxed him because I have no idea myself.  I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation, and I'm hoping George will clear it all up for his fans, supporters, and suscribers.

Open Lines Gerry

• KMST
« Reply #8273 on: July 19, 2019, 03:22:48 PM »
Wonder who told Falkie about your video? I’m guessing OLGerry, and whom I think is the biggest troll of all, feeding BS to Falkie and all of us.

I've only inboxed George with notifications about videos or posts when it's been suggested by some of our wonderful friends here that it might be a good idea to do so - when The Master's attention to something particular was wanted.  Ol' Gerry is not a big fan of pretending to be someone's friend, and then turning around and stabbing him/her in the back just to try to gain favor with someone else.  That just wouldn't be right!

FRIENDSHIP.

Open Lines Gerry

• KMST
« Reply #8274 on: July 19, 2019, 03:28:45 PM »
Naturally I do want Falkie to see my videos. The early ones were made to inform about him but the more recent ones have been to poke fun and anger him.

If it was OG I would be honored. I consider him the most skilled troll I have ever seen. There is no doubt in my mind that OG has other handles but I never thought he was trolling us, he and others use that tactic to get inside info and give it to us. I for one will and never have asked how people get the info I get delivered to me.

We are not being trolled but we must respect their anonymity so they can continue.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Thank you for the kind words, but your efforts, however, have put those of any supposed or alleged trolls to shame.  While I would *NEVER* condone what you have done to George, I must begrudgingly admit that I have to respect and admire the pure genius behind the strategies and tactics you have employed at times.

FRIENDSHIP.

Happier Times are Coming

• Elluminati
« Reply #8275 on: July 19, 2019, 06:24:21 PM »
I just inboxed him because I have no idea myself.  I'm sure there is a perfectly logical explanation, and I'm hoping George will clear it all up for his fans, supporters, and suscribers.
Ol’ Gerry,
the “Master” is sure LUCKY to have such a FRIEND as you !

wink wink

(feels very odd...replying to an “OLG” Post)

FRIENDSHIP

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
« Reply #8276 on: July 19, 2019, 09:02:20 PM »
Ol’ Gerry,
the “Master” is sure LUCKY to have such a FRIEND as you !

wink wink

(feels very odd...replying to an “OLG” Post)

FRIENDSHIP

Alter ego and all that stuff? 😬