Author Topic: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says  (Read 8086 times)

Sofia

• Elluminati
Re: Stupid crap my Father-in-law says
« Reply #300 on: May 22, 2019, 02:56:36 AM »
Today FIL was sleeping in the yard in a low lawn chair and Louie came up to him and pissed on him and louie just strutted away like he had no care in the world
Lol.  They are an interesting match.  Is the court stuff winding down?  GD had to do community service for her trespass/civil disobedience.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
« Reply #301 on: May 30, 2019, 07:35:08 PM »
Well today was FIL's court date,, the case was dismissed because the other guy never showed up, you would figure that he would of been happy and want to get the out of that place but oh noo , not him he wanted to stay and watch the other court cases.  On the way to records his lawyer asked him now that the case is dismissed he just wanted to know how he broke a mans nose with a pelvic thrust,, FIL replied in typical FIL fashion, I always wear a cup and knocked himself in the groin so the lawyer could hear the knocking,, he just laughed and shook his head and said, just as well, I did not think a 35 year old man would want to be known as the man who was dry humped and had his nose broken by a 70 year old.  My father once told me that Buddha looks after little kids, pets and old people and it must be true because if it was anyone else they would of been locked up.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Sofia

• Elluminati
« Reply #302 on: May 30, 2019, 08:33:04 PM »
Well today was FIL's court date,, the case was dismissed because the other guy never showed up, you would figure that he would of been happy and want to get the out of that place but oh noo , not him he wanted to stay and watch the other court cases.  On the way to records his lawyer asked him now that the case is dismissed he just wanted to know how he broke a mans nose with a pelvic thrust,, FIL replied in typical FIL fashion, I always wear a cup and knocked himself in the groin so the lawyer could hear the knocking,, he just laughed and shook his head and said, just as well, I did not think a 35 year old man would want to be known as the man who was dry humped and had his nose broken by a 70 year old.  My father once told me that Buddha looks after little kids, pets and old people and it must be true because if it was anyone else they would of been locked up.
Wow, he lucked out!  Kinda smart too.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellightened
« Reply #303 on: May 31, 2019, 10:49:41 PM »
Wow, he lucked out!  Kinda smart too.
Sofia, what kind of cup do you think he wears?  Coffee cup?

Sofia

• Elluminati
« Reply #304 on: June 11, 2019, 01:10:40 AM »
Sofia, what kind of cup do you think he wears?  Coffee cup?
Decaf.

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
« Reply #305 on: July 04, 2019, 05:08:22 PM »
Well today we found out that FIL took Deandre to the DMV to get his drivers license except he took him for the motor cycle test.  OK, the funny part was he said DeAndre was as nervous as a fat dog at a Korean BBQ but passed the test using FIL's 1949 Harley,,although we are pissed at the drivers test the FAT DOG AT A KOREAN BBQ made me laugh.
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

Sofia

• Elluminati
« Reply #306 on: July 06, 2019, 02:34:44 AM »
Well today we found out that FIL took Deandre to the DMV to get his drivers license except he took him for the motor cycle test.  OK, the funny part was he said DeAndre was as nervous as a fat dog at a Korean BBQ but passed the test using FIL's 1949 Harley,,although we are pissed at the drivers test the FAT DOG AT A KOREAN BBQ made me laugh.
That's great that he passed!