Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13132696 times)

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
  • The owls are not what they seem
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #46665 on: November 08, 2018, 07:16:58 AM »
Good morning, everyone. Yeah, my electronics and internet were already giving me fits last night.
Also don't sign contracts. Be careful about business transactions. Easy to have miscommunication. But a great time for reflection and to catch up with old friends

I looked for the Les Paul pic but must have missed it. I also really admire musicians and creative people. Alas, I seem to not have a creative bone in my my body.  Except maybe my digitis tertius
Oh, you know about the Mercury retrograde force. Over the years, I learned to take the time to reconnect with old friends, never sign a contract, and accept delays if traveling and try not to disagree with others. They will only misunderstand my intentions.
HW is having her troubles with communication. Her show may come to an end on November 16

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #46666 on: November 08, 2018, 07:16:59 AM »
Oh no, Paul and Ella have some competition. After reading your screen shot. I found Gary to be interesting. I looked him up on Facebook. On his page he made this post --if you like spiders, add me, especially if your profile pic is a spider
I have some advice for HW. She may want to create a message forum. She could make some money from the sponsors. Her broken down fans would only have to learn how to click. Intoxication would not be an issue

Just think of the lulz that would provide
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46667 on: November 08, 2018, 07:24:46 AM »
Oh, you know about the Mercury retrograde force. Over the years, I learned to take the time to reconnect with old friends, never sign a contract, and accept delays if traveling and try not to disagree with others. They will only misunderstand my intentions.
HW is having her troubles with communication. Her show may come to an end on November 16

@Aquarius and I chatted about it a bit last night at mitd. Here's some good info from her

No, but Uranus is and just retrograded back into Aries for a real kick in the petunias for the next few months. There are lots of intense aspects right now. I think we can expect lots of shocks and surprises, and perhaps reversals of what we think may be true. It may even be some of the election contests won't be resolved maybe even till December, and there may be some upsets or surprises in store. Expect the news to be a real roller-coaster ride for sure.

Not that this couldn't be reasonably predicted without any astrological references at all, but there are in fact a whole pile of challenging aspects kicking in that make these things more likely. Too complicated to explain in detail here.
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46668 on: November 08, 2018, 07:30:04 AM »
I have just become Ellightened..  many congrats to me

thanks  Leo  ;) :-* 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Congratulations, Miss tootsie. .

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #46669 on: November 08, 2018, 07:30:44 AM »
Good morning, everyone. Yeah, my electronics and internet were already giving me fits last night.
Also don't sign contracts. Be careful about business transactions. Easy to have miscommunication. But a great time for reflection and to catch up with old friends

I looked for the Les Paul pic but must have missed it. I also really admire musicians and creative people. Alas, I seem to not have a creative bone in my my body.  Except maybe my digitis tertius

Maybe here?  http://ellgab.com/index.php?topic=8.msg104713#msg104713

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #46670 on: November 08, 2018, 07:31:18 AM »
Who do I got to go to bed with to get a shoe around here?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #46671 on: November 08, 2018, 07:32:41 AM »
Who do I got to go to bed with to get a shoe around here?

A shoe?  Or a SHOO!

Good morning!  :)

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #46672 on: November 08, 2018, 07:34:05 AM »
Have we reached the date when the Great and Wise BartEll predicted that things were going to change for Heater? Considering the fact that she has not been on the air for the past two night, could this be a sign of the Feathering?

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46674 on: November 08, 2018, 07:37:41 AM »
A shoe?  Or a SHOO!

Good morning!  :)

anniem. I've been out of touch. Why does he want to go to bed with a shoe?

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #46675 on: November 08, 2018, 07:40:26 AM »
anniem. I've been out of touch. Why does he want to go to bed with a shoe?

I don't know. Perhaps we missed something. 

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46676 on: November 08, 2018, 07:46:59 AM »
he had a tough day playing with his star wars toys. give him a break!

Just too funny Richard. His Facebook post explains it all -- light beer is 3% basically its soda pop

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46677 on: November 08, 2018, 07:50:56 AM »
Just too funny Richard. His Facebook post explains it all -- light beer is 3% basically its soda pop

Aha! So instead of going to bed with a shoe, he goes to bed with a hangover. I still don't quite get it but I guess a shoe would be preferable

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46678 on: November 08, 2018, 07:55:45 AM »
Have we reached the date when the Great and Wise BartEll predicted that things were going to change for Heater? Considering the fact that she has not been on the air for the past two night, could this be a sign of the Feathering?
HW is having a bad week. Thank God, she is getting her rest.
The wise @Bart Ell has a private astrology chart reading on Miss Wad. For the record, my forecast for WH's last podcast will be 12/8/18.

FISH

• 2 FISTS OF HATE
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46679 on: November 08, 2018, 07:58:12 AM »
@Aquarius and I chatted about it a bit last night at mitd. Here's some good info from her
Thanks you. I will look up your chat with @Aquarius. I find the forces of our planets very compelling. I listen to @DaveSchrader 's show as a member, day or two later. I live on the East Coast, his show starts at midnight for me. By that time, I am getting ready for some sleep.

Ok, bye for now. Time for me to go for now. See you later Alligators...