Author Topic: Are You Mandela Affected?  (Read 2660 times)

Sofia

• Elluminati
Re: Are You Mandela Affected?
« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2019, 05:23:57 PM »
I hope and pray that those Tide pod challenges are exaggerations that make good bits for the alarmist media. Of course, I saw a clip of a younger women who threw a plastic chair from a high building into busy traffic after I saw a clip of a teen girl who pushed her "friend" off a cliff into a body of water. Fortunately, no one was seriously hurt in either event. "Idiocracy" seems like prophecy.
On the west coast, one girl pushed another into water from on high and nearly killed her.  The family doesn't even talk about forgiveness.  Of course the girls are not friends anymore.

Soap can't taste good so the pods probably wouldn't get very eaten.

When my parents were little, bullies slammed others into drinking fountains when they were using them, causing dental and facial damage.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
  • We call ourselves the Nightstalkers...
« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2019, 10:19:59 PM »
That's before my time. I love it when I can say that.
LOL.

That used to get played quite a bit when it came out - to the point that it became sickening.  (Pun intended)
(I posted the full version soundtrack from the commercial. After a while, they cut it down to one verse, then to just "Mr. YUK is mean, Mr. YUK is green - with the laugh)
BTW - I posted the lyrics from memory - and only missed one word;"that".  ;)
(Had to verify it.)
Certain things just stick in your head - lol.

Oh - no Mandela effect on this one, it's pretty much the way I remember it.
If you can read this; Thank A Teacher.
If you're reading this in English; Thank A Veteran

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2019, 10:21:12 PM »
The man who invented the stickers passed away not too many years ago.  I grew up with Mr. Yuck, but I hadn't known there was a song to go with it!   I'm surprised with all the snowflake generation children that more people don't  put Mr. Yuk on their candy-wrapped dishwasher detergent and candy-looking clothes pods.
Oh yeah, a regular 'Public Awareness' TV commercial.    :)

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2019, 10:24:37 PM »
The man who invented the stickers passed away not too many years ago.  I grew up with Mr. Yuck, but I hadn't known there was a song to go with it!   I'm surprised with all the snowflake generation children that more people don't  put Mr. Yuk on their candy-wrapped dishwasher detergent and candy-looking clothes pods.
Agreed.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2019, 10:34:09 PM »
Has it occurred to anyone else, that the ME may be an advancement of the MK Mind Kontrol program that utilizes H.A.A.R.P to mess with peoples heads?
(Selective memory erasure and thought implantation from a distance.)
You can bet your ass that the ME sites are heavily monitored by certain of the 3L-A.
I started noticing the ME in 2008. That was the same year the first D-Wave came online - at least in my reality.   ;)

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2019, 10:31:58 AM »
Okay, I just proved my own theory wrong.
The following makes a hell of a lot more sense, and explains why I was noticing discrepancies in maps, too.

I have done specific pointed studies into the Mandela effect, and have discovered it is nothing more than that the staff at Google and other places have simply started using bugs in their crap to back wipe EVERYONE who ever uses their services, to replace history with something fake.
There is nothing going on with quantum physics, it is instead the tech left screwing with things. And I am confident this is part of the fulfillment of bible prophecy, of "Knowing everything but never finding the truth". Here is a prime example:

They changed the Gettysburg Address to "four score and seven years ago, our FATHERS set forth" and no matter how you look it up on any search engine it is all FATHERS.

Yet if you get an old LP of Johnny Cash, who read it on one of his albums:
Johnny Cash Gettysburg address and because of how this got indexed, the AI missed it (so far).
It is indeed "Our Forefathers".
It was Berenstein until they back wiped everything, old PRINT encyclopedias do indeed state Nelson Mandela died in prison but they have to be printed in the near time frame of that happening, C3po was indeed all gold with no silver leg in the original star wars, it is all a mind game, there is nothing quantum about it at all.

Nucky Nolan

• Elluminati
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2019, 04:22:01 PM »
On the west coast, one girl pushed another into water from on high and nearly killed her.  The family doesn't even talk about forgiveness.  Of course the girls are not friends anymore.

Soap can't taste good so the pods probably wouldn't get very eaten.

When my parents were little, bullies slammed others into drinking fountains when they were using them, causing dental and facial damage.

I saw that one. How could she not know that it could hurt or kill her "friend"? The same holds true for the girl who threw a chair into traffic. It's like some of these younger adults have the brains of delayed toddlers.

Nucky Nolan

• Elluminati
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2019, 04:28:20 PM »
LOL.

