Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12562899 times)

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #63375 on: December 11, 2018, 01:24:17 PM »
>^..^< All in the day of the cat.

One of these Another RP calls was someone on one of the facebook groups that admitted she called. That got posted here and we shrugged that off as it was too late to fit the timeline.

Logical when the police trying to get in and get her to door sound like someone coming in. That would be when others would call. Would not have happened if it were not for the prank swatter they are covering for had not have started it.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #63376 on: December 11, 2018, 01:25:26 PM »
Logical when the police trying to get in and get her to door sound like someone coming in. That would be when others would call. Would not have happened if it were not for the prank swatter they are covering for had not have started it.

You’re acting awfully suspicious. Was it you?
Are we having fun yet?

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #63377 on: December 11, 2018, 01:27:34 PM »
Based on her past behavior it would not surprise me.

Those 3 calls were probably all from a facebook group of fanatics who were conversing together while listening to the show and they got worked up into a tizzy when Heather said someone was inside her home.
Member of the conversing group says 'someone should call the cops'. Three end up doing so after the initial welfare call.

yoursongs

• Drone Pilot
  • Coined "WhiskeySourVara" Some Kind of Druid Dude
    • Your Songs Collectibles
« Reply #63378 on: December 11, 2018, 01:35:08 PM »
Well, since you want to call others know-it-alls (spellcheck is your friend), the Sheriff's Office knows that we know who made the call, yet doesn't consider it a crime that someone called. They obviously felt it was justified and worth going out there to check. Otherwise, they would have asked us for the identity of the person who called.

Tips into law enforcement can be anonymous. In fact, almost every department has an anonymous tip line. If the law enforcement feels it was a false report, then they will consider charges. It does not appear they're considering them--my guess is that the final line of "she is agitated with us" gives them some insight into her state of mind that night, and the must have felt that whoever called (which was multiple reporting parties) felt it was worth a check.

Tim I agree with you, but how could 3 other calls come in within 11 or 14 seconds of each other unless it was a pre-determined call time?  Even at that people's clocks wouldn't even be THAT close.  What I'm saying is that it was either all set up in advance, or it just dawned on her fans to try to "save her from herself" all at once.  How in the world do you know that it wasn't Vara, and why did you accuse him without KNOWING FOR SURE?  Doesn't that make you as bad as HLW?  Just looking at the facts.  You guys are into this a little too deep perhaps.  Don't get me wrong I am on your side, but maybe let the professionals handle the harder stuff (ie. Mr. Ell or Sean)

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #63379 on: December 11, 2018, 01:39:33 PM »
Well, since you want to call others know-it-alls (spellcheck is your friend), the Sheriff's Office knows that we know who made the call, yet doesn't consider it a crime that someone called. They obviously felt it was justified and worth going out there to check. Otherwise, they would have asked us for the identity of the person who called.

Tips into law enforcement can be anonymous. In fact, almost every department has an anonymous tip line. If the law enforcement feels it was a false report, then they will consider charges. It does not appear they're considering them--my guess is that the final line of "she is agitated with us" gives them some insight into her state of mind that night, and the must have felt that whoever called (which was multiple reporting parties) felt it was worth a check.

More of your shitty cover up. You speak before thinking just like that recording you were slandering people about. I should write them a letter myself and show how you two and your new lnm friends harass her. That would show motive and intent. With the big production you put on that will be easy. Heidi thinks she is untouchable in UK. Will see if Nye county would like to look into contacting her local law enforcement. UK has strong laws against harrasment.

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #63380 on: December 11, 2018, 01:40:25 PM »

i noticed there is an eyelet at the top of your scrotal sac. Is that so you can wear them around your neck on a lanyard?

SpookyTim

• Elluminati
  • Say "Goodnight, America"
    • Spooky Southcoast
« Reply #63381 on: December 11, 2018, 01:43:13 PM »
Tim I agree with you, but how could 3 other calls come in within 11 or 14 seconds of each other unless it was a pre-determined call time?  Even at that people's clocks wouldn't even be THAT close.  What I'm saying is that it was either all set up in advance, or it just dawned on her fans to try to "save her from herself" all at once.  How in the world do you know that it wasn't Vara, and why did you accuse him without KNOWING FOR SURE?  Doesn't that make you as bad as HLW?  Just looking at the facts.  You guys are into this a little too deep perhaps.  Don't get me wrong I am on your side, but maybe let the professionals handle the harder stuff (ie. Mr. Ell or Sean)

I see what you're saying, but if the person who admitted to us that he made the call is telling the truth, it wasn't a setup by Heather's people. But the rapid fire calls of people concerned about someone being in the house is pretty interesting.

Stay Spooktacular!

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #63382 on: December 11, 2018, 01:47:44 PM »
I see what you're saying, but if the person who admitted to us that he made the call is telling the truth, it wasn't a setup by Heather's people. But the rapid fire calls of people concerned about someone being in the house is pretty interesting.
Did those happen after Heather said so, and the caller stuck on the phone said "someone out there call 911"

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #63383 on: December 11, 2018, 01:50:39 PM »
Today she's freaking out over finding Art's pencil
Hahaha...  I like leaving the labels on things too. 
Eh, nevermind...

GLDsacNugget

• KMST
« Reply #63384 on: December 11, 2018, 01:51:42 PM »

You say admitted to us. us raises a flag. is us you and Heidi or you and dave schrader ?

Astro Bitch

• KNYE
  • Excuse me, which level of hell is this?
« Reply #63385 on: December 11, 2018, 01:52:34 PM »
OK, it was me, I used my 7 vpn's and TOR to make those calls.  Now track me!
Not all girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Some girls are made of sarcasm, wind, and everything fine.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #63386 on: December 11, 2018, 01:53:24 PM »
Isn't she now the producer for her show and she found this guest?
Not only that, she book time for the show yesterday! Real last minute stuff.

By the way, I'm under the impression that Baja California and San Diego are moving in a different direction than Los Angeles even. he may not have been able to address her question the way she wanted but I'm sure under the impression the San Andreas takes an eastward turn just south of Los Angeles.  A simple Google search could fix that but I didn't check.
Eh, nevermind...

Xtreme1

• KMST
  • Bellgab Member Since 2013
« Reply #63387 on: December 11, 2018, 01:54:08 PM »
More of your shitty cover up. You speak before thinking just like that recording you were slandering people about. I should write them a letter myself and show how you two and your new lnm friends harass her. That would show motive and intent. With the big production you put on that will be easy. Heidi thinks she is untouchable in UK. Will see if Nye county would like to look into contacting her local law enforcement. UK has strong laws against harrasment.

Do you actually BELIEVE any of what you wrote?  Believe me, nothing you have said has risen to the level needed to support ANY of the elements required under ANY of the statutes you are referring to under Nevada state law. In order to charge someone with a crime, you need supporting criteria for each element of the offense in question in order to support said charges. All you are accomplishing by slinging your wild accusations around is making yourself look less than stable.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #63388 on: December 11, 2018, 01:55:42 PM »
She's probably going to be most pissed the caller referred to her as a podcaster and not a radio host!

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #63389 on: December 11, 2018, 01:55:49 PM »
You say admitted to us. us raises a flag. is us you and Heidi or you and dave schrader ?

Are you going to threaten to still not subscribe?
Are we having fun yet?