Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13132658 times)

anniem

• Ellevated
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #46680 on: November 08, 2018, 08:06:16 AM »
Aha! So instead of going to bed with a shoe, he goes to bed with a hangover. I still don't quite get it but I guess a shoe would be preferable

Still not right. It was miller who incorrectly thinks light beer is non-alcoholic and Time Bandit who is desiring a shoe or shoo.  Stand by, perhaps all will become clear as more people wake up today.

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #46681 on: November 08, 2018, 08:13:39 AM »
Still not right. It was miller who incorrectly thinks light beer is non-alcoholic and Time Bandit who is desiring a shoe or shoo.  Stand by, perhaps all will become clear as more people wake up today.

I'm so confused  :-\   ;)
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #46682 on: November 08, 2018, 08:21:20 AM »
Congratulations, Miss tootsie. .

Leonardo and I both thank you @FISH  :)

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #46683 on: November 08, 2018, 08:23:05 AM »
Landlord paying, I'm relaxed! <g> Still listening to Mr. Dave and Mme. Giggly on intuition, pleasant! Going to sleep now.

Btw, I just finished researching and buying two new Garmin GPS units, much nicer than my old ones! And am about to buy two new android phones after obsessive research, to replace my ... yes, drum roll... old windows phones! <ggg>, then to transfer photos, etc, and set them both up (one for me, one for marital unit). Will replace my tablet's battery tomorrow when I will be alert enough to wrestle with it.

Getting my Les Paul out (pictured in this thread a number of pages back, for fun, the photo with the smiley face guitar player, to get ready for new show in a few months, make sure all is working ok with amp, etc.

All this to get in ahead of Mercury Wretch if possible. Whew! 'Nighty night now!

Here is a pic of mine.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #46684 on: November 08, 2018, 08:34:43 AM »
I'm so confused  :-\   ;)

Time Bandit is a very nice person who is a fan of feathers, but quite reasonable to the surrounding aspects.  He said something about a shoe.
Miller is apparently also a fan of feathers, but he is rude, talks about peeing on cats for some reason, says horrible things about Art's widow and family to get reactions from Ellgabbers. allegedly goes to rehab but is posting from the same place he always is, and recently videoed himself in a tub. I have Miller on ignore here, but saw he posted that he was at a bar and would not hear feather's show last night.

Edit: the posting was on feather's facebook page

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #46685 on: November 08, 2018, 08:38:01 AM »

Tibbar

• KIDD
« Reply #46686 on: November 08, 2018, 08:49:01 AM »
Just too funny Richard. His Facebook post explains it all -- light beer is 3% basically its soda pop

Actually he drinks Coors lite which is 4.2%,same as bud lite.  The average domestic beer is right at 5%, so this is 16% under average.  However it will most certainly get you just as drunk, especially when you are are doing 20 before heading to the bar.  Miller you really need to readjust your whole thought process both on your drinking and on your stance on HW.
The older you get, the more it hurts, the good times come in shorter spurts.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #46687 on: November 08, 2018, 08:54:45 AM »
Actually he drinks Coors lite which is 4.2%,same as bud lite.  The average domestic beer is right at 5%, so this is 16% under average.  However it will most certainly get you just as drunk, especially when you are are doing 20 before heading to the bar.  Miller you really need to readjust your whole thought process both on your drinking and on your stance on HW.

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #46688 on: November 08, 2018, 09:09:40 AM »

the rehabs I took a family member to were zero tolerance

Sergeant Major

• Ellightened
  • Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
« Reply #46689 on: November 08, 2018, 09:19:47 AM »
And the drama continues...

November 8th, 2018 - Update from Heather Wade
-

Been waiting by the phone for the tech to call so we can get the phones working again. No call yet and it looks like I can't go on tonight also. I'm so sorry guys. As soon as they call me and we get this fixed, I will announce it and we will go on!
-Heather Wade

What kind of two-bit phone service does she have? This is insane. If I were a subscriber, I'd be pissed.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #46690 on: November 08, 2018, 09:24:45 AM »

-

Been waiting by the phone for the tech to call so we can get the phones working again. No call yet and it looks like I can't go on tonight also. I'm so sorry guys. As soon as they call me and we get this fixed, I will announce it and we will go on!
-Heather Wade

What kind of two-bit phone service does she have? This is insane. If I were a subscriber, I'd be pissed.

That’s ridiculous - she’s truly taking the piss now!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #46691 on: November 08, 2018, 09:38:11 AM »
the rehabs I took a family member to were zero tolerance

Agreed. Soda pop has NO alcohol.

Bart Ell

• Shithead
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46692 on: November 08, 2018, 09:52:02 AM »
I SLEEP THROUGH THE BUSINESS DAY AND THEN PRETEND I CALL FOR TECH HELP OFF HOURS.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #46693 on: November 08, 2018, 09:55:32 AM »
I SLEEP THROUGH THE BUSINESS DAY AND THEN PRETEND I CALL FOR TECH HELP OFF HOURS.

She’s only calling the payment dept to see if she can get the service switched back on
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #46694 on: November 08, 2018, 09:56:39 AM »

-

-Heather Wade

She is setting the back story for the future quittening.