Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13132854 times)

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #46590 on: November 07, 2018, 09:11:48 PM »
was kind of hoping he breaks his neck on a flight of stairs. 🤷‍♂️
Why stop at his neck?

... from a famous Carlsbad crash:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46591 on: November 07, 2018, 09:11:58 PM »
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #46592 on: November 07, 2018, 09:12:47 PM »
Heater is eating cans of cat food just to survive. (not the aluminum just the cat food inside)
oh no. The deuce you say. My my.
Should I send more catfood then??

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46593 on: November 07, 2018, 09:13:23 PM »
Well guys I see no point in hanging out for this replay. I’ll catch you all tomorrow. Pleasant dreams all.
'Night, Journey!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellevated
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #46594 on: November 07, 2018, 09:13:45 PM »
Miller are you going to help Heather Wade out??

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46595 on: November 07, 2018, 09:14:13 PM »
I gotta launch a big cash giveaway contest on one of my stations tomorrow at 6 a.m., so up at 5. I don't have time for this shit. Goodnight all.
Smart move, SpookTim! Goodnight, buddy!  ;)

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #46596 on: November 07, 2018, 09:14:26 PM »
Munchausen's is where somebody hurts or makes somebody else ill so they can then "save" them and be the hero. I don't think she's trying to save herself here, just wants to look like the hero. She must be confused.  8)
I think Munchausens is when you hurt yourself to get attention, Muchausens By Proxy is when you hurt others (usually one's own children sadly) to get attention etc.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46598 on: November 07, 2018, 09:16:21 PM »
I think Munchausens is when you hurt yourself to get attention, Muchausens By Proxy is when you hurt others (usually one's own children sadly) to get attention etc.

Details, details! <GGG> Of course you're right, Albrecht, thanks for the correction. So maybe she is acting out a bit from this? Urk.

+1 to you!

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #46599 on: November 07, 2018, 09:17:18 PM »
Yep, I can vouch for that about Les Pauls. Here's a friend getting ready to play one from the 1970's a year or so ago for a local variety fund-raising show for an older but fun crowd with a bunch of Nashville-themed songs in it. They're really nice guitars if you treat them well.

Btw, the Marshall amp she bought is a baby rehearsal amp, a closeout no longer made, maybe $100 or a bit more. Not a bank breaker, and I can't really blame her for this one.  8)

I loved Hamers much more than Gibsons.  Better construction (tighter tolerances, better materials) from the 70s through the.90s. 

Shame they're out of business.
Eh, nevermind...

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #46600 on: November 07, 2018, 09:19:23 PM »
perhaps. Have you showered today with soap? And what are you wearing?
A hat. Stetson. Giggity 8)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #46601 on: November 07, 2018, 09:20:27 PM »
@DynamoHum, donchaknow (a nod to Miss Winnie) that, when you get a new Les Paul, you gotta play it all the time.  They're magical instruments until the neck goes wonky or the binding separates from the neck (thus, I no longer own one).  This is true with all of my guitars that were used on big records, you pick one up and suddenly you can play the songs featuring it.

Literally, as a 13-year old, someone gave me a Rickenbacker 12-string and an original 1960s Rosewood Telecaster for a while (both George Harrison model guitars).  Suddenly, I played all the Hard Days Night and Let It Be songs perfectly.  No shitting you, magic.  After he returned from drug rehab (cocaine issues) he wanted them back. Asshole!  ;D

Moral of this long and winding story, give the girl a break, she's worked hard and let the bitch play guitar and lie about equipment failures when she fails to pay her monthly server bills but has a free Les Paul that assjuice-dripping cuntard.
YES!!!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #46602 on: November 07, 2018, 09:21:02 PM »
Her sycophants just buy up everything she tries to sell them. Three nights off out of the last six.
That's giving her credit for the weekend. Looks even worse when you consider 3 of the last 4 regularly scheduled show nights have been repeats.  With the subscriber post Friday, I have a pretty good suspicion she's planting the seed to Ghost or has already.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46603 on: November 07, 2018, 09:24:36 PM »
YES!!!

Not totally sure this pun works, but are you flipping us the Byrd?

(Please correct me if I'm wrong...  8) )

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #46604 on: November 07, 2018, 09:27:28 PM »
Details, details! <GGG> Of course you're right, Albrecht, thanks for the correction. So maybe she is acting out a bit from this? Urk.

+1 to you!
Thanks, I guess. I don't get the karma, giving or getting, but like precision in words and definitions. And where, possible, measure etc. Why all this quantum stuff or probabilistic theory, fuzzy logic, etc upsets me, but still interests me.  ;)