Author Topic: Bob Lazar - Documentary  (Read 483 times)

Kingfish

• KDWN
Re: Bob Lazar - Documentary
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2018, 06:30:59 PM »
I'd watch if it was free, wouldn't bother otherwise.  Same approach I took with "Grown Ups 2."

ksm32

• Drone Pilot
  • NO!
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2018, 07:07:23 PM »
I'd watch if it was free
I'll bet that's the only way you could watch it.  I've never met anyone who would admit to watching Grown Ups.. 2??? So you must've loved the first instalment of that riveting franchise.
Make It Quick, The Coup De Grace

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2019, 07:37:14 PM »
I just saw the recently released Lazar documentary, Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers.
Those that are regular listeners to Art Bell and George Knapp on the half-dozen or so shows will find some portions to be a tedious rehash, but with some new information and previously unseen tidbits that make it worth a watch. For those only peripherally aware - Highly recommended.  Otherwise recommended, but maybe wait for a Sunday afternoon.

**Spoiler alert of what is new (its truly hard to spoil some of these things as they are already in the internet wilderness and you need to see them to appreciate)**
*Original KLAS footage of Lazar as 'Dennis.'
*Many scenes of Lazar in his laboratory/shop and home. We even get to hear him swear a little  ;D
*A description of how Element 115 is cut before placing it in the reactor (was mostly described generally now we get drawings)
*Lazar's Wife and Mom vouch for him.
*A raid on the Lazar's workshop for frivolous reasons after filming described.
* Lazar sees pictures of the S-4 hand scanner device for the first time in 30 years.
*The back of Lazar's Los Alamos badge is shown (It is consistent with those used in the early to the mid 80s) - previous reviews said the back of the S4 badge - this is not so.

*Bonus - Scenes of George Knapp's home office! And a poolside reading of his "nano-particles of Unobtanium" opener!

Am I convinced? I will always be a bit skeptical but this has shifted me a notch towards believing. Lets put it this way. He is the most credible whistle blower of his kind.

Morgus

• KDWN
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2019, 06:58:52 PM »
I just saw the recently released Lazar documentary, Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers.

I can only find it available for streaming viewing on Amazon Prime Video or VUDU.
Cost to rent to view is $5.99 in HD for both services.

Bart Ell

• Bartministrator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2019, 10:42:21 AM »

Bart Ell

• Bartministrator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2019, 07:06:54 PM »
Am I convinced? I will always be a bit skeptical but this has shifted me a notch towards believing. Lets put it this way. He is the most credible whistle blower of his kind.

You may enjoy this more than the movie, @Dyna-X
I still think his is the best woo story out there.
Lots of holes and funky stuff if you dig deep enough but woo enough to remain interesting

Belles

• Purps
  • KNYE
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2019, 07:54:30 PM »
Lots of holes and funky stuff if you dig deep enough but woo enough to remain interesting

Thanks for this Bart.  I watched the documentary a couple of weeks ago. 

I think I believe Lazar for the most part.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2019, 09:13:14 PM »

Thanks, Bart.
The Lazar story connects into my life through my stepdad who was a Los Alamos Lab employee (in the Physics division) in the late 70s through the late 80s. In 1990 we were all watching a TV show "A Current Affair" which was mostly celebrity gossip and they featured Lazar's story. The first words out of his mouth were "I can't believe he is talking about this!" 
I asked if he knew Lazar and he said "Yeah, we called him "the kid." In 1982, he would have been 38 and Lazar 23. When he saw the phonebook with K/M without delay he knew it was Kirk-Meier, the subcontractor. (Oddly, the K/M is cut out of most of the modern documentaries)

I looked for Lazar in my Dad's copy of the lab phone book from 1987 and he wasn't listed. I even saw some old JANET paperwork. Really, it was nothing more than about two pages of rules and regulations. As it turns out it really is Joint Air NETwork. He was at the Test site dozens of times.

The only major TV presentation of UFO woo I had seen before that seemed to set the stage was UFO Coverup: Live in September 1988 and it mentioned they were keeping live aliens in Nevada. 6 months later Linda Moulton Howe's an Alien Harvest was released with recreations of the briefing documents Bill Cooper claimed to have seen mentioning test flights of saucers at Area 51/Dreamland. My Dad's resume even mentioned Area 51 specifically for an unclassified project he did there. Lazar brought new narrative to all of this with S-4 right next to Area 51.

It would be another 5 years before the newspaper announced Art Bell's syndication on the local station.