Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13122112 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #52770 on: November 19, 2018, 03:03:30 PM »
Good answer and cute avitar!

Yes, twistedlogic, love your new avatar! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #52771 on: November 19, 2018, 03:03:53 PM »
thanks. I love puppies.

I'll bet they love you, too!  :)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52772 on: November 19, 2018, 03:06:14 PM »
Then again, surprisingly big names are willing to go on Late Night in the Methlab and be interviewed by a complete moron, so....

Hmmm, maybe you could steal these 'big names' for your little show.  :D  Then both of these play actors would be left to interview their janitors and bagging clerks.  And Vara wiccan Nazis.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52773 on: November 19, 2018, 03:12:49 PM »
A summation of the potential issues from against her claim to support and uphold standards in broadcasting:

*I'm thinking its probably against some kind of broadcast standards and playing with fire for a show host or broadcaster to encourage caller inebriation for the same reasons you don't mention full names of a caller - the "potential to cause harm."  The Public and Broadcasting p. 13

Hypothetical: A person thinks they are being encouraged to drink and does just that and drives to the liquor store for more while calling in to the show and wipes out a family crossing the street. Presumption people will do the responsible thing is not enough.

*Heidi has been "doxxed" full name three times on air including maiden name. Even if she had some legitimate grievance with Heidi (actually even more if so) this is incredibly irresponsible.

*Leaving her post unattended with a caller (He could have said said anything subjecting her on-air affiliates to fines even if he innocently said "this is a f*ed up situation") The proper thing to do would have been start an early break or play (legal) music.

*HW has been promoting her own plan to trespass onto a military base and would not not be in control of others that may follow her at the proposed gathering. There is potential that this act may harm herself or others even if she tells her band of followers to stay put as she crosses the line.

*There is also the issue on how the sweepstakes/raffle was conducted.  It was not a random drawing among subscribers as she admitted on air she had chose to scroll the end of the alphabet on her computer screen.

What licensed over the air broadcaster would trust a show like this running late in the night?

Thanks Dyna - this is really good.

I've just finished listening and I am quite shocked to put it mildly.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52774 on: November 19, 2018, 03:15:56 PM »

somebody called in (again) to check on HW's welfare?  I know that a couple of weeks back that there were many fans who were worried about her.  I think if one were  to go back and check on the multiple HW fan sites, hehehe-fansites, there would be documentation fm the fans/idiots about calls to Pahrumpian law enforcement to 'check the welfare.'

I honestly hope that there are not too many calls because of this drama queen.  If there should be a genuine situation where LE should be intervening, they might not be in the greatest of hurry to respond.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52775 on: November 19, 2018, 03:16:43 PM »
YOU ROCK.

It looks like the drama happened at 11:48pm (164 minutes into the show).

There was a call labeled "suicide threat" at 11:20pm (18NY67139), so maybe that's the one?
Too bad I missed it.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #52776 on: November 19, 2018, 03:17:00 PM »
What is weird about the term pistol? We even have a gang that uses the term: Hermandad De Pistoleros Latinos (brotherhood of the Hispanic gunmen.) I always figured/used "pistol" to mean a handgun that wasn't a "revolver"- so basically for semi-autos but, yeah, in normal use one would say "gun" or "weapon" I guess? But I wouldn't be shocked to hear someone say "pistol?"
Just seemed archaic to me. But not knowing the gun culture much what do I know. Don’t most people just call them their guns?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52777 on: November 19, 2018, 03:18:36 PM »
Don't sweat it. The same person smites me everyday at the same time. lol. I hope it makes whoever is doing it feel somewhat better about their lives. LOL.

Keep being you and ignore the haters.  :)

FYI I quit smiting awhile ago. It's silly.

I just gave you my tastiest bit of praise. 

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #52778 on: November 19, 2018, 03:18:46 PM »
So as I just posted above, I just finished listening.

Can some kind soul who is possibly better at Audacity than me (pretty much anyone in that case) please do me a cut of the following:

2:43:30 - 2:55 That's the PD visiting
3:04:39 - 3:05:20 Rant about the PD
3:05:20 - 3:07:10 My Little Doxx

PayPal is looking into the incident, but I will need to send them supplemental evidence tomorrow.

Thank you all for your kind words about this - this is the first time I listened back to it, I am flabbergasted that she would do this.

These clips will help with any FCC stuff as well.

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #52779 on: November 19, 2018, 03:19:22 PM »
Good points. Luckily the hapless caller didn't curse, use racial epithets, or encourage riots or terrorism. He just babbled a bit, then silence, and than talked to his cat named Judas.  Their are also state laws in Nevada about sweepstakes/raffles in addition to various Federal laws. I also wonder about, or if, her replaying fake, or some real, old commercials during the show. It seemed at least like she was finding old commercials on youtube and playing them on her show.
Indeed. What legitimate station would let something like this slide if the DJ/Host said "I was just trusting my intuition and got lucky." It wouldn't fly in real radio land. Except that some of her affiliates are "real."

The whole collection of ads from youtube is another can of worms and potentially a legal crapstorm. Ad agencies and performers in ads get royalties as well. There is also the potential that the companies represented in the ad might not want their product placed or associated with her show.  Its one of those things that even if you don't understand all the fine points of how it works it would still be cringeworthy.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52780 on: November 19, 2018, 03:19:33 PM »
Sounds like there is a Heatherite out there panicking.

Probably Micro Peni Garrett.

ACE OF CLUBS

• Nursery Resident
  • KDWN
« Reply #52781 on: November 19, 2018, 03:20:08 PM »
3500+ pages of 'Heather obsession' . . . . .
Do you think you wankers are stuck ?
Habituated ?
Stupid ?
 ;D ???

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #52782 on: November 19, 2018, 03:21:27 PM »
Too bad I missed it.
Maybe if you PM HumanBeing, or search around in the threads, you might be able to listen to what was a crazy show. It was pretty bizarre. I haven't listened to her show in forever but this one was worth it. FFW a lot, it gets good once "Little Miss Thang" from the UK calls in.....

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #52783 on: November 19, 2018, 03:22:46 PM »
If I legitimately believed someone broke into my house as she claimed to I wouldn't waste the valuable seconds she did to make sure the show went on.

right on.  I would grab my heater and confront the danger and use the maximum force necessary to neutralize the threat.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #52784 on: November 19, 2018, 03:23:45 PM »
Just seemed archaic to me. But not knowing the gun culture much what do I know. Don’t most people just call them their guns?

Yeah but I've heard pistol also and wouldn't be shocked to hear "hand me that pistol" "I grabbed my pistol and..." etc.