Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13117523 times)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #54990 on: November 24, 2018, 10:04:50 AM »

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #54991 on: November 24, 2018, 10:05:19 AM »
it's day 3 and im still sitting on the toilet. all of my poos are all connected like sausage links. i cannot be stopped.

Women work in mysterious ways, genius ;D
Praise BE

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #54992 on: November 24, 2018, 10:06:04 AM »
A freezer chest of meat.  :D

So much better than my suggestion! Thank you and a package of wings for my mini dinosaurs.
Praise BE

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54993 on: November 24, 2018, 10:06:12 AM »
Media and Communications.  Supposedly some hookups with internships but I haven't researched it.

Campus sounds like it could have some cool history.  I hear the dorms suck massively.

Sean,  please send me a PM about this.  I may not have much time free time today but I will get back to you so please be patient. ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #54994 on: November 24, 2018, 10:09:01 AM »
Good Afternoon. The tech from the company that provides my Internet services just left. He had to replace my Internet modem. He asked me where have I been on the Internet? He never saw so much  "sheeeeeeeee-it" in a modem. I quickly denied my innocence. I only ate a normal adult size meal on Thanksgiving. I provided him with a list of names from EllGab who are clogging up the subject of The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade. After some thought, he advised me that it could be the fault of the members or the fault lies with HW's "sheeeeeeeee-it" show. He made notes and left.
I plan to go back and read up on all the comments I missed over the last 24 hours. I am fully aware of the huge risk involved.

You need a modem condom, be safe out there.
Praise BE

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #54995 on: November 24, 2018, 10:09:23 AM »
The logical flaw is thinking TalkStream Live is an accurate metric of what goes on at night. There was chart record she crowed about a couple years ago was when she was at number 34 or something on their platform. With a third or fourth of what she had then she would have slid off that chart entirely by now. She was hanging onto almost half then a quarter of Art's audience then.

From Art to Heather
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
« Reply #54996 on: November 24, 2018, 10:09:37 AM »
Fish, of all the things you listed doing yesterday, for me this is by far the most impressive! Congratuations!  ;D +1
Thanks, I told Henry who is 6 years old that you gave me a +1. Henry says give "her" a +6. I think you are a female...I could be wrong.
+6!

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #54997 on: November 24, 2018, 10:10:22 AM »
Will there be guide stones?
Painted ones if we're  lucky.
Praise BE

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #54998 on: November 24, 2018, 10:11:50 AM »
The line from Bart about Art not being able to make it if he had started in 2018  has really hit home in my mind. Even as he was doing MITD he was fading away. Most forget this. The digital "information" age was the actual demise of his fame. No more "magic in the static" No more suspension of disbelief except for those guests that are very unbelievable to begin with. The real data is seconds away as are biographies, supporting facts, etc.

In parallel, Art was almost like the rock band that had a string of albums that were in the top 10 at one point and filling stadiums now barely able to get a new single that does better than #114 on the charts. The venues filed became 1000 to 1500. And they mostly play the old hits again and again with variations. Heather was the new lead singer most didn't like that brought the popularity of the old machine back down to the level of playing bars and county fairs with the remaining bit of the potential cash cow being vulturized and milked by people with white belts and flashy fake jewelry and a dwindling number of aging groupies. "I saw (the band) in 1983 at the Big City arena and you sound as good as you did then" is their call. Baloney!

Wow, Dyna, what a great metaphor for what happened with Art, it fits so well! Very perceptive and right on target imho. Thank you for spelling it out is detail, it really works! +1
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #54999 on: November 24, 2018, 10:13:04 AM »
Sad to lose a friend I guess, but that story gave me an LOL!!
Someone needed to teach Mr Edwards not to fall asleep on a friend's toilet or ELSE you are out the door.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #55000 on: November 24, 2018, 10:14:03 AM »
You are like a broken record, stop it and grow up.

I don't care what she says. It's a damned if you, damned if you don't thing. I told her the first time I accepted her apology but I wanted to just go our separate ways, and that I wished her well. She wanted me to leave her alone, so I did, then she complained that I "hated" her, so I blocked messages from those of my ignore list.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #55001 on: November 24, 2018, 10:14:38 AM »
And yet they never frightened me a lick. Isn't it odd how we all react to things in our own ways!

Some were sad sounding. They did a great job of playing them, each three times so you could really hear it.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #55002 on: November 24, 2018, 10:17:43 AM »

Sweet Baby Jesus! What is this? Is this the one who served up that skinny strange roasted animal for Thanksgiving?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #55003 on: November 24, 2018, 10:22:42 AM »
Sweet Baby Jesus! What is this? Is this the one who served up that skinny strange roasted animal for Thanksgiving?

Thanks, I laughed so hard I coughed.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #55004 on: November 24, 2018, 10:23:05 AM »
Or, in honor of the Golden Age of the Gabcast a *slap with a fishbot*

There. I feel better. How about you?

MP always makes me happy.
When we were kids we watched MP every Sunday night on the local PBS station. One Sunday my grandmother came over and we couldn't wait to show her MP because it was so funny!
That night the episode was the one with the Lifeboat Sketch (cannibalism) and my poor grandmother found nothing funny about it. She marched into the other room and gave my mother a "what are you doing to your children" lecture.  That lecture fit a number of situations, like when she found out that sometimes my parents fed us pancakes for dinner.  Grandma was short but feisty.