Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12416702 times)

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #64140 on: December 13, 2018, 08:44:56 AM »
Can't she at least give top billing  to Kolby? I don't wanna nitpick but isn't it a given every show is dedicated to Art in her mind. I wish Kolby peace and healing for her family. Kolby never said a mean word to anyone that I've seen.

I had the very same thoughts @Pizzapunch It's too bad Heather can't think of Kolby, a loyal listener, without trying to advance her own position.

Rest in Peace Kolby.

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #64141 on: December 13, 2018, 08:45:11 AM »
She could have at least spelled her name correctly.
She can't spell and ART couldn't punctuate. What does it mean?

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #64142 on: December 13, 2018, 08:47:34 AM »
obesity ain't the way, folks.

You better lay off the fucking donutz  and stick to ass. 

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #64143 on: December 13, 2018, 08:47:36 AM »
Soooo... it took me quite a while but I was able to isolate the clip from HW's Nov. 16 show, a while after Dynamo's call in to the show and before the sheriff arrived... to hear exactly what she said to her listeners about not wanting to live that supposedly prompted the wellness check call to the sheriff. I wanted to see if this was really sounding like a suicide threat or more signs of depression, or her drama talk.

I am attaching a five-minute clip for the context. She was reacting to Dynamo asking why she talks about Art committing suicide on the air after his family has asked her not to. The whole clip is very interesting in the greater context of how much she compulsively and cheerfully lies most of the time about almost everything. The most important part comes at about 3:11 into the clip when she says she is "tore up" about this and the only way she can do the show is on meds. She talks about not wanting to live after Art died.

However, she then goes on to say, with tears and great dramatic emotion (real or exaggerated? you decide) that as long as she has a beating heart in her chest she will keep doing the show because Art chose her, a nothing, and she will continue to do it if she has only 12 listeners (an unintended predcition, perhaps?  8)).

So, I have to say that it turns out there is absolutely not only NO imminent threat of suicide in this call, it's actually an affirmation of her commitment to keep on going despite her self-described pain and torment-- quite the opposite of an imminent threat. Drama talk, yes. Suicidal ideation? No. Not in any way.

As a result, I just can't go with the motivation of whoever called being to protect her from a real threat to harm herself.

I can't make any speculation as to what the motivation was, the only person who knows is the actual caller. Anything we say about this would only be pure speculation and guessing. Personally, I prefer not to go there.

Clip attached.

Thanks so much for the clip and analysis. I think whoever called doesn’t have the psychological background you have and just heard her sad desperation. They just heard “I don’t want to live anymore “. I get so frustrated with HW when she says she “has” to answer a direct question. Why couldn’t she just say that’s not a topic a will discuss ?  She WANTED to cause the family grief in my opinion. There was no reason to make a suicide declaration on the air. Unforgivable !

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #64144 on: December 13, 2018, 08:49:18 AM »
You better lay off the fucking donutz  and stick to ass.

Kolby could've smothered a horse with that caboose. may she rest in peace.

on a serious note, her daughter will most likely need to hire the services of a crane so her mother's body can be removed from the residence.

hopefully Kolby wasn't a subscriber. i also hope Kolbys' daughter doesn't forget to cancel if she is.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #64145 on: December 13, 2018, 09:03:29 AM »
This is very sad. I think one of the few things Heather did absolutely right was her kind treatment of Colby every time she rang in.

This is very sad indeed. I will pray for the family. RIP Kolby.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #64146 on: December 13, 2018, 09:05:16 AM »
So very sad.  Thoughts go immediately to her child and the family's well-being. Hopefully, it was a painless and fearless transition.

I have often cited that Heather's place doing a show was for folks like Kolby. 

May her next existence be one of happiness and comfort.

Well stated Sean. I agree.

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #64147 on: December 13, 2018, 09:13:18 AM »
Thanks so much for the clip and analysis. I think whoever called doesn’t have the psychological background you have and just heard her sad desperation. They just heard “I don’t want to live anymore “. I get so frustrated with HW when she says she “has” to answer a direct question. Why couldn’t she just say that’s not a topic a will discuss ?  She WANTED to cause the family grief in my opinion. There was no reason to make a suicide declaration on the air. Unforgivable !

100% agree! She presents it as if her only options are to fully answer the question or to lie - as if stating that it's "not her place to discuss" isn't an option. And then she plays the righteous, persecuted victim because she took the "high road" of honesty. It's infuriating.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #64148 on: December 13, 2018, 09:25:34 AM »
She could have at least spelled her name correctly.
Thank you,  GS. Her name is/was Kolby. May she be at peace.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #64149 on: December 13, 2018, 09:30:49 AM »
I wonder which day she passed. It would be sad if her last opportunity to hear her favorite radio show was ruined because the host threw a temper tantrum the other night.

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #64150 on: December 13, 2018, 09:32:43 AM »
I wonder which day she passed. It would be sad if her last opportunity to hear her favorite radio show was ruined because the host threw a temper tantrum the other night.

Kolby died from a broken heart and severely clogged arteries. thanks, Heater!

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #64151 on: December 13, 2018, 09:34:09 AM »

She was able to slip around the question of whether she was his daughter when she posted the fuzzy selfy.

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #64152 on: December 13, 2018, 09:50:27 AM »

rekcuf

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #64153 on: December 13, 2018, 10:17:07 AM »
jesus! Heath has left a pile of bodies in her wake. confirmed for psychic vampire.

damon

• I Am The New Falkie!
  • Ellightened
  • Gone Fishing
« Reply #64154 on: December 13, 2018, 10:26:44 AM »
jesus! Heath has left a pile of bodies in her wake. confirmed for psychic vampire.
Who has she killed off lately?