Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 12540063 times)

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #72105 on: January 07, 2019, 08:47:55 PM »
35 minutes to showtime, still nothing on her page... bets for a show tonight? I say no better than 50-50, leaning towards no show or last-minute open lines.

She can't have no internet, she's been on FB on and off the last few days. Not as often as usual, but still that green dot has been there now and again...

No green light on FB.  Last time she was on FB appears to be early Sat, maybe after she woke up.  She might be staying off FB on purpose.  Since it's T-minus 15 minutes I'd say nope, aint gotta happen.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #72106 on: January 07, 2019, 08:51:02 PM »
No green light on FB.  Last time she was on FB appears to be early Sat, maybe after she woke up.  She might be staying off FB on purpose.  Since it's T-minus 15 minutes I'd say nope, aint gotta happen.

Never say never until T-plus 2 hours...  She could be sleeping in.😁
Eh, nevermind...

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #72107 on: January 07, 2019, 08:51:33 PM »
Oh, noooo. You are all giving me the willies here. I have several boxes of old 5 1/4" AND 3 1/2" disks and external drives to read them in since all my old photos and files are still on them. I very rarely use them, but once in a blue moon I dig one out to pull up an old file. Fortunately most of the time (sadly not all) I was meticulous about labeling them.

And @Sergeant Major, you once again are psychic mentioning DOS. I had to go into a DOS command line today to pull up a bunch of ip configuration info on several computers to get them re-licensed on my mirror-backup software, and it took me a while to remember how to copy from dos and paste into word, and also print directly from the dos file! Jeez! Had to dust off the brain cobwebs a bit!

Still nothing on HW's page, the odds are worsening for a show tonight.  ;D
Apparently some of our nuke sites operate on old floppys. The Germans and the Russians, I heard, have reverted to typewriters for certain things. Sometiimes old school is best for security. Having said that. Assuming there is nothing "bad" on your old photos and files I do suggest backing them up on more modern platforms (and multiple varieties) simply in case of loss, no access to those drives/equipment, etc. I'm bad though. I keep everything even after backed up so....old photos, slides, negatives, prints, cd, dvd, USB, portable harddrives, old harddrives, tapes, etc. Sometimes leads to clutter n hard to find stuff since duplicates etc. My goal is better naming/filing system.

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #72108 on: January 07, 2019, 08:51:54 PM »
Well we know she's okay becuase 2 hours ago she had a screenshot of a post about her on WadeGab wondering if she'll be on tonight on her "favorite news" section of her website. It's since been removed.
Noory was the real legacy...

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #72109 on: January 07, 2019, 08:52:06 PM »
Never say never until T-plus 2 hours...  She could be sleeping in.😁

LOL +1.

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Wondering if that was the end
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #72110 on: January 07, 2019, 08:53:03 PM »
Could this be a Brewster's Millions scenario?

Could Art have said "completely crash and burn and you inherit $1M?"

Eh, nevermind...
Eh, nevermind...

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #72111 on: January 07, 2019, 08:53:13 PM »
Oh, noooo. You are all giving me the willies here. I have several boxes of old 5 1/4" AND 3 1/2" disks and external drives to read them in since all my old photos and files are still on them. I very rarely use them, but once in a blue moon I dig one out to pull up an old file. Fortunately most of the time (sadly not all) I was meticulous about labeling them.

And @Sergeant Major, you once again are psychic mentioning DOS. I had to go into a DOS command line today to pull up a bunch of ip configuration info on several computers to get them re-licensed on my mirror-backup software, and it took me a while to remember how to copy from dos and paste into word, and also print directly from the dos file! Jeez! Had to dust off the brain cobwebs a bit!

Still nothing on HW's page, the odds are worsening for a show tonight.  ;D

I'd recommend transferring all these to your normally backed up drives, its amazing how you'll find a box of those disks will not even make a small dent in storage on a Terabyte drive.

I was actually hoping for a show tonight  :-[

And....the Hershey mix is back....what does it mean?

Fancy Lady Boots

• Ellightened
  • *** Fancy! ***
« Reply #72112 on: January 07, 2019, 08:54:24 PM »
35 minutes to showtime, still nothing on her page... bets for a show tonight? I say no better than 50-50, leaning towards no show or last-minute open lines.

She can't have no internet, she's been on FB on and off the last few days. Not as often as usual, but still that green dot has been there now and again...

Glad there's some sign she's okay, but wow - how bush league not to tell her fans anything!

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #72113 on: January 07, 2019, 08:54:33 PM »
Well we know she's okay becuase 2 hours ago she had a screenshot of a post about her on WadeGab wondering if she'll be on tonight on her "favorite news" section of her website. It's since been removed.

I wonder if she did that or her site was hacked. Why would she do that and not say anything? Odd.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Mr Apnea

• Ellevated
« Reply #72114 on: January 07, 2019, 08:54:53 PM »
Fred rolled to a replay at 10 mins in on Friday.  I'll tune to KCAA today to see if his reflexes got any better, or if we get Heidi Heidi Bully Grandma She Buy for another 10 minutes.

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #72115 on: January 07, 2019, 08:55:30 PM »
Uh, oh back to chanting

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #72116 on: January 07, 2019, 08:55:31 PM »
Could this be a Brewster's Millions scenario?

Could Art have said "completely crash and burn and you inherit $1M?"

Eh, nevermind...

THAT would be awesome. And, if so, I hope there is some documentary film-maker, preferably European, on site to document the scenario and reveal it all after she "wins" or "loses" to Cannes Festival or some otherwise suitable situation.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #72117 on: January 07, 2019, 08:55:59 PM »
I wonder if she did that or her site was hacked. Why would she do that and not say anything? Odd.
It was a photoshop, done by someone on Wadegab....not really on her site

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #72118 on: January 07, 2019, 08:57:15 PM »
Uh, oh back to chanting

Maybe that is her alarm-clock wake-up call? Some clock Art bought in his travels in the Orient?

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #72119 on: January 07, 2019, 08:57:43 PM »
I see Sean continues to make fun and bully heather
A true Heatherite shall take all crap dished from Heather with gratitude...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login