Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124573 times)

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #58125 on: December 02, 2018, 07:52:53 PM »
This is hysterical but true. Call the purple church and ask for father Prince lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58126 on: December 02, 2018, 07:59:34 PM »
Missed you in the tune chat @Journey

I have tried and tried to get that discord app on my phone and tablet. No luck. I’m going to have to go get help somewhere. It’s maddening !!  Thanks for the kind words. I hated missing out.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #58127 on: December 02, 2018, 08:00:46 PM »
I have tried and tried to get that discord app on my phone and tablet. No luck. I’m going to have to go get help somewhere. It’s maddening !!  Thanks for the kind words. I hated missing out.

We don’t use discord for the Sunday night tunes. You click on the chat link at the top of ellgab and just start the stream at the top of the signon page.
Are we having fun yet?

wr250

• Elluminati
  • tux the magic penguin
« Reply #58128 on: December 02, 2018, 08:09:49 PM »
discord should be in both the apple store and google play.
statistics can be used to prove anything. 14% of the people know this.
https://lptd.home.blog/

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58129 on: December 02, 2018, 08:11:29 PM »
@twistedlogic, I agree with you. Trouble is, it's clear people from outside Ellgab have subbed and are doing screenshots just like we do of some of the FB pages. Obviously there's not much we can do about that, just as they can't stop Ellgabbers from doing screenshots of their gifs on FB.

Taking a bigger picture perspective, some of the posts that have appeared here, in addition to some which are mocking and crude, have wished HW harm, mentioning hopes that she'd be in a car wreck, shoot herself with her own gun, etc. I personally am uncomfortable with posts like that, but those posters have every right to say those things if that's what they feel. This is an open forum for sure, and it should be!

However: to my memory, and anyone please correct me if I'm wrong, I don't recall anyone here (at least recently) directly threatening her like Hallie did when she mentioned taking someone out (I don't want to use the name to re-energize that threat) or repeatedly publishing that gif of the dead blue bird (again, no name on purpose) and taunting the intended recipient. There is an intent to harm there that doesn't inform the vast majority of the gifs that appear here.

That's a very big distinction, it seems to me, and that's where this place is distinctly different than several of the FB pages. I'm sure some will disagree with me, but to me that makes a big difference in all the whirlwind of talk swirling around HW. ???

I agree on both points. I don’t recall anyone threatening HW or any of her minions. I also think there is a place for everything and a chat forum is diff from something as publicly open as face book. FB is a more family friendly medium. Hallies behavior is terrible and scary. I hope someone reports her.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58130 on: December 02, 2018, 08:11:38 PM »
Maybe it’s plastic like pretend food!

Inflatable bf, inflatable dinner

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58131 on: December 02, 2018, 08:12:38 PM »
I agree on both points. I don’t recall anyone threatening HW or any of her minions. I also think there is a place for everything and a chat forum is diff from something as publicly open as face book. FB is a more family friendly medium. Hallies behavior is terrible and scary. I hope someone reports her.

Need access to the group where she is posting it, no?

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58132 on: December 02, 2018, 08:15:48 PM »
We don’t use discord for the Sunday night tunes. You click on the chat link at the top of ellgab and just start the stream at the top of the signon page.

Oh that was tonight !!! Omg I forgot it was Sunday. I spent the day looking for a new boarding facility and I am exhausted. The stress of moving the horse yesterday along with all the tack, i have lost a day. Now I’m mad at myself. I thought you meant from last nights show.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58133 on: December 02, 2018, 08:17:25 PM »
Mr. A, don't get all technical on us laymen.

Additionally, if HW is a witch, she's not a very good "poster girl" for witches.

Bobs, I'd give you another +1 for this but I have to wait... <g>
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58134 on: December 02, 2018, 08:17:52 PM »
discord should be in both the apple store and google play.

I found it but I keep getting stopped after it says it’s loaded. I get a screen asking for PayPal conformation ??? I honestly am stumped. I am determined to get assistance ASAP

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58135 on: December 02, 2018, 08:19:00 PM »
Inflatable bf, inflatable dinner

That’s it!!! 😳

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #58136 on: December 02, 2018, 08:22:24 PM »
Need access to the group where she is posting it, no?

I used the link posted and tried to download from there. I get all the way to the upload and it won’t finish , I get a pop up telling me I need a PayPal conformation. It really odd.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #58137 on: December 02, 2018, 08:26:26 PM »
Maybe it’s plastic like pretend food!

Break proof, for the podcast hostess in your life...

This is hysterical but true. Call the purple church and ask for father Prince lol.

Purple church=the color of suffocation. 

Never heard of the.place, must be where they hand out clean needles and sack lunches to the homeless who then shit up the neighborhood as they come for the food.

Seems someone uses church a lot for being a worthless little bitch who seems to savor being a malfunctioning addict and toy collector.  Another reason never to go to church...  My car might be on blocks when I return to it.

Wonder what momma was like, I bet the fruit didn't fall far from the tree...

Eh, nevermind...

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58138 on: December 02, 2018, 08:27:06 PM »
Oy, er ist azoy zis!

(Google tells me that azoy zis = so cute.)

You know, seeing that cute photo of Carson again in his Chanukah garb just reminds me how much I love that so many of this season's festivals are fire festivals. I was told early on these likely originated from the early Celtic (wiccan? pagan?) festivals at the winter solstice lighting fires on the mountaintops on the shortest night of the year asking the Sun God to return again. I have no idea if this is true or not, but I like the imagery very much. Many of the later holidays like Chanukah and Christmas incorporate fire symbolism into them as well (the eternal light, the yule log, etc).

Again, I don't know how much of this is historically true or just legend, but I like the idea all the same since to me the solstice (Dec. 21) is the most important day, the earth's turning of seasons, and the "real" new year.

Happy fire festivals, all!  ;D
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58139 on: December 02, 2018, 08:28:26 PM »
Twisted, thank you :)
<snip>
But I appreciate your concern, and I am honoured you think of me as a friend.

I honestly love EG.

I love EG, too, @DynamoHum, and I am honored to know you and to also think of you as a friend as I do many others here.  ;)