Author Topic: This Bart Ell is not the real Bart that Trolled Falkie on BellGab...  (Read 1411 times)

WOTR

• Drone Pilot
  • Run Airyn... Run and don't look back...
Re: This Bart Ell is not the real Bart that Trolled Falkie on BellGab...
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2018, 10:39:17 PM »
@WOTR We can think about getting those dream floors installed before Christmas ;)
I'm guessing your score will be 7 before Christmas... Mine will probably be 0.  But I will get my CV shaft changed out tomorrow, and I just finished a ball joint and drooped a new dip tube in the old hot water tank... It's all about priorities.  :)

Sofia

• Elluminati
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2019, 10:23:15 PM »
Oh ho, ho - now I get it.

It's beginning to look a lot like some-one.  Goooot.   What-they-deserved.....

Sofia

• Elluminati
Re: Angry Glugsy had to take Court Ordered Parenting classes.
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2019, 10:25:59 PM »
Don't know if any of it is true- and I don't really care.  I just find it hilarious when people who I mildly dislike for no apparent reason end up broken, addicted, alone or homeless.  It always makes me feel so much better about myself and feel superior to them.  Even better is if they die broken and alone.  I have always believed those who I disagree with on the internet deserve this fate, and I LOL if it comes to pass.  I'm a great person (in my mind.)  ::)
I know a mean woman who died.  She was too doped up to know it, but she received a condolence card that said, "Sorry I can't be with you during your hospice.  My husband and I are on a cruise.  See you when we get back.  Love, So and So."  No kidding!

Sofia

• Elluminati
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2019, 10:31:35 PM »
A recent Airbnb tenant of mine some left a pair of very expensive Salvatore Ferragamo's. Messaged the guy, he doesn't care, offered to send them to him (in North Carolina) says he's "all good" The things these people leave behind sometimes. Craaazy :o
My experience is that some people who don't take care of their possessions may have gotten them for free (like stole them).

Sofia

• Elluminati
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2019, 10:34:31 PM »
Don't worry pal.
You are safe here.
Not everyone Someone is going to kick you out in the pants he, he.
FI.