Author Topic: Glass: Unbreakable Sequel ?  (Read 1649 times)

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
    • Real Bad Radio
Glass: Unbreakable Sequel ?
« on: January 15, 2019, 02:08:00 PM »
Well.. I always wondered if this might happen. Yay?  Fingers crossed 8)

Robert

• Drone Pilot
Re: Glass: Unbreakable Sequel ?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 04:53:11 PM »
I saw it last Sat. w one of my Bob friends.  Good flick.  The gods walk among us, they just don't know it.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2019, 06:55:58 PM »
I saw it last Sat. w one of my Bob friends.  Good flick.  The gods walk among us, they just don't know it.
Bob friends? Is that another guy named Robert?

I saw it two night ago and enjoyed it, although I think it could have been condensed down about 10-15 minutes all in that last section of the film. But yeah, overall I'd see it again.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 01:48:06 PM »
Bob friends? Is that another guy named Robert?
Yes.  Seems a high proportion of my male friends are Roberts.

One day about 25 years ago some of us were playing Illuminati at Bill's: Bob, Bob, Bob, and Bob.  We thought maybe Bill should've changed his name to Bob for convenience.

To my immediate family, I was always Robert.  To my cousins, aunts, and uncles I was always Bobby or Bob.  The cousins my immediate family referred to as Bobby or Bob were Robert in their respective immediate families.

People phone on business here and ask for Robert.  I have to ask which Robert they want.  Our last names end in -man.

KSM

• Runneth Over
  • Ellevated
    • Real Bad Radio
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 06:02:29 PM »
Yes.  Seems a high proportion of my male friends are Roberts.

One day about 25 years ago some of us were playing Illuminati at Bill's: Bob, Bob, Bob, and Bob.  We thought maybe Bill should've changed his name to Bob for convenience.

To my immediate family, I was always Robert.  To my cousins, aunts, and uncles I was always Bobby or Bob.  The cousins my immediate family referred to as Bobby or Bob were Robert in their respective immediate families.

People phone on business here and ask for Robert.  I have to ask which Robert they want.  Our last names end in -man.
Ahh, the Robert to Bob matrix. That's part of Art Bell's Quickening ;)  +1 for all you go through. Almost like being two fellas.

Robert

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 07:55:20 PM »
Ahh, the Robert to Bob matrix. That's part of Art Bell's Quickening ;)  +1 for all you go through. Almost like being two fellas.
Fortunately you don't have to flash lights in our faces to access the one you want.