Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13129227 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #49260 on: November 13, 2018, 01:11:28 PM »
Maybe we should see if Karen can ring in on Friday as well.

She'd have to ring in on someone else's phone, or else somebody will have to show her how to get a google voice number or something, otherwise HW will recognize the number and screen the supposedly unscreened call.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #49261 on: November 13, 2018, 01:14:04 PM »
Damn it,in the age of crystal clear cell phone photography, this woman deliberately shook the camera to produce a blurry image. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That works so well ... it’s freaky!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49262 on: November 13, 2018, 01:14:35 PM »
I have a few ongoing conversations with people atm. Let’s just say we haven’t hit the river yet.
I'm ready with my rowboat and oars, let's go! <g>
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #49263 on: November 13, 2018, 01:14:37 PM »
She'd have to ring in on someone else's phone, or else somebody will have to show her how to get a google voice number or something, otherwise HW will recognize the number and screen the supposedly unscreened call.

Skype would work...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49264 on: November 13, 2018, 01:21:50 PM »
Wow. That evil woman is beating the snot out of Cindy Brady!
Giggity...

(Snickering) Patty MCCormack, you silly, The Bad Seed (1956 iirc). But +1 anyway!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49265 on: November 13, 2018, 01:26:04 PM »
How have we not talked before? I mainly wear reds too.I have a wine on currently it goes well with my dark dyed red hair. lol. I will look into the moisturizer as in my 40s now I need it. The scarves I picked up thrifting and some are actually really cool vintage ones. Yes I work at 7am and with winter I get up around 5:30. It truly is an art.

Aargh, you mentioned Art again! And without HW being in the same sentence! Did you possibly mean Ghost Art helps you in the morning? After all, according to HW's reports, he seems to be very bound to this earth plane helping her with coffeepots, saying hello during a music cut, and fixing her stream's bandwidth. Why not help you with your hair, too?

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49266 on: November 13, 2018, 01:26:51 PM »
No idea what drugs, didn’t ask, wasn’t ventured.
No wonder the bills may not be getting paid on time!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49267 on: November 13, 2018, 01:29:15 PM »
Damn it,in the age of crystal clear cell phone photography, this woman deliberately shook the camera to produce a blurry image. 

If it's in a mirror and she's not very careful, might it not come out blurry?

Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking about, never mind, she meant it that way.   ::)

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #49268 on: November 13, 2018, 01:32:25 PM »
heh

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #49269 on: November 13, 2018, 01:41:45 PM »
If it's in a mirror and she's not very careful, might it not come out blurry?

Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking about, never mind, she meant it that way.   ::)
I wonder how many attempts were discarded before she decided this was the perfect pic

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #49270 on: November 13, 2018, 01:48:14 PM »
Hi fellow Ellsters. I hope @Bart Ell doesn't mind me double posting just this one time. But wondered how you guys would feel about supporting this idea. Praise BE

Re: New Epidemic: Fires
« Reply #9 on: Today at 01:40:17 PM »

Quote from: MaxPower on Today at 11:56:40 AM
Was talking with someone who lives north and east of San Diego (but still in San Diego County) and the consensus is they are safe for the moment but they are keeping a close eye on the news as winds can dramatically change things quickly. One of the lesser known casualties of the wildfires are the now-homeless animals. We are getting reports of thousands of displaced animals, including dogs, cats, pigs, horses, and more :( Escape plans should always include pets and other animals.

So true. Maybe we can ask @Bart Ell if he would like to make a Southern California or California animal welfare agency the clickacy charity for next month
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #49271 on: November 13, 2018, 01:50:31 PM »
Aargh, you mentioned Art again! And without HW being in the same sentence! Did you possibly mean Ghost Art helps you in the morning? After all, according to HW's reports, he seems to be very bound to this earth plane helping her with coffeepots, saying hello during a music cut, and fixing her stream's bandwidth. Why not help you with your hair, too?

Huh, and this whole time I thought the ceiling fan needed to be fixed. Ghost Art is such a perv for hanging out in the bathroom like that. Do you think he helps the spousal unit make coffee in the morning? I have noticed a marked improvement over the last week or so.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #49272 on: November 13, 2018, 02:15:54 PM »
I wonder how many attempts were discarded before she decided this was the perfect pic

a minimum of 6 hours was spent crafting the perfect shot.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #49273 on: November 13, 2018, 02:16:49 PM »
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #49274 on: November 13, 2018, 02:16:50 PM »