Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13125862 times)

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52230 on: November 18, 2018, 08:57:19 AM »
@Richard Groyper, Carson stopped in his tracks and says you punted what???  Here grab my ball instead!

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]
Tino is asking if Carson can play.
Praise BE

Ms. C

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52231 on: November 18, 2018, 08:59:30 AM »
Tino is asking if Carson can play.

He’d love to ... come on over!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #52232 on: November 18, 2018, 09:00:30 AM »
Cheers TB, you are and always will be my favourite HW fan :)

Congrats DH! Well deserved!  Should we start a Gofundme for your expenses or perhaps for a bench honoring you at the entrance to the HOF?   8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52233 on: November 18, 2018, 09:18:41 AM »
For my HOFday please can everyone take 5 mins and report Heater?

:D

I think we should try another approach as well. List the songs and artists from each show (with dates) that are available in Heather's shit show downloads. Contact the individual recording companies and someone's bound to have a lawyer on speed dial.

Unless we can speak to a real person from here https://www.riaa.com/report-piracy/, this might get us faster results.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #52234 on: November 18, 2018, 09:22:22 AM »
Okies.

I am in a position to be able to release the Skype recording of the call to Heather.

First link is the on air one you heard.

Second link is my side of the call.

So a few points to bear in mind. The Skype recorder I use records from the moment you are connected, and when you get through you hear the show, so I heard the show for a few seconds (actually longer, because she had cut me off once prior on the Roswell line which is what I was ringing back on, as I had posted screenies of me waiting on that line) and you can hear me breathing, typing, doing some stretches ready (not really stretches!) for the call.

Then the call happens.

This is where it gets interesting. Compare and contrast the two calls.. relisten to the first link which is the on air one.

The second one (my recording) I had no idea she can muted me down, I was trying to talk to her, then she cut me off. I thought she was rampaging over me tbh, and yes it did throw me a bit. She dumped me and I heard her do it.

Lies lies more lies from her. As usual. 

You guys decide.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1l0y9X6QzLY

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0FvhpEQw7lb

Listening to DH's recording of the call where the show is playing before Heater picks up, Heater is blathering about something or other then says the following:  ''the future's uncertain and the end is always near''

Now she's stealing lines from Doors tunes..

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #52235 on: November 18, 2018, 09:29:05 AM »
Okies.

I am in a position to be able to release the Skype recording of the call to Heather.

First link is the on air one you heard.

Second link is my side of the call.

So a few points to bear in mind. The Skype recorder I use records from the moment you are connected, and when you get through you hear the show, so I heard the show for a few seconds (actually longer, because she had cut me off once prior on the Roswell line which is what I was ringing back on, as I had posted screenies of me waiting on that line) and you can hear me breathing, typing, doing some stretches ready (not really stretches!) for the call.

Then the call happens.

This is where it gets interesting. Compare and contrast the two calls.. relisten to the first link which is the on air one.

The second one (my recording) I had no idea she can muted me down, I was trying to talk to her, then she cut me off. I thought she was rampaging over me tbh, and yes it did throw me a bit. She dumped me and I heard her do it.

Lies lies more lies from her. As usual. 

You guys decide.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1l0y9X6QzLY

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0FvhpEQw7lb
Congratulations on accomplishing what you set out to do in confronting Heather.  The call feels like she put you into a bit of a trap, or at least from her audience’s perspective.  Heather was trying trying to shut down your questions as if they had no purpose unlike the usual your the greatest puff ball questions she normally gets.  You had her triggered and irritated and not wanting to honestly to answer them.  Bravo.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52236 on: November 18, 2018, 09:37:29 AM »
Heidi was so nice and Heather attacked like a vicious cunt. No way is an outsider going to listen to that and not see Heidi is the victim here. Not only did Heather use Heidi's Paypal information to doxx her, she made a threat as well. Does Heather have a friend in Scotland Yard who will deal with Heidi for her? Probably not, but that was a threat. Anyone who runs a podcast or subscribes to one should be horrified by what Heather did - this is a subscription killer, as well as really bad publicity for Paypal. Make as much noise as possible.  This should be taken seriously by not only Paypal, but the affiliate stations that broadcast her shit show. If you want to "sue them all", add LNM to the list.

