Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13123445 times)

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #58380 on: December 03, 2018, 11:29:04 AM »
The thing that stands out to me is how she just is rattled the rest of the night. It's like a malfunctioning robot. Her whole demeanor changes and we see glimpses of the Heather that I'm sure Ira and Keith experienced.
Question: there's a few people that really seem to dislike Keith. Like he killed their mom and got away with it hate. Keith's always seemed on the up and up to me and seemed more than accommodating during the feather ordeal. Any ideas what the hate mongering is about? Is there some sort of BellGab history there?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #58381 on: December 03, 2018, 11:30:18 AM »
Real name in all cases.

Used my real name.

Also the ad break preceeding that is very long, including an awful lot of Pink Floyd if I remember correctly.

I know I'm behind on this, it should be documented in the 911 call. If that comes out, it would be a documented lie.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #58382 on: December 03, 2018, 11:34:28 AM »
Question: there's a few people that really seem to dislike Keith. Like he killed their mom and got away with it hate. Keith's always seemed on the up and up to me and seemed more than accommodating during the feather ordeal. Any ideas what the hate mongering is about? Is there some sort of BellGab history there?

I know Keith and MV had a tiff when MV’s Spec Sheet podcast was on DMDN. Something about “making terroristic threats”.

After that I know Keith was on the Gabcast and they kissed and made up.

Keith has always been “evil Keith” but he seems to be a decent guy.

All of the hate of the heatherites are all based on her spinning them up saying Keith treated her unfairly and stole her show.
Are we having fun yet?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #58383 on: December 03, 2018, 11:36:53 AM »
The thing that stands out to me is how she just is rattled the rest of the night. It's like a malfunctioning robot. Her whole demeanor changes and we see glimpses of the Heather that I'm sure Ira and Keith experienced.
Yes I agree. Also if someone is mixing prescription drugs with any other drugs or alcohol that would also contribute to saying things maybe she wouldn't have otherwise said. So it's possible she let something slip and then started to panic.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #58384 on: December 03, 2018, 11:37:13 AM »
I think if you're professional and do your job you probably would have zero problems with Keith. Most of the people I've seen have problems with him, seemed to have problems elsewhere as well. I think he's a good guy from all info I have, certain people just needed a boogeyman

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #58385 on: December 03, 2018, 11:40:36 AM »
I think if you're professional and do your job you probably would have zero problems with Keith. Most of the people I've seen have problems with him, seemed to have problems elsewhere as well. I think he's a good guy from all info I have, certain people just needed a boogeyman

Been working with him since DMDN started. Never had an issue with him.
Stay Spooktacular!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58386 on: December 03, 2018, 11:41:48 AM »
@PolkaDot the hate from vara for Keith is because keith took him off of dmdn for always having Gary as a guest and bashing Hoagland while Hoagland was on DMDN.

That’s how LNMBECILES network started.
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58387 on: December 03, 2018, 11:42:37 AM »
Been working with him since DMDN started. Never had an issue with him.

Hey Tim. Tell Burke I said hi. She needs to join us.
Are we having fun yet?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58388 on: December 03, 2018, 12:01:11 PM »
I know Keith and MV had a tiff when MV’s Spec Sheet podcast was on DMDN. Something about “making terroristic threats”.
After that I know Keith was on the Gabcast and they kissed and made up.
Keith has always been “evil Keith” but he seems to be a decent guy.
All of the hate of the heatherites are all based on her spinning them up saying Keith treated her unfairly and stole her show.

My DH and I have had subscription/membership dealings with him for years and years, on various AB venues. He has always been great. I didn't know about the BG stuff, but feather and the featherites got all spun up when he followed up and formalized her abandonment of her MID job by issuing a termination letter.  She would not come back and did not allow any new content, only repeats were being aired. Subscribers could (and can) download them as part of the subscription. He took good care of the subscribers and I appreciated it.

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #58389 on: December 03, 2018, 12:04:08 PM »
Hey Tim. Tell Burke I said hi. She needs to join us.

Haha I think she's scared.

Or maybe she's already here, and even I don't know it?
Stay Spooktacular!

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #58390 on: December 03, 2018, 12:05:11 PM »
My DH and I have had subscription/membership dealings with him for years and years, on various AB venues. He has always been great. I didn't know about the BG stuff, but feather and the featherites got all spun up when he followed up and formalized her abandonment of her MID job by issuing a termination letter.  She would not come back and did not allow any new content, only repeats were being aired. Subscribers could (and can) download them as part of the subscription. He took good care of the subscribers and I appreciated it.

His taking care of subscribers was something Heather could not understand or accept. It's suppose to be all about Heather.
I think Art joking called him evil Keith, but Heather says it with venom. And her faithful believe.

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #58391 on: December 03, 2018, 12:09:45 PM »
>^..^<

I am surprised at all the literal crow eating including recipes and experiences.  If this were any more common you would have Marie Callender's blackbird pot pies.  I would have thought the practice was abandoned in medieval times, but there has been enough times since then that crow along with other small animals may have been the only meat available.

There was a time in the late 90's that ostrich was all the rage among the health food organic folks because of its leanness. It would have been a strange world if ostrich had become the new beef.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #58392 on: December 03, 2018, 12:14:15 PM »

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #58393 on: December 03, 2018, 12:14:57 PM »

His taking care of subscribers was something Heather could not understand or accept. It's suppose to be all about Heather.
I think Art joking called him evil Keith, but Heather says it with venom. And her faithful believe.

Yes, apparently one day Keith had left his mic on (who ever does that!) and Art could just about hear a conversation Keith was having with one of his kids. Once they realized Art did an "Oh you! Evil Keith" sort of thing and it became a nickname.  If I recall correctly...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #58394 on: December 03, 2018, 12:17:57 PM »
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3