Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13131223 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #47430 on: November 09, 2018, 09:22:48 AM »
Oh so she had a big meltdown on the 26th

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0bSwnbjvOVZ. <—— worth a listen to if you haven’t heard it.

Basically challenging me to call in. If she had open lines as normal then today would have been the first day that I was able to call in (I was away from home last friday). Now she has a guest instead and had open lines unexpectedly last night instead.

Thanks for sharing. I was up in my woods, possibly dancing naked under the stars. 

She is a piece of work. 
Are we having fun yet?

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #47431 on: November 09, 2018, 09:24:06 AM »

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47432 on: November 09, 2018, 09:24:40 AM »
he's so appreciative of his audience

Well, that explains it! ALL of us who last night experienced consistent drops in the stream, some a couple of minutes long, have problems with our browsers!

What do you say we all contribute to a pool to hire a very savvy computer tech guy (maybe one of our own?) to do remote online sessions to fix all our browsers so there won't be any more dropouts?  ::)

Vara is so cheesy and amateur-city it's not even funny. Sheesh.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47433 on: November 09, 2018, 09:29:08 AM »
so the forgotten "guest" called and just happened to get through on the 1st time caller line..
imagine heather's surprise

You know, I had a passing thought that this was a prank call, someone doing it to embarrass her and make her look bad, not a real guest, although I wouldn't be surprised if she blew it with a real scheduled guest.

So did anybody happen to catch his name? Someone here said he managed to get his book and website in, but who was he?
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #47434 on: November 09, 2018, 09:34:04 AM »
Looks like an older Heather but that is without a shadow of a doubt that's her.  I am beginning to wonder if the lack of photos was to build some sort of mystery around her to make her seem more interesting.

Thank you very much.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #47435 on: November 09, 2018, 09:38:56 AM »
You know, I had a passing thought that this was a prank call, someone doing it to embarrass her and make her look bad, not a real guest, although I wouldn't be surprised if she blew it with a real scheduled guest.

So did anybody happen to catch his name? Someone here said he managed to get his book and website in, but who was he?
I feel like it was pretty legit. If not the guy was a fantastic actor and I give him a lot of kudos. She claims the producer booked people before being fired and she doesn't know who they are I guess?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47436 on: November 09, 2018, 09:41:29 AM »
I'm great. Real life mostly is what I am doing. Writing, wooing, and pursuing my passions.

Glad to hear it! I was hoping that's what was going on! +1 for good stuff!

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #47437 on: November 09, 2018, 09:43:55 AM »
Oh so she had a big meltdown on the 26th

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0bSwnbjvOVZ. <—— worth a listen to if you haven’t heard it.

Basically challenging me to call in. If she had open lines as normal then today would have been the first day that I was able to call in (I was away from home last friday). Now she has a guest instead and had open lines unexpectedly last night instead.
This was listening to someone who's cage is really rattled.  Heather has a Gollum/Smeagol problem like one side does one thing and the other does an another.  It's a rant to challenge people that we know that she will make sure that doesn't happen as the truth would be the end of this nonsense.  I wish you the best in this endeavor to answer her call of talking to her naysayers.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #47438 on: November 09, 2018, 09:44:12 AM »
Looks like an older Heather but that is without a shadow of a doubt that's her.  I am beginning to wonder if the lack of photos was to build some sort of mystery around her to make her seem more interesting.
she's a ten.. no wonder you were infatuated with her back in the day

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47439 on: November 09, 2018, 09:45:22 AM »
I feel like it was pretty legit. If not the guy was a fantastic actor and I give him a lot of kudos. She claims the producer booked people before being fired and she doesn't know who they are I guess?

Ok, thanks, I'll take your word for it since I didn't hear it myself. I was going to try to record the open lines show for tonight in case Dynamo got through, but was caught off guard last night while doing something else for the first 45 minutes of her show, so no recording. +1

I guess I'll be off duty again tonight as I don't care for her guest... or her, for that matter. <g>

Jayzelady

• Ellevated
  • Ready for another day in Deluluville!!
« Reply #47440 on: November 09, 2018, 09:47:05 AM »

You’re kdding, right?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47441 on: November 09, 2018, 09:50:08 AM »
I'm dead from this. It actually killed me dead.

So you are posting from the other side! AWESOME! HW should have you as her guest immediately. Perhaps you could tell her what Art has to say over there about the shenanigins she is pulling with her show and around his family... and his reputation. I'll bet he would hate her representing that she has the direct tie-line to him over there, and saying so in public.

How clear was Art that he believed in an afterlife and communication across dimensions? Anyone? I don't recall exactly at the moment.

Good one, Lowbot! +1

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #47442 on: November 09, 2018, 09:50:16 AM »
HA HA HA. Was the car possessed by ghosts or the fact the electrical was going out on it.  So she had a paranormal version of KITT.  This is reaching far out on a limb at this point.
Yeah. No way there was some bad sensor, a problem with the alarm system, some electrical fault or that her "talking to the car until the horn stopped" was just the battery finally draining....

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #47443 on: November 09, 2018, 09:53:03 AM »
  [ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  
Having survived starvation at the hands of the recently dismissed "code ninjas" Tony the European Producer was last seen getting a ride out of Pahrump, NV.  His current whereabouts are unknown at this time.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #47444 on: November 09, 2018, 09:55:02 AM »
I wouldn't go that far.  It was more of finding someone who I thought was interesting and cool to hang out at the time.