Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13126262 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #57480 on: November 30, 2018, 07:27:04 PM »
Another Tw incarnation I'm guessing from barts reaction...

I thought so too, I said Hi Tootsie in response to her earlier today. Seems most likely.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57481 on: November 30, 2018, 07:27:36 PM »
It is called professional courtesy given the common affiliation. Some would see that this would be the decent and professional thing to do.

Are you going to listen to Heather's show tonight? She's got a special guest lined up.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57482 on: November 30, 2018, 07:28:15 PM »
Thanks Ange, you are fab :)

Yes, indeed, you do NJ proud! And us, too!  :D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #57483 on: November 30, 2018, 07:33:10 PM »

Are you going to listen to Heather's show tonight? She's got a special guest lined up.
Could not give a shit. I will probably listen to midnight in the desert if I am still awake. I wont be getting to many more archive shows we canceled the subscription.

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57484 on: November 30, 2018, 07:33:38 PM »
It is called professional courtesy given the common affiliation. Some would see that this would be the decent and professional thing to do.

Just don't use the name Heather Wade in that sentence.
This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57485 on: November 30, 2018, 07:34:10 PM »
Ok...

So no open lines tonight, eh?

Maybe a good thing my camera/recording set up could use a few days as a technical issue popped up.

Add on top of everything else, today I decided to buy a new car in addition to remodeling my house and a myriad of other crap called life.

It is essential that I do the background recording because, like Heidi proved to us, Heather's public behavior is very different than reality. I want the video to prove that I did not hang up or mute while Heather claims otherwise. I will also have documentation in the case that Heather avoids my call.

One of my concerns, was that she will try to distract or go off topic... I will work very hard to stay on topic. By the way, I'm posting this with full knowledge at this will get back to Heather directly or indirectly. It makes avoiding the call more difficult and it also gives her an opportunity to script her response to me which will be very interesting.  Ultimately, she will be forced to admit to lying and asked to apologize to Heidi.  HLW really went off the rails that Heidi Friday!

Hopefully, my lack of a British accent will not intimidate her.

Hopefully, my possession of a front stick will not intimidate her.

I hope that HLW will take to heart what Art Bell said himself on October 22nd 1996...

By the way, I do plan on giving a shout out to a person or two who I believe really needs Heather on the air.  Not out of evil or malice...  [Suspenseful interlude to inspirational music cue]

I hope I get the opportunity to do this.  I've been up to my eyeballs in stuff.

Oh dear. Dear Sean, whatever makes you think any of this will make it more difficult for her to avoid your call? All she has to do is not pick up. You can say anything you like here or on FB or wherever, show whatever videos you like, and she can simply deny she knew it was you and there was another call or she needed to move on, or whatever. To put it simply, she has no shame and no conscience.

HW will do exactly as she pleases and there is little any of us can do by calling in to make her tell the truth or apologize for anything, it's just not going to happen.

Sorry, but that's the truth.  :P

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #57486 on: November 30, 2018, 07:34:28 PM »

It appears you all listen to her more than I anyhow.

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #57487 on: November 30, 2018, 07:35:50 PM »
Just don't use the name Heather Wade in that sentence.
Never stated a claim that she was.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #57488 on: November 30, 2018, 07:36:45 PM »
Could not give a shit. I will probably listen to midnight in the desert if I am still awake. I wont be getting to many more archive shows we canceled the subscription.

What's your opinion on Ms. Wades professionalism?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57489 on: November 30, 2018, 07:37:27 PM »
Read the post first buddy. When is it professional to have an obsesesive publicly negative tone against a former employee coworker or competition?

Just curious... have you read the many really nasty posts HW made as [redacted] on Bellgab attacking Noory? They fit the criteria for your question perfectly.

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #57490 on: November 30, 2018, 07:37:34 PM »
What do you all think of the straggler? It’s sniffed around like it hasn’t been fed lately & I feel bad for it trying to get attention. And I can appreciate it’s tried and true tactics, trying hard to stir some shit like it is. Must be one hell of an arm workout. Seems like we already have a pet though and at least that one brings beer and takes baths.

I like our current pet.  This straggler tattled to Dave earlier this week. He said we were being mean to him. And that was after he chased people all over this board and FB with his teeth showing. Everyone tried to be reasonable with him. He doesn't have manners and I'm not sure he can learn.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #57491 on: November 30, 2018, 07:39:50 PM »
He is the supposed radio professional but he is the instigator with the negative tone. Can you explain how this helps midnight in the desert? Seem like the higher ground is out the window. One nut job talking about another nut job except I do not see nut job 2 talking about nut job 1.
Where did SpookyTim ever say he was posting his opinions so he could help out MITD? Where are you getting that from?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #57492 on: November 30, 2018, 07:41:01 PM »
At the same time it is the responsibility of members of the media to report the truth, not only their own program but as an individual as well. Professional courtesies can sometimes be helpful and at other times allow their fellow professionals to get away with all kinds of shit. As such they are not a black and white absolute.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #57493 on: November 30, 2018, 07:41:20 PM »
I actually don't care one way or another. She is in the habit of being a terrible human who also happens to be in the public eye and creates great drama just by the nature of the shit show she keeps swirling around her like pigpen and his flies.. Occasionally, something genuinely interesting happens that is unrelated to her drama, terribleness, or shit show- BUT I can't remember the last time that was the case. I'd be impressed if she pulled it together and turned it all around. As many others have said- I'm here for the DRAMA!!!

Yay!!! Clapping!!! I agree.

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #57494 on: November 30, 2018, 07:41:37 PM »
What's your opinion on Ms. Wades professionalism?
I have not listened to her enough to form a real opinion but I do not find her to be very professional herself either. She seems to have other sick obsessions but continually trying to bankrupt other hosts do not seem to be apart of it.