Ask these affiliates if they listened Friday night, if they're aware of what they broadcast.

We know Fred at KCAA is so desperate for content he isn't going to give a shit. Some of these others might be worth contacting and making them aware of the situation. I would think they have some responsibility.

KYAH 540 AM   
http://www.yahradio540.com

KiYQ Radio Station Las Vegas  107.1 FM
http://www.kiyq.org

Mowhawk Nation Radio 92.3 FM
http://www.kweradio.ca

Black Swamp Digital Radio
https://unknownspirit.com

Heather must really hate Art's family to say on the air she read "the letter" that proves Art killed himself. If she has information that contradicts what the police and coroner determined, she should be brought in for questioning. We're hearing Art was beginning to realize he made a mistake bringing Heather into the lives of his family, now he's dead. Less than a month after he signed the cuckshed over to her. Maybe nobody called the police on Heather Friday night, they just showed up to let her know they were listening.

Thank you.

PayPal are going to get an earful tomorrow. I am sure a tech giant and what is basically now a financial institution will take a dim view of doxxing.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52237 on: November 18, 2018, 09:38:39 AM »
@DynamoHum, as you requested, I just re-listened to the first link and then listened to your skype recording (second link).  The analysis is very revealing ...

I’d like to point out that last night, you asked several times if anyone heard you calling her sweet cheeks and everyone in chat and show was like .... no ... but your recording allows us to hear your side after Heather had muted you ... and how you kept talking, not realizing that the audience could not hear you, you mentioned the Area 51 thing and then called her sweet cheeks and again repeated you wanted to ask about the Area 51 invasion because you are a bit worried about her with that one.

That part did not go over the airwaves/interwebs!

I sincerely hope that those who troll on here for the fringe and for heather (i.e. @Jedimiller) take the time to listen to both recordings and perhaps spread the truth out there.  It really is so unfair that People listening to the show on Friday night only have Heathers misleading and manipulative side. 

I think I am most upset about people not hearing the sweetcheeks bit :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52239 on: November 18, 2018, 09:41:09 AM »
Congrats DH! Well deserved!  Should we start a Gofundme for your expenses or perhaps for a bench honoring you at the entrance to the HOF?   8)

If we do that everyone in there will want one, and Groyper’s design will NOT “go down” well!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #52240 on: November 18, 2018, 09:41:27 AM »
@DynamoHum, as you requested, I just re-listened to the first link and then listened to your skype recording (second link).  The analysis is very revealing ...

I’d like to point out that last night, you asked several times if anyone heard you calling her sweet cheeks and everyone in chat and show was like .... no ... but your recording allows us to hear your side after Heather had muted you ... and how you kept talking, not realizing that the audience could not hear you, you mentioned the Area 51 thing and then called her sweet cheeks and again repeated you wanted to ask about the Area 51 invasion because you are a bit worried about her with that one.

That part did not go over the airwaves/interwebs!

I sincerely hope that those who troll on here for the fringe and for heather (i.e. @Jedimiller) take the time to listen to both recordings and perhaps spread the truth out there.  It really is so unfair that People listening to the show on Friday night only have Heathers misleading and manipulative side.
Being misleading and manipulative is how she got the job and it’s kinda her thing.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52241 on: November 18, 2018, 09:41:58 AM »
Congratulations on accomplishing what you set out to do in confronting Heather.  The call feels like she put you into a bit of a trap, or at least from her audience’s perspective.  Heather was trying trying to shut down your questions as if they had no purpose unlike the usual your the greatest puff ball questions she normally gets.  You had her triggered and irritated and not wanting to honestly to answer them.  Bravo.

Thanks DS :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52242 on: November 18, 2018, 09:42:16 AM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #52243 on: November 18, 2018, 09:43:26 AM »
Thank you.

PayPal are going to get an earful tomorrow. I am sure a tech giant and what is basically now a financial institution will take a dim view of doxxing.

Tell them this was broadcast on AM and FM radio, and you're thinking of contacting a lawyer. They should drop her fast.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #52244 on: November 18, 2018, 09:44:02 AM »
So I shared the highlights (lowlights?) with Mr. FLB last night. His take: the police part was staged and "a high schooler could do better." Ouch!