Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124292 times)

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #58245 on: December 03, 2018, 06:01:08 AM »
Neely’s wife has a New Zealand accent - difficult to differentiate from Brits if you are unused to both accents, but very clear to me, and not really like my accent or voice - if listened to side by side you could tell it wasn’t me.

The point about the obsession with the phone call is very pertinent, and their interest was very pointed.

I do think nutsac is Neely.

I think it's him or his wife. Neely tends to preach, giltsac has been very brief and direct.

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #58246 on: December 03, 2018, 06:09:53 AM »
I don't trust Miller at all.

I don't mean this as a slight towards addicts, who are struggling, but you can rarely trust them when they are unwell.

He is amusing and obviously loves the attention.
But, if anything, he's likely a mole for Vara and co.

Whether he realizes it or not.

Yes. It's a mistake to underestimate Miller.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #58247 on: December 03, 2018, 06:10:08 AM »

I think it's him or his wife. Neely tends to preach, giltsac has been very brief and direct.
It wouldn't surprise me if Heather had an account here as well. In fact I would be shocked if she didn't.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #58248 on: December 03, 2018, 06:12:29 AM »
It wouldn't surprise me if Heather had an account here as well. In fact I would be shocked if she didn't.

Well at least we don;t have to worry about how to get the recordings to her.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #58249 on: December 03, 2018, 06:13:16 AM »

Yes. It's a mistake to underestimate Miller.

MIller lives in Miller land, I agree he is a clever chap, but his best laid plans are clumsy. He knows what he is doing though.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58250 on: December 03, 2018, 06:26:41 AM »
It is likely that whoever called for the welfare check had good intentions due to her behavior on air that night.

Quite possible, but seeing how vicious the fans are, no one in their right mind would admit it.

But if Heather were to find out Vara or some other 'friend', whom she put her trust in and spoke hours on the phone with, made the call it might be a big deal to her. When she returned to the show she seemed very mad someone would place that call.

She sure did. She jumped to "they are trying to get me off the air" rather than "someone was worried and concerned."

It is also likely she only trusts her b/f now. But she's not long met him, if he is real, so although she may have some implicit trust in him there may exist moments of paranoia. If things sour with this b/f how fast do you think he'll spill the beans. Can she truly trust this b/f?

I can't imagine her trusting anyone, if she appears to I think she is faking.  Also, that is indeed a big IF on if he is real, is it not?

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #58251 on: December 03, 2018, 06:26:58 AM »
I was wondering if anyone here is connected to George Knapp on social media. He was friends with Art for a long time and I think he'd be concerned about Heather's suicide claim. Maybe someone can send him the audio. If Heather has information that the police and coroner don't have, Knapp might want to look into it.

This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58252 on: December 03, 2018, 06:31:14 AM »
I don't trust Miller at all.

I don't mean this as a slight towards addicts, who are struggling, but you can rarely trust them when they are unwell.

He is amusing and obviously loves the attention.
But, if anything, he's likely a mole for Vara and co.

Whether he realizes it or not.

Indeed. I have him on Ignore, along with that aces thing.  Too much other wonderful people to waste time seeing those posts.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58253 on: December 03, 2018, 06:31:55 AM »
I think Vara is going after Tim because maybe he thinks he recorded the hot mic? Oh, he's not going to fire Neeley. Who would run the board than? He doesn't have time for that. I predict he will come after ellgab and Tim and anyone else who is critical of Heather. Just a guess though.

Hm! They sounded a bit critical of feather themselves, now didn't they

EarthAlien007

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #58254 on: December 03, 2018, 06:31:57 AM »
The Pahrump police department should be made aware of this. Do we need to remind them the law also applies to Heather? I'm pretty sure her magic music license doesn't cover all law breaking.

She hasn't shown of the shotgun she was gifted yet TTM. I mistakenly said model 850, I think she said that but its the 870 that seems to be the common model. Our guns and ammo types on board can confirm if there is a model 850.

When she announced it Friday night, she was saying "I probably shouldn't say this, but.."

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This show is going on the air no matter what. -Heather Wade

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #58255 on: December 03, 2018, 06:33:03 AM »
After a little more thought he's probably after Tim about the request for information from the sheriff. Think about this for a minute, let's say Vara makes that welfare call so Heather can say it was DH, if the call ever comes out they have a world of explaining to do. So it should be a interesting few weeks.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #58256 on: December 03, 2018, 06:34:31 AM »
... Strap in for dramas this week .... specially as info will be forthcoming from the PD very very soon.

Is he police dept really working on this? 

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #58257 on: December 03, 2018, 06:38:19 AM »
I was wondering if anyone here is connected to George Knapp on social media. He was friends with Art for a long time and I think he'd be concerned about Heather's suicide claim. Maybe someone can send him the audio. If Heather has information that the police and coroner don't have, Knapp might want to look into it.

After she called him a vulture he fired back.  After that not a peep out of him about any of this.

Is that really all it takes to scare him off?

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #58258 on: December 03, 2018, 06:39:48 AM »
Neely’s wife has a New Zealand accent - difficult to differentiate from Brits if you are unused to both accents, but very clear to me, and not really like my accent or voice - if listened to side by side you could tell it wasn’t me.

The point about the obsession with the phone call is very pertinent, and their interest was very pointed.

I do think nutsac is Neely.

What about autisticboy who self-doxxed spoke on the podcast, right?  Anybody who repeats the same question in such a short span of time indicates somebody is having a problem. I joke about Rainman Ringo because he he mimics the symptoms of autism...  But, what I saw that night and since then is a more genuine exhibition of the symptom.

Frankly, unless DH has seen otherwise in his messages to her, I don't think Neely as the vocabulary.  How somebody speaks usually translates to how they write to a certain degree. 
Eh, nevermind...

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #58259 on: December 03, 2018, 06:43:36 AM »
After a little more thought he's probably after Tim about the request for information from the sheriff. Think about this for a minute, let's say Vara makes that welfare call so Heather can say it was DH, if the call ever comes out they have a world of explaining to do. So it should be a interesting few weeks.

Definitely seems to be a campaign to discredit me.

Good luck with that. I've been in this field since before HW was selling cars.
Stay Spooktacular!