That used to get played quite a bit when it came out - to the point that it became sickening.  (Pun intended)
(I posted the full version soundtrack from the commercial. After a while, they cut it down to one verse, then to just "Mr. YUK is mean, Mr. YUK is green - with the laugh)
BTW - I posted the lyrics from memory - and only missed one word;"that".  ;)
(Had to verify it.)
Certain things just stick in your head - lol.

Oh - no Mandela effect on this one, it's pretty much the way I remember it.

That was during the time when the green Mr. Yuck symbol and the yellow smiley face symbol didn't share the landscape with a zillion emoticons. That also was during the time when people wrote words. Now, that literacy is being replaced with smileys, as well as memes (okay if they're funny). It's like we're regressing to the ante-Guttenberg period of hieroglyphs.

Robert

• KNYE
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2019, 08:36:02 PM »
That was during the time when the green Mr. Yuck symbol and the yellow smiley face symbol didn't share the landscape with a zillion emoticons. That also was during the time when people wrote words. Now, that literacy is being replaced with smileys, as well as memes (okay if they're funny). It's like we're regressing to the ante-Guttenberg period of hieroglyphs.
Do you remember the symbol that replaced?  Skull and crossbones.  Little children asked what that stood for commonly responded, "Pirate food."  Hence Mr. Yuk.

Whistler

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2019, 01:16:44 AM »
LOL - true, sadly.
It's all part and parcel of the organized destruction of the English language.   :(
English (whether it be the 'Kings' proper', or the version we 'Colonials' use,) is very expressive and concise, when properly used. What passes for grammar now, is vague, obfuscated, and misleading.
The 'No Child Left Behind' Bull-shit is more like turn them into uneducated dolts that speak (and write) like a 6 year old, with no ability to use deductive reasoning, but to unquestioningly believe what they are told.
(The Bolsheviks infiltrated the American education system in the late '50's and it's gone downhill from there. It got really bad in the late '80's, early '90's.)     >:(
The (un)education system in America now penalizes anyone that does think for themselves, and asks pertinent questions.
Free thought is actively discouraged.
(This is part of the reason home-schooling has seen such an uptick in recent years.)

"The ability to think for oneself, is one of the last freedoms we have."

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nucky Nolan

• Elluminati
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2019, 04:14:47 PM »
Do you remember the symbol that replaced?  Skull and crossbones.  Little children asked what that stood for commonly responded, "Pirate food."  Hence Mr. Yuk.

I learned something new today. They should bring back Mr. Yuk to warn people about fake news, and he could even be the logo for Don Lemon's propaganda show.

Nucky Nolan

• Elluminati
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2019, 04:20:00 PM »
LOL - true, sadly.
It's all part and parcel of the organized destruction of the English language.   :(
English (whether it be the 'Kings' proper', or the version we 'Colonials' use,) is very expressive and concise, when properly used. What passes for grammar now, is vague, obfuscated, and misleading.
The 'No Child Left Behind' Bull-shit is more like turn them into uneducated dolts that speak (and write) like a 6 year old, with no ability to use deductive reasoning, but to unquestioningly believe what they are told.
(The Bolsheviks infiltrated the American education system in the late '50's and it's gone downhill from there. It got really bad in the late '80's, early '90's.)     >:(
The (un)education system in America now penalizes anyone that does think for themselves, and asks pertinent questions.
Free thought is actively discouraged.
(This is part of the reason home-schooling has seen such an uptick in recent years.)

"The ability to think for oneself, is one of the last freedoms we have."

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That's a great post. It's nice to meet individuals who, like me, know that the progressive emperor is completely nude, in spite of the SJW's compliments of his new clothes.

Sofia

• Elluminati
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2019, 03:53:30 PM »
I learned something new today. They should bring back Mr. Yuk to warn people about fake news, and he could even be the logo for Don Lemon's propaganda show.
George Noory was on remotely with Lemon once.  Lemon looked like a kid.

Sofia

• Elluminati
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2019, 03:55:46 PM »
I saw that one. How could she not know that it could hurt or kill her "friend"? The same holds true for the girl who threw a chair into traffic. It's like some of these younger adults have the brains of delayed toddlers.
I agree.  Free thought is one thing, but free actions are another.  I suspect jealousy was involved, and they all were too close to the edge.

Nucky Nolan

• Elluminati
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2019, 04:03:42 PM »
George Noory was on remotely with Lemon once.  Lemon looked like a kid.

Lemon looks young for his age. He looks like a kid, but he acts like a baby.