Author Topic: Monster Movies  (Read 187 times)

ksm32

• Drone Pilot
  • NO!
Monster Movies
« on: December 04, 2018, 06:43:24 PM »
You know, the big guys, the classics.

Wouldn't you like to see a new King Kong vs Godzilla movie? Not a series, hell no, just one great movie. BTW I'm one of the only people I know that liked Cloverfield ??? Godzilla 2012 13? had less than 13 minutes of Godzilla throughout the two hours plus. That is just wrong. I understand that there is a line not to be crossed with overexposure but let's hug up to that line if we can. Kong Skull Island was much, much better.
Make It Quick, The Coup De Grace

ksm32

• Drone Pilot
  • NO!
Re: Monster Movies
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 09:19:42 PM »
Somehow I thought this would have been a great thread :-[

ok, fine 8)

ShayP

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 11:16:11 AM »
@ksm32  This thread should be great dammit.  Also, your avatar is giving me flashbacks.  Anyway...

The new Godzilla movie is coming out.  I'm down!

ksm32

• Drone Pilot
  • NO!
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 02:15:35 PM »
@ShayP  Thannnnk Yoouuu for that! I had no idea they had made another movie. Some of the older monsters in there as well. Are we to believe/hope that that is Rodan we're seeing as well as the multiheaded fella? His name escapes me.  Definitely going to see that one in the theatre. :)

PS Sorry about that avatar.

juan

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 03:36:38 PM »
Godzilla movies haven’t been the same since they stopped having all the Japanese characters take pictures of things with a Nikon F camera.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 04:27:36 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

ShayP

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 07:18:24 AM »
@ShayP  Thannnnk Yoouuu for that! I had no idea they had made another movie. Some of the older monsters in there as well. Are we to believe/hope that that is Rodan we're seeing as well as the multiheaded fella? His name escapes me.  Definitely going to see that one in the theatre. :)

PS Sorry about that avatar.

@ksm32   Yep, we are seeing Rodan.  As well as King Ghidorah.  Mothra looks pretty cool in this too.  I'm looking forward to it.  There will be another one after this that has even more monsters.  I think King Kong as well.  If I recall, the original movie where Godzilla fights King Kong, he drowns Kong in the ocean.  My memory is hazy though.

Oh and your previous avatar...no worries...I've had my fill of suppositories this past year.  No pun intended.   ;)  ;D

ShayP

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 07:19:36 AM »

ksm32

• Drone Pilot
  • NO!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 06:02:53 PM »
@21st Century Man  What.Is.That?  :o
That picture almost looks like dark web stuff. Scary ???

ksm32

• Drone Pilot
  • NO!
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2019, 06:06:19 PM »
@ksm32   Yep, we are seeing Rodan.  As well as King Ghidorah.  Mothra looks pretty cool in this too.  I'm looking forward to it.  There will be another one after this that has even more monsters.  I think King Kong as well.  If I recall, the original movie where Godzilla fights King Kong, he drowns Kong in the ocean.  My memory is hazy though.

Oh and your previous avatar...no worries...I've had my fill of suppositories this past year.  No pun intended.   ;)  ;D
Ya' know, I hope that perhaps high budget monster movies like these take off and replace the super hero craze that has gotten sooo old. People eat the hero movies up but I've had my fill as of years ago.

Singing "Go go Godzilla!"