Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13123363 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #53340 on: November 20, 2018, 07:14:43 AM »
Anybody else picking up on the irony that it could be Art Bells microphone and the background recordings it caught that brings heather wade down?  Or at least pointed us in the right direction.

It is Art’s will
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #53341 on: November 20, 2018, 07:16:09 AM »
Good morning. I’ve been catching up over breakfast. I didn’t listen last night. I just didn’t want to after what she did to Dynamo. Glad some of you took one for the team. It sounds like she just had the usual 5 callers.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53342 on: November 20, 2018, 07:17:17 AM »
Good morning. I’ve been catching up over breakfast. I didn’t listen last night. I just didn’t want to after what she did to Dynamo. Glad some of you took one for the team. It sounds like she just had the usual 5 callers.
It really is a parody of a radio show at this point

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #53343 on: November 20, 2018, 07:19:54 AM »

I guess her listener numbers dropped below 200 last night. She's getting into Vara territory.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #53344 on: November 20, 2018, 07:22:10 AM »

Yes that’s a good discription. We watch it for the weirdness and drama. Watching her flat out lie and set Dynamo up for that call absolutly turned my guts. It told me we were right in our assessment of her awful character. I truly feel sorry for the family living next door.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53345 on: November 20, 2018, 07:26:47 AM »
She really shouldn't do 4 hours of open lines at this point, she doesn't have the listener base for it, and it makes her show look even more small time than it already is. At least with a guest and sprinkling in some calls it would disguise things a bit. At this point it's literally the same callers talking about their day to day mundane lives on a daily basis.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #53346 on: November 20, 2018, 07:27:09 AM »
Anybody else picking up on the irony that it could be Art Bells microphone and the background recordings it caught that brings heather wade down?  Or at least pointed us in the right direction.

Brilliant!
Praise BE

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #53347 on: November 20, 2018, 07:31:41 AM »
Do the deputies in Nye County wear recording devices?

Eh, nevermind...

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #53348 on: November 20, 2018, 07:36:04 AM »

On a gut level there is still something deeply deeply wrong here beyond the "Standards of Broadcasting" kinds of things I highlighted yesterday. I can't shake it and it makes my tummy churn.

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #53349 on: November 20, 2018, 07:38:09 AM »
She really shouldn't do 4 hours of open lines at this point, she doesn't have the listener base for it, and it makes her show look even more small time than it already is. At least with a guest and sprinkling in some calls it would disguise things a bit. At this point it's literally the same callers talking about their day to day mundane lives on a daily basis.
she should be prepared to monologue for the whole 4 hours with stories from the paranormal or whatever, preferably new stories. then invite callers to call and comment on them, as opposed to relying on it to be a caller driven show. when Art did the caller driven shows, he had millions of listeners all over the western US to draw from (and later the whole of north america); she doesnt have that listener base.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53350 on: November 20, 2018, 07:38:53 AM »
On a gut level there is still something deeply deeply wrong here beyond the "Standards of Broadcasting" kinds of things I highlighted yesterday. I can't shake it and it makes my tummy churn.

Agreed.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #53351 on: November 20, 2018, 07:39:52 AM »
Do the deputies in Nye County wear recording devices?
Looks that way

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #53352 on: November 20, 2018, 07:44:41 AM »
Looks that way

This might mean more candids she is unhappy with.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #53353 on: November 20, 2018, 07:46:08 AM »
If you think about it, if anyone listening to her heard her make a statement that might indicate she no longer wanted to live it was appropriate to call the authorities. It is extremely hard to know what is going on when a person is manipulative because if not thought through a "poor me" statement could cause alarm in a person who is not mentally unwell.  At this point the only reason I'd like to know who is was is because I know who it WASN'T, and she should not have been accused of it, or attacked for it.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #53354 on: November 20, 2018, 07:51:24 AM »
I meant to comment on this earlier so we were over half of her numbers last Friday. She tried to ride it into Monday hoping the same thing would happen. She must be very disappointed it didn't. LOL.