Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13131108 times)

Doomed

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #47040 on: November 08, 2018, 08:22:41 PM »
Well, I hope she did. And all the boys are being jerks about how she looks but that's just bullshit. She looks fine and if she wasn't such an asshole I'd feel even worse about teasing her. Lucky for me she is an asshole. But seriously guys, you all sound like junior high boys, I would expect a bit more imagination at this point in our lives.
Yeh you guys! Knock it off!!
Did I mention that I have been nominated for the Asshole Hall of Fame?
I don't care if I win. Just being acknowledged for all my hard work, well...its just thrilling....

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47041 on: November 08, 2018, 08:22:43 PM »
The hits keep coming
Wow, I wonder what set Leo off just now to start posting all of these knowing how paranoid she is about photos of her going out in public? She must have done something or he just found out about something that ticked him off bigtime to do this. I wonder what kicked this off?

I'm loving seeing all the photos, it's like when Toto pulled the curtain away from the Wizard of Oz so we could see he was just a man making a lot of noise and illusions...  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #47042 on: November 08, 2018, 08:22:43 PM »
Well, I hope she did. And all the boys are being jerks about how she looks but that's just bullshit. She looks fine and if she wasn't such an asshole I'd feel even worse about teasing her. Lucky for me she is an asshole. But seriously guys, you all sound like junior high boys, I would expect a bit more imagination at this point in our lives.

I prefer to focus on her shitty attitude and work and social ethics.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #47043 on: November 08, 2018, 08:23:17 PM »

I agree.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #47044 on: November 08, 2018, 08:23:31 PM »
When Art Bell first started back with MITD he read the news.  Until he had a major meltdown.

I don't remember this...
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #47045 on: November 08, 2018, 08:23:41 PM »
I’m wondering if she was forced into going on?  I don’t buy her phones have been out for three days. Even if that was the case she could just do the show with no calls!  I bet Vera had a come to Jesus call with her.

Can you imagine listening in on a phone call between them?? It has to be excruciating and fascinating all at once.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #47046 on: November 08, 2018, 08:25:07 PM »
should I know that name? Who is he in the heatherspere?

I believe he read the paranormal news report

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #47047 on: November 08, 2018, 08:25:19 PM »
Perhaps he had a NDA that expired and was being careful. Nahh, he's just having fun now.

He was always kind of a jerk, right? My question isn't why now, it's why not earlier? Hmm.  ???

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #47048 on: November 08, 2018, 08:25:31 PM »
i wonder how many doods heather has circumcised by accident?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #47049 on: November 08, 2018, 08:26:06 PM »
I believe he read the paranormal news report
Yes, he was the one that sounded like an NPR news reader. Might make a great Bartcast guest.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47050 on: November 08, 2018, 08:26:16 PM »
The more I see of Wade the more my opinion changes from the likelihood Art had sexual relations with her to not a fucking chance in hell.
Oh, I think there may have been a fucking chance in hell, literally.

We don't know how she was with him, and what state of mind the old satyr was in when she moved in on him. An Aging roue and a seductress with high intentions could easily fall into an unholy alliance/trance state... just sayin'.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #47051 on: November 08, 2018, 08:27:09 PM »
Well she did flee off to Vegas and told people it was a "migraine"...

Wait, wait, wait. WHAT?? She lied about a migraine and went to Vegas? Seriously??

Okay, that BS is why people with actual migraines get side-eyed. Granted, this isn't magic wallet bad, but so not okay. (I get migraines. Can you tell? :( )

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #47052 on: November 08, 2018, 08:27:58 PM »
When Art Bell first started back with MITD he read the news.  Until he had a major meltdown.
yes I seem to recall

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #47053 on: November 08, 2018, 08:28:14 PM »
Oh, I think there may have been a fucking chance in hell, literally.

We don't know how she was with him, and what state of mind the old satyr was in when she moved in on him. An Aging roue and a seductress with high intentions could easily fall into an unholy alliance/trance state... just sayin'.

A...fog of some sort      ;D

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47054 on: November 08, 2018, 08:28:25 PM »
Not sure why there would be much doubt. I'm just not sure when these were taken, I'd guess April 2017 from NAB being held in Las Vegas.
Well, if I can read it though it's fuzzy, her tag does say "talk show host" and I think it may say Midnight In The Desert, but am not sure, it's too pixilated on my screen when I zoom in on it.