Author Topic: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade  (Read 2954189 times)

Jayzelady

• Elluminati
  • Bless yo’ heart!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #133515 on: March 26, 2020, 12:38:10 AM »
Thank you, @Walks_At_Night! Another peak into WAN’s WORLD was perfect timing to make me forget about the COVID Crazies and this damn nosebleed I’m sitting here at 2:22 AM CDT waiting to see if it has finally stopped so I can try to get some sleep. I firmly believe sinus problems was invented by the devil, at least mine are for sure.

I had to laugh out loud when you made the comment about the cable guy coming between 7 AM and 2 weeks from Thursday. It sure seems like that in truth. HA And, Hillbilly Jim now in serious, marrying type, age appropriate love...Lawdy, this must really be the end of days, or at least Hell has definitely developed more than a few icicles. LOL

I will always say that if you ever decide to hang up your software Spurs, I sincerely wish you would think about doing some writing. You have a knack for humorous storytelling that is awesome and so completely entertaining. Your humor reminds me of the late Jean Shepherd, the guy who wrote the hilarious “A Christmas Story”. Real humor about real things is a gift.

The picture is the first book I read by Jean Shepherd. Check him out if you aren’t familiar with him. But, most of all never lose that great sense of humor...and keep writing!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #133516 on: March 26, 2020, 05:24:17 AM »
Thanks WAN!  Great update. Your writing is so entertaining. I too await your first book.

Bart Ell

• Bartministrator
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133517 on: March 26, 2020, 05:57:09 AM »
Not much  Red Heat news - we have a short daily team meeting or "scrum" in Millennial speak. We do it over the web - and everyone has the webcam on their lappers turned off.  They are turned of because we all  look like hell and are in our skivvies. Not Red Heat of course.  She's dolled up even at home!   Good for morale.

I bet more than one of you has fantasized about her breaking out the toys and going full cam girl.
YOU DIRTY BIRDIES!

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133518 on: March 26, 2020, 08:06:55 AM »

I'll find out who u are. I have a few guesses. richard groyper or MV. Which are you?

What?  No Swishypants?  No Dynamo Hum?  No Angie?  Beta boi, throw in all the ingredients to your paranoid, flaccid bitch boi stew.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133519 on: March 26, 2020, 08:11:36 AM »
Hahah. Everyone knows who i am bart. I'm very open and trans, I don't hide like he does.

Challenge me to meet you in front of the purple church.  I only live 2000 miles fm there.  Chances are pretty good if you set the time and place, I still won't be able to get there to meet you.  Tell you what, next time I am there, in a couple of months it looks like, I'll let you know.  Bitch.  And I WILL be there.  I'll see if Sean or Little Chris want to come over and youtube it live..
 Our Sweet Heather might do a live remote.....

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133520 on: March 26, 2020, 08:12:21 AM »
Btw.  I just purchased  a hunting knife from ebay. Rambo af. I can't find meat in the stores so may have to start using it soon. I'm not going vegan. No fucking  way. So hide ur cats cat ladies. juss saying.
Bring it with you when we meet.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133521 on: March 26, 2020, 08:13:58 AM »
PROBLEM WITH LARRY DAVID?

The Bart is a fair visionary.

https://twitter.com/DrHeatherLynn/status/1242510981277921282
Thinking of The Bart?  Sounds like the good doctor will be a little moist. 

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133522 on: March 26, 2020, 08:15:19 AM »
Thanks for the laugh.  Rough couple of days...

Stay up, Player!

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133523 on: March 26, 2020, 08:48:47 AM »
I don't know what I've gotten myself into.  :o  Should be an interesting night.
You just hold my hand, okay?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133524 on: March 26, 2020, 09:44:27 AM »

Sorry, I have my own problems. No meat at the stores. Gonna have to go Mad MAx soon here. Maybe pick up Roadkill.
YOu are gonna end up as the meat.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133525 on: March 26, 2020, 09:48:17 AM »
I think she deserves it. Maybe its time you pay up for all the bullying over the years? Ur rich.

Come on, SoiBoi, don't be bitter.  You have so much potential yourself.  As graveyard Slurpee Jockey at the AM/PM mini mart there's room to move.  Hell, in a couple of years you could be in charge of oiling the rolling grill for the hot dogs.  That will come, probably, with a pay raise.  Another 15 cents is nothing to sneeze at. 

Talk about maximizing your potential.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #133526 on: March 26, 2020, 09:50:06 AM »
So now Prince Charles has the virus. The news just called him "the future King of England". LOL he's been the future king for 71 years. Good luck waiting for the Queen to die.
Bwahahahahahha.  Her pact with Satan is in force!  The future king of england will die an unrealized future for the subjects of the crown.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #133527 on: March 26, 2020, 10:36:01 AM »
Did she get pulled over for driving without headlights?

https://twitter.com/sampetersnevada/status/1243214886932381697
Are we having fun yet?

PB

• Ellightened
« Reply #133528 on: March 26, 2020, 11:27:43 AM »
Did she get pulled over for driving without headlights?

twitter.com NCSO Urgent Announcement

''The suspect has been shot and is deceased on scene'', lol, poor sap will never know how the Great Coronavirus Pandemic of '20 turned out.

anniem

• Ellevated
  • There oughta be a law!
« Reply #133529 on: March 26, 2020, 11:42:50 AM »
                                                       Red Heat Update
                                                       A Virus Lockdown Edition

So it has been quite sometime since the last update.  Sorry about that.  Quite frankly I wasn't going to do any more of these. 

SADNESS!

It's been a bit of wild ride of late, eh?....Well enough about the WAN's

The WAN update was excellent! 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We do it over the web - and everyone has the webcam on their lappers turned off.  They are turned of because we all  look like hell and are in our skivvies.

LOL!!

He turned to a more age appropriate Plan B and they just clicked.  He even uttered the words "I am so  happy".  Well since then he as asked her to marry him and she has agreed.  He applied for a visa to go back and get hitched but with COVID-19 a ragin' it seems like the embassy in  DC took his cash and but him no visa.   So the marriage is up in the air for now.   Hope it all works out in the end.  The local ladies on the dating apps deserve a break today.

Maybe he can contact TLC and get himself on "90 Day Fiance" or something. Maybe they have some pull and can get him there. Of course, he'd have to be on TV...
"True funnies are the funniest of all funnies." - Bart Ell
"Don't eat lettuce. Eat cake. Cake never gets recalled." - my brother
"Never post anything on the internet you would not be ok seeing on a billboard. Feh" - my brother and me