Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13117437 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #54900 on: November 24, 2018, 12:49:01 AM »
Night to you

Night everybody

Night, anniem!
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #54901 on: November 24, 2018, 12:56:46 AM »
That is cool!  Fish are so relaxing to watch.  Smart, too.  They fascinate me.

Do you have an aquarium? I've only ever had a small aquarium but I had to give it away to a friend before I moved across the country one time.
I've always wanted to get a large aquarium because I also find them relaxing to watch. But I think they can be a pain to keep clean, depending on what type of fish you have.
Always good to have a couple of those bottom feeding fish to help out.

One of the tv channels we have here is just of an aquarium and also another channel just of a crackling fireplace  ;D
I'll sometimes put the aquarium channel on to watch but unfortunately after 45 minutes or so it just repeats so that sucks.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #54902 on: November 24, 2018, 01:10:57 AM »
Oh, I love real Chinese food.  A friend from Hong Kong had the kitchen in the restaurant make up authentic dishes for us, not the usual tailored-to-American tastes stuff.  Delicious.  Some places don't use MSG anymore.

That sounds great.  Although some of the dishes I have to turn down because I'm not huge seafood person. Which is kind of sacrilegious to say where I live and the history of my province.
So octopus and squid are a no-no for me. I also think crab and lobster are the insects of the ocean  ;D and that's off my menu.
Fish though well that's my jam.

My mouth is watering  :D As soon as I read about goulash that was posted earlier I been getting hungry.
Yes indeed what most people refer to as Chinese food is definitely not what Chinese people eat.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #54903 on: November 24, 2018, 01:14:31 AM »
The hunger can no longer be ignored.
I got to reheat a piece of salmon and nuke a potato in the microwave  ;D

Sofia

• Ellightened
« Reply #54904 on: November 24, 2018, 01:52:56 AM »
Thanks.  I would love to be here more.  I was working overtime...
Oops.  That was supposed to be a PM.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #54905 on: November 24, 2018, 02:50:05 AM »
Do you have an aquarium? I've only ever had a small aquarium but I had to give it away to a friend before I moved across the country one time.
I've always wanted to get a large aquarium because I also find them relaxing to watch. But I think they can be a pain to keep clean, depending on what type of fish you have.

One of the tv channels we have here is just of an aquarium and also another channel just of a crackling fireplace  ;D
I'll sometimes put the aquarium channel on to watch but unfortunately after 45 minutes or so it just repeats so that sucks.
Try looking at some of the streams here. I used to watch these a lot.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

21st Century Man

• Ellightened
  • Board Satyr and Fetishmeister
« Reply #54906 on: November 24, 2018, 03:36:22 AM »
Oh, I love real Chinese food.  A friend from Hong Kong had the kitchen in the restaurant make up authentic dishes for us, not the usual tailored-to-American tastes stuff.  Delicious.  Some places don't use MSG anymore.

Yes, those entrées canines are especially delectable! :P
"Supernatural, perhaps. Baloney, perhaps not. There are many things under the sun." - Bela Lugosi as Dr. Vitus Verdegast in The Black Cat.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #54907 on: November 24, 2018, 04:00:08 AM »

No aquarium, but I won a goldfish at a carnival that lived for 5 months.  Some doctors and dentists have aquariums in their waiting rooms.  Oh, a McDonald's here has one in the dining area.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #54908 on: November 24, 2018, 04:50:29 AM »
My mother used Heinz cocktail sauce

You’re suppose to put those little pigs in a blanket and dip them in mustard.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #54909 on: November 24, 2018, 04:52:48 AM »
I'm thankful for Heather. 40 more pages to read since yesterday. Something new and exciting must of happen, can't wait to find out!  Anticipation

Jokes on you! Probably 10-20 of those pages is where I shitted up the thread.

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #54910 on: November 24, 2018, 05:46:32 AM »
Jokes on you! Probably 10-20 of those pages is where I shitted up the thread.

Well you had a problem and you wanted to share...............................

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #54911 on: November 24, 2018, 06:04:52 AM »
Well you had a problem and you wanted to share...............................

Had to stay true to the poop report thread as promised.

So when the family’s sitting around the table talking about what they’re thankful for at your house I bet Morg was thinking, thank god I’m not a turkey!

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #54912 on: November 24, 2018, 06:21:39 AM »
Very very early Moulton Howe is always good for a listen, specially the Dreamland shows which were very very early ones. Can’t remember his name but the guy who talked about HAARP was also pretty interesting.

Its so interesting to hear different listeners favourites from the archives. Almost everyone's are different.

EVP shows scare the living shit out of me!

The only show that every scared me was exorcisms with Bob Larson in 2001. Clips of demons coming through possessed people were played. Still gives me chills.
not well-liked, but right

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #54913 on: November 24, 2018, 06:29:56 AM »
The line from Bart about Art not being able to make it if he had started in 2018  has really hit home in my mind. Even as he was doing MITD he was fading away. Most forget this. The digital "information" age was the actual demise of his fame. No more "magic in the static" No more suspension of disbelief except for those guests that are very unbelievable to begin with. The real data is seconds away as are biographies, supporting facts, etc.

In parallel, Art was almost like the rock band that had a string of albums that were in the top 10 at one point and filling stadiums now barely able to get a new single that does better than #114 on the charts. The venues filed became 1000 to 1500. And they mostly play the old hits again and again with variations. Heather was the new lead singer most didn't like that brought the popularity of the old machine back down to the level of playing bars and county fairs with the remaining bit of the potential cash cow being vulturized and milked by people with white belts and flashy fake jewelry and a dwindling number of aging groupies. "I saw (the band) in 1983 at the Big City arena and you sound as good as you did then" is their call. Baloney!

Good anology. I think we can’t sell Art short for his talent tho. I think he would have been successful anyway, maybe not as big. Perhaps he would have picked a different topic of talk. The Paranormal is over exposed. I used to love it but lately even I have found it getting trite. There’s no denying Art had the gift for doing an interview and putting on a show. HW on the other hand showed she is not likeable and that causes everyone to question  everything she says and does. Who wants to listen to someone they don’t like. It’s that simple.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #54914 on: November 24, 2018, 06:38:03 AM »
*Hug* It always stings pretty bad when someone is not what they present themselves as, and your sting must be worse than anyone. I hope you can find your siren in the new year and may she be as honest and real as the day is long. Thanks for sticking with us as these threads unraveled. Its not what we wanted to see its just what is when we were honest with ourselves about what was happening, sometimes in real time.

You deserve someone with a heart that can love as deeply as your own, it will work out better that way.

Very wise words. I agree. TB you seem like a great person, you deserve someone who will be nice to be with, not leave you starving on the porch.