Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13124652 times)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #58455 on: December 03, 2018, 05:02:46 PM »
With all due respect to Dynamo, how could anything be confirmed from "someone close to the family"?  I thought Dynamo lived in the UK.  Esp.  since it is claimed/known that the family hates HW and wants nothing to do with her.  I am trying to apply common sense to a clusterfuck.....maybe that is why I disappear from time to time.

Airyn’s brother in law told me yesterday on messenger, he and I talk. They are in daily contact with Airyn.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #58456 on: December 03, 2018, 05:06:07 PM »
Airyn’s brother in law told me yesterday on messenger, he and I talk. They are in daily contact with Airyn.

Is he the one named Carl?

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #58457 on: December 03, 2018, 05:08:35 PM »
I think if you're professional and do your job you probably would have zero problems with Keith. Most of the people I've seen have problems with him, seemed to have problems elsewhere as well. I think he's a good guy from all info I have, certain people just needed a boogeyman

Keith was with Art longer then anyone. He was his “web guy” when web was AOL. My opinion is he is the one that knows the true story at least on the business side going back around 15 / 20 years? He was the one that pushed back on Art for stupid business decisions like 192k, music licensing, free streaming, fighting with Sirus XM etc. I don’t know him but he always seemed like a straight shooter to me based upon what I have seen written and what Art has said publicly.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58458 on: December 03, 2018, 05:09:59 PM »
Is he the one named Carl?

He is, yes.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #58459 on: December 03, 2018, 05:11:36 PM »
Hey @HumanBeing, what's up with blocking my message?

Gee, and I here I thought I was taking the high road here.

@SpookyTim  No offense intended.
I recently updated my settings and only have a few people added as 'buddies' so that they can PM me.
I figured if anyone else wanted to PM me they would say so.

In my opinion, I think Neely is saying shit that is totally untrue and cannot be varafied.
He is playing the victim card. I bet that stuff he mentioned is complete lies. Total manipulation.

I'll add you to the buddy list if you still have something you want to PM me.
After I post a wall of screenshots here shortly I am going to get a bite to eat. So I may not reply in a timely manner.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #58460 on: December 03, 2018, 05:11:38 PM »
Keith was with Art longer then anyone. He was his “web guy” when web was AOL. My opinion is he is the one that knows the true story at least on the business side going back around 15 / 20 years? He was the one that pushed back on Art for stupid business decisions like 192k, music licensing, free streaming, fighting with Sirus XM etc. I don’t know him but he always seemed like a straight shooter to me based upon what I have seen written and what Art has said publicly.
I think you can attribute a decent amount of Art's rise to Keith as well. Granted Art was the greatest, but think back to the mid 90s and all of the ahead of it's time Keith was experimenting with on Art's webpage. They even had a webcam going years before anyone else seemed to be doing much of that stuff. Keith and Art made a great team.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58461 on: December 03, 2018, 05:12:18 PM »
Random fact: petunias are edible! And I don't mean that in the Groyper way. Honestly, edible!

Yes, they are, and they're very nice in salads sometimes (not kidding). +1!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58462 on: December 03, 2018, 05:12:56 PM »
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #58463 on: December 03, 2018, 05:13:50 PM »
According to him, Hoagland’s wife tried to have him committed by claiming to be his doctor.

Nice bunch of nutcases, all of them. And this is supposed to be "important" paranormal radio? Feh.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58464 on: December 03, 2018, 05:14:07 PM »
I recently updated my settings and only have a few people added as 'buddies' so that they can PM me.

In my opinion, I think Neely is saying shit that is totally untrue and cannot be varafied.
He is playing the victim card. I bet that stuff he mentioned is complete lies. Total manipulation.

After I post a wall of screenshots here shortly I am going to get a bite to eat. So I may not reply in a timely manner.

There’s going to be a couple Sean will definitely be interested in seeing/possibly passing along so can you please try and @ him in those? Good job ... thats a Lorra lorra screenies :S
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #58465 on: December 03, 2018, 05:14:53 PM »
It will be interesting to see if Vara goes live tonight!

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #58466 on: December 03, 2018, 05:16:04 PM »
He is, yes.

Ok, for Carl to know for a fact what HW gets in the mail, he must be in close contact to HW, would that be fair to say?  If so, would you say Carl is the go-between Airyn and HW?  Or is it possible that AirB and HW have patched things up (I doubt this but am just asking).   Thanks for the replies.

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #58467 on: December 03, 2018, 05:16:05 PM »
Not a fan of squab. Too gamey.

We did have a woodpigeon that flew into one of our windows and marital unit butchered it and we ate it ... was good for free...

Remind me not to climb up to any of your windows. 😱

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #58468 on: December 03, 2018, 05:16:47 PM »
It will be interesting to see if Vara goes live tonight!

He’s a lying sack of shit and all this will fall in a torrent of faecal fountains all around him for a very long time very soon.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #58469 on: December 03, 2018, 05:17:56 PM »

Ok, gotcha. I was like, "what did I do?" haha

Stay Spooktacular!