Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13123105 times)

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52695 on: November 19, 2018, 11:42:37 AM »
Which makes me wonder if @Pizzapunch is right and she had one of her own call the sheriff and set DH up.
She just doesn't sound overly shocked to me.  And her first concern is dead air? Give me a break

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #52696 on: November 19, 2018, 11:45:10 AM »
She just doesn't sound overly shocked to me.  And her first concern is dead air? Give me a break

Very good point @Pizzapunch

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #52697 on: November 19, 2018, 11:46:22 AM »
If I legitimately believed someone broke into my house as she claimed to I wouldn't waste the valuable seconds she did to make sure the show went on.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #52698 on: November 19, 2018, 11:47:06 AM »
Yeah I thought the same thing.
If I legitimately believed someone broke into my house as she claimed to I wouldn't waste the valuable seconds she did to make sure the show went on.
No one would.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #52699 on: November 19, 2018, 11:48:51 AM »
I thought I heard her say on the Friday show clip that she can't do the show without medicating herself. That can't be good.

I heard that about her having to take meds to do a radio show! If it is that traumatic it's time to do something else. From having handled a lot of ER radio calls she sounded surprised but not panicked to me.
Praise BE

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #52700 on: November 19, 2018, 11:52:15 AM »
No need for meds"it's only a radio talk show ".

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52701 on: November 19, 2018, 11:57:11 AM »
Well I have submitted a query to the Pahrump PD - maybe someone with more clout than me can get to the bottom of it.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #52702 on: November 19, 2018, 11:57:45 AM »
Dang. Got smited. Sorry for asking.

Someone has been on a spree lately ... ::)

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #52703 on: November 19, 2018, 11:59:38 AM »
I still think she either asked or said something via im to get someone from her inner cult circle to call

That's Mr. FLB's current theory! Just because it really happened doesn't mean she wasn't behind it/anticipating it. He's locked down on his view that she was acting.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #52704 on: November 19, 2018, 12:01:14 PM »
Her disturbing comment "I am not able to be on the air unless I have medication. This has tore me up inside to the point I don't want to live [pause] And that is the truth." was at 11:16 so someone was calling it in 4 minutes later and they knocked at the door at 26 minutes after the dispatch got the call.

I would guess it was a listener that was genuinely concerned.

26 minutes to get there for a suicide call seems ... not ideal.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #52705 on: November 19, 2018, 12:04:03 PM »

Agree 100%. But then, we don't "speak radio."

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #52706 on: November 19, 2018, 12:04:20 PM »
So this proves there is a strong reason to believe it was actually a concerned party, and not DH calling the Sheriff. She made that statement on air, and the timing matches up that the call to the Sheriff was in DIRECT relation to her uttering that comment. So her little off-the-cuff woe-is-me cry for attention is what led to it.

Stay Spooktacular!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #52707 on: November 19, 2018, 12:04:40 PM »
26 minutes to get there for a suicide call seems ... not ideal.
I'm in a line of work in a similar sized place, where I have to have police assistance in emergency situations on the regular. To be honest that doesn't seem to me out of place as a response time.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #52708 on: November 19, 2018, 12:06:36 PM »
I'm in a line of work in a similar sized place, where I have to have police assistance in emergency situations on the regular. To be honest that doesn't seem to me out of place as a response time.

Sad for people who need help quick, but resources are what they are. :-\

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #52709 on: November 19, 2018, 12:09:22 PM »
I missed the coffee pot story along the way. Did Heather break Art's coffee pot?
Just to recap...A few weeks ago, DH had some nuggets on the "producer" that stayed at Heater's home for a while.  We learned that Heater went nuts one day and destroyed her coffee pot.  It appears she then used that psycho-bitch moment to concoct the story of Art's ghost helping her find "his" coffee pot - minus the rage that cause the need for it in the first place (one can only assume the magic wallet was empty and the Bohemian Hobo had no way to buy a new one at Walmart).

So we learned that she has violent out bursts,  I assumed the Art Coffee pot met it's end last Friday night after Heidi got under her skin with the music license question.  Maybe she could make up one of her "truth" stories and say the cops took the pot (pun intended).  Heater really needs to be challenged on calling out Heidi to call her and then self destructing after two questions - unbelievable.  What a dope, same thing happened in Dec 2015 when she called out trolls to call and then she melted when they did...

The other part of the producer bits was something about her trashing the outside of the house (inside was clean but smelt of drugs - so the story goes).  I'm starting to think people that get close to her become estranged within a month.

I'm also betting this round of drama has recharged her for at least 2 more weeks (she's gonna show us hehehe).  I'm expecting a lot of Heidi dissing on her part now with her threats of making her a new JC.  Her witchwannabes and the boner boys will all get excited over it.  Heater could care less about copyrights or anything ethical on her part, but thinks everyone else must obey the laws.  She's joined her loser boss Vara in making a sham out of the word "truth".