Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127398 times)

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #51735 on: November 17, 2018, 02:14:43 AM »
I was thinking Miller broke into the house in a drunken jealous rage over the new boyfriend

Yeah, and Miller threatening to take a bath in Heather's tub and holding her rubber duckie hostage.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51736 on: November 17, 2018, 02:21:10 AM »
That is one good reason to ask for a retraction on the air, however I think there is a snowball’s chance in hell’s chance of that.

Yeah that is unlikely. It was no doubt one of her crazed listeners who heard her talk about suicide tonight and called the cops to check on her.
It was also one of her listeners who even said on facebook they called the cops during the whole someone is knocking on my door.. someone is in my house incident.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Showing how loosely triggered some of her listeners are.
As much as people here can get on Heather's case I don't believe any member here would ever call the cops on her as some sort of sick prank.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #51737 on: November 17, 2018, 02:21:14 AM »
DH, when they say "vulgar" they mean "truthful". They're one in the same in their eyes. "Truth? NOOOOOOO"

I think you are correct!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #51738 on: November 17, 2018, 02:21:33 AM »
I guess that I missed all of the drama filled adventures with Heather tonight. What happened on her crappy podcast??

Well, for one thing, Heater admitted she came from a nest of trolls

I think that was after the cops showed up

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #51739 on: November 17, 2018, 02:48:42 AM »
Yeah closing the gate will prevent the police from responding to a call.... yeah sure LMFAO

Well, in Heatherville it will, lol.

So, a fan of hers called 911 because there was supposedly an intruder in Heather's house?  And the police asked Heather if she planned to commit suicide now or in the future?  Because of an intruder?  And Heather's "sources" said they had proof Dynamo called the cops, even though she didn't?  And Heather threatened to sic her flamboyant warlock buddy on her trolls, even though she herself came from a "nest" of them?  And she read Art's suicide note?  So Art's family and friends are lying about his cause of death?  And oh...she's in love.

The mishigoss :o

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #51740 on: November 17, 2018, 02:56:01 AM »
Didn't she call the cops when Art told her he was laying in the gravel?

Yeah, and didn't he get pissed at her for calling?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #51741 on: November 17, 2018, 02:59:37 AM »
Yeah, and didn't he get pissed at her for calling?

Yes. I believe that added fire to the speculation that the stalker/shooter story was made up.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51742 on: November 17, 2018, 03:22:50 AM »
Well, in Heatherville it will, lol.

So, a fan of hers called 911 because there was supposedly an intruder in Heather's house?  And the police asked Heather if she planned to commit suicide now or in the future?  Because of an intruder?  And Heather's "sources" said they had proof Dynamo called the cops, even though she didn't?  And Heather threatened to sic her flamboyant warlock buddy on her trolls, even though she herself came from a "nest" of them?  And she read Art's suicide note?  So Art's family and friends are lying about his cause of death?  And oh...she's in love.

The mishigoss :o

Welfare checks from apparent threats of suicide are usually a high priority and thus aren't usually the type of calls the police will just knock and leave if they receive no response.
I'm not sure on the laws of Nevada or Nye County but in all likelihood they may even breach the residence to check on the individual(s) inside the home.

I believe the initial call to police was because a crazed fan of hers heard Heather talk about suicide during the show and how she considered it at some point in time this year.

Then while she was on air Heather said someone was pounding on her house door. A few moments later she said someone was inside her home. Then before she got up out of her chair to see what was going on she told her caller to just talk and prevent dead-air.  So during this commotion one of her facebook fans called the police because they thought it was an intruder that had entered Heather's residence.

The rest of your summation is pretty spot on from what I understand  ;D It was a wild ride.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #51743 on: November 17, 2018, 03:31:16 AM »
Welfare checks from apparent threats of suicide are usually a high priority and thus aren't usually the type of calls the police will just knock and leave if they receive no response.
I'm not sure on the laws of Nevada or Nye County but in all likelihood they may even breach the residence to check on the individual(s) inside the home.

I believe the initial call to police was because a crazed fan of hers heard Heather talk about suicide during the show and how she considered it at some point in time this year.

Then while she was on air Heather said someone was pounding on her house door. A few moments later she said someone was inside her home. Then before she got up out of her chair to see what was going on she told her caller to just talk and prevent dead-air.  So during this commotion one of her facebook fans called the police because they thought it was an intruder that had entered Heather's residence.

The rest of your summation is pretty spot on from what I understand  ;D It was a wild ride.

I missed that part where she actually left. From your description, she seemed really calm for someone that just had someone just come inside... I'd freak out and be ready to go on the attack if that happened to me.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51744 on: November 17, 2018, 03:52:13 AM »
I missed that part where she actually left. From your description, she seemed really calm for someone that just had someone just come inside... I'd freak out and be ready to go on the attack if that happened to me.

Although Heather said someone was inside her home it was unclear if anyone actually did come inside her place.
As far as I remember when she returned she did not mention if the police had actually come inside or she let them in.
I'd say they just made a heck of a lot of noise to get her attention.
But while she was away from the mic to see what was going on, and after a couple minutes had passed, I could hear the door to her radio room open and then close as if a police officer did come in and look around and leave. But that part is pure speculation by me.

When it was all said and done, and her adrenaline subsided, there was a point at which I could sense that it dawned on Heather that all this drama, albeit wild and crazy, was ultimately a positive for her show and would add to the lore.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #51745 on: November 17, 2018, 03:54:18 AM »
The previous caller

I like Kolby.  To Heather's credit, she treats him kindly.  And he's holding a cat!   :)

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #51746 on: November 17, 2018, 04:04:48 AM »
I like Kolby.  To Heather's credit, she treats him kindly.  And he's holding a cat!   :)

It is very ambiguous but I believe Kolby is female  :D

I could be wrong.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #51747 on: November 17, 2018, 04:06:10 AM »

She is very genuinely nice to Kolby, and probably out of all her regular callers Kolby is the one that benefits from hearing from her the most.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #51748 on: November 17, 2018, 04:07:20 AM »

Thank you, HB.  The show was indeed a wild ride.  Kind of like a roller coaster on wooden tracks, jiggles you around quite a bit.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #51749 on: November 17, 2018, 04:08:51 AM »
She is very genuinely nice to Kolby, and probably out of all her regular callers Kolby is the one that benefits from hearing from her the most.

Agreed.  He seems sweet natured.