Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12572227 times)

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #63135 on: December 11, 2018, 01:10:39 AM »
As a retired Military Intelligence Command Sergeant Major, I can state without fear of contradiction that  there are no such awards in the military system. 

This link does list all the awards available to the 3-letter agencies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Awards_and_decorations_of_the_United_States_government#Central_Intelligence_Agency

Thanks for the clarity.  I couldn't care less myself what some of those alphabets get or don't get.  I do know that there are a couple or three who I should have kneecapped so that every morning when they got up to take a leak and had to reach for a fucking cane, would remember the time he tried to fuck over some Marines.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63136 on: December 11, 2018, 01:13:04 AM »
No Chocolate and Crisco for you?

Ask Neely for his recipe for the Crisco kiss.

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63137 on: December 11, 2018, 01:13:33 AM »

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #63138 on: December 11, 2018, 01:14:12 AM »
Some of her callers feel like they have this real relationship with her but that creates this false premise for them and they in turn overstep boundaries quite often.

Heather needs to take control of her regular callers.
It is boring as fuck to hear them drone on and on with their shit. They call into Heather like she is some counselor. It is fucked up.

Take back control of your regular callers Heather.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I am amazed at how well she navigates the tediousness of it all without losing her patience and more amazed at the callers doing this that don't have the self awareness to realize they are being a bore to the audience.

I'm expecting new calls will get to the point of talking about gout, bladder stones and toenail fungus, divorce proceedings, and admissions about how they cheated on their taxes in 1987 and asking Heather more personal questions about what toothpaste she uses and various toilet habits.

BTW, thanks for the gif. Since Dyna was adopted, I don't have any pictures of her at that age and so I make regular double takes at any cat that looks like it could be her.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63139 on: December 11, 2018, 01:14:22 AM »

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63140 on: December 11, 2018, 01:15:06 AM »
Crisco is shortening/ie...a cheap form of lard...used in baking (usually) LOL

Well, sure, babe.  Usually.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63141 on: December 11, 2018, 01:16:42 AM »
I wonder if the Nye County authorities realize Heather is committing all kinds of crimes, and this is part of a larger investigation. Heather receiving a firearm and weed through the mail may have raised their eyebrows. There's also Art's death and Heather claims to know the "truth" about that. Any cop with a couple of brain cells should have lots of questions for her.

Right now they're denying DH the opportunity to clear her name, they should explain that.

I really get the feeling that life in Pahrump is really like an episode of Benny Hill.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63142 on: December 11, 2018, 01:20:51 AM »
He mentioned going to someone's door in a veiled threat as recently as the 6 hr. Vara-Wade fest the other night.  In listening to his lingo, he seems unhinged and prone to violence, or at least threatening of violence, which is a form of violence and control.

Fuck Neely and his threats.  Working in the projects I came across real dangerous assholes daily.  A bitch who beats women would be 'turned out.'  "Bitch, go steal me some smokes.  And make some fucking money wit dat purty mouf.'

Yeah, the idea of bracing Neely, just makes me go cold all over.   

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63143 on: December 11, 2018, 01:22:02 AM »
I don't know, can we believe any of it?

BTW, she shouldn't have had to set up any kind of stream without LNM. I'm guessing the Neelys were only engineering her feed to LNM itself. If she's broadcasting independently to KCAA and Talk Stream Live, as well as the Black Swamp network that dropped her, she's already got everything she needs.

TSL just picks up my stream and carries it live; they only need to do the same thing with the feed she already has on her site.

And my toilet carries my stream away.  Several times a day.  And on demand.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63144 on: December 11, 2018, 01:24:07 AM »
A person who can conduct weddings in the eyes of the law, but not in the eyes of any church.
  Oh.  Right.  Like Justice of the Peace, clerk of the court....

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63145 on: December 11, 2018, 01:25:32 AM »
Yes, you can go on ULC https://www.themonastery.org/landing/get-ordained?keyword=%2Buniversal%20%2Bchurch&gclid=Cj0KCQiAurjgBRCqARIsAD09sg-yDf0CuWcA3Q3B_Mrs_k78jLvyY9P-WufmT5STrohooHFpvNwmoEsaAsYPEALw_wcB

and get instantly ordained, which allows you to perform weddings.  Hell, if you want, you can make your own church.

Uh oh.  Church of Nye?  Church of Bells?  The Legacy Church?  The scams are limitless.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63146 on: December 11, 2018, 01:27:08 AM »
So, good sir, you WANT TO RECEIVE a cream pie?  ... never would have guessed you were that type!!! LOL
  Relax son, I wouldn't expect you to perform to heights to which you are not accustomed.  I'll donate to you.  it'll be fine, what with all the Crisco we been talking about in this thread, your crust should end up being soft and flaky.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63147 on: December 11, 2018, 01:30:05 AM »
Would you not throw in a few dollars to help a woman with kids that gets her ass beat a chance to get out?

yeah, dipstick.  I would.  I have.  And taken justice to a few of those.  And real careful, to 'cross the t's and dot the i's'  wouldn't want those assholes to get off on a technicality. ;)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #63148 on: December 11, 2018, 01:30:30 AM »
And my toilet carries my stream away.  Several times a day.  And on demand.

All the world swirls down the drain lately from a giant gold-plated broadband toilet.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #63149 on: December 11, 2018, 01:31:03 AM »

Oh look, cream filled.  *looks over to @yoursongs*