Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13131326 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #46710 on: November 08, 2018, 10:59:44 AM »
I’m pissed I won’t get a chance to talk to her. What a bloody coward.
I hope you do, she said she was aiming for open lines. That makes sense, then she wouldn't have to do the work to prepare for any shows with guests this week.

I am still not sure she'd really talk to you for more than a few moments at best, Dynamo, even if her phone lines are working. I think if she takes your call, she'll let you say a little bit and then it will either mysteriously disconnect you, or she'll blatantly hang up on you, and then go on a rant about you after you can't answer back or defend yourself. I would love to be wrong about this, but we'll see.

I don't think she has any interest or inclination to answer any of the questions or issues we all have raised repeatedly here, I'm sure she thinks it's none of our business. Her loss, really. If she'd pay attention she might be able to salvage some kind of a show without violating laws all over the place. How she'll ever clean up the mess things are in now, I have no idea. But apparently she doesn't see is as a mess, her truth is we're all out to get her and make sure she goes "off the air." Sad, really. And very annoying.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46711 on: November 08, 2018, 11:01:10 AM »
Even my family don’t go to such lengths!
Seriously .. I’m not so bigheaded to think this is anything to do with me, this is a failure to pay or a long form quittening, but it is odd isn’t it?

I’ve made no secret of my availability to call, I do wonder how this would have played out if I had kept my big gob shut.
No diff, imho, she doesn't see you as particularly important, especially as she has a dump button and mysterious ghosts (not Art) who interfere with calls she doesn't like.  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #46712 on: November 08, 2018, 11:03:43 AM »
let heather grieve
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For her phone?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #46713 on: November 08, 2018, 11:04:02 AM »
>^..^< Afternoon everyone.
The best thing about autumn is that coffee at noon just works.

I too am concerned Dynamohum won't get the chance to ask the questions that matter.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #46714 on: November 08, 2018, 11:05:04 AM »
Good Morning Gabbers. Praise Bart Ell.
Good afternoon, PD! and yes, most certainly Praise Bart Ell!

I keep getting Kia ads when I click on them, they seem to like my tablet's cache, I guess. I haven't looked at any cars, just talked about them here, but never mentioned Kia. Ooo-weee-oooh!  ;)

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #46715 on: November 08, 2018, 11:13:28 AM »
I hope you do, she said she was aiming for open lines. That makes sense, then she wouldn't have to do the work to prepare for any shows with guests this week.

I am still not sure she'd really talk to you for more than a few moments at best, Dynamo, even if her phone lines are working. I think if she takes your call, she'll let you say a little bit and then it will either mysteriously disconnect you, or she'll blatantly hang up on you, and then go on a rant about you after you can't answer back or defend yourself. I would love to be wrong about this, but we'll see.

I don't think she has any interest or inclination to answer any of the questions or issues we all have raised repeatedly here, I'm sure she thinks it's none of our business. Her loss, really. If she'd pay attention she might be able to salvage some kind of a show without violating laws all over the place. How she'll ever clean up the mess things are in now, I have no idea. But apparently she doesn't see is as a mess, her truth is we're all out to get her and make sure she goes "off the air." Sad, really. And very annoying.

After two questions she would likely say something like "Its just a talk show, man, not an interrogation!"

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #46716 on: November 08, 2018, 11:17:05 AM »
Adam hits the home run again ....
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #46717 on: November 08, 2018, 11:33:02 AM »
Miller hopefully will see this.
My impression is he saw her as someone worth mentoring in the beginning, to someone he more or less felt sorry for at the end. Why did he sell her the cuckshack? Probably as a renter she was a pain that complained about this that or the other all the time (the sink drips, this window doesn't shut right, the swamp cooler is too loud, the floor in the hall has a creaking noise) so the strategy was to sell it to her so any problems would be hers to figure out.

The alternative would have been to boot her out (which would have ended the show as well) and he didn't have the stomach for that. So he just played it cool and neighborly. "I'm gonna make you a deal you can't refuse."  Can't you almost hear Art proposing the sale this way?

TigerLily

• Evil Temptress
  • Ellevated
  • Founder Art's Tarts and Legacy Bart's Bitchen Babe
« Reply #46718 on: November 08, 2018, 11:34:17 AM »
Yep yep yep, c'est moi! <ggg> Maybe not the most flattering picture, it was actually not posed but caught on the fly while I was in motion! But whatever, the guitar was the point! LOL

+1 to Anniem, Fish, and TL for following up with that! Thanks!

Definitely looks like a cute guitar-slinging girl to me, @Aquarius . Though the smiley face doesn't do you justice. Too Trump-like.   No more politics! Promise!
For all that is bad, there is good. For that which is despair, there is hope. For the moments of pain,
There are moments of love. For all that falls, there is the chance to rise again.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46719 on: November 08, 2018, 11:37:07 AM »
The visits part was me mentioning the Robin Robbs and Alaska Fran visits....
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #46720 on: November 08, 2018, 11:43:02 AM »

Wow, Adam!!  I can't 1+ him!!!

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #46721 on: November 08, 2018, 11:45:43 AM »
The visits part was me mentioning the Robin Robbs and Alaska Fran visits....

Excellent work, DH

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #46722 on: November 08, 2018, 11:46:03 AM »
For her phone?

The phone is dead.
LONG LIVE THE PHONE!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #46723 on: November 08, 2018, 11:47:40 AM »
Wow, Adam!!  I can't 1+ him!!!

I know Adam is fantastic, he’s on here somewhere and knows I appreciate him on FB very very much (I hope).
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

twistedlogic

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #46724 on: November 08, 2018, 11:56:33 AM »
Even my family don’t go to such lengths!
Seriously .. I’m not so bigheaded to think this is anything to do with me, this is a failure to pay or a long form quittening, but it is odd isn’t it?

I’ve made no secret of my availability to call, I do wonder how this would have played out if I had kept my big gob shut.

I think it would have gone the same way. She's out of money and there is not as much money as she wanted. She has discovered this radio thing requires showing up for work each day. She has her Les Paul. It's time to set up to move on, but she can't just say, "I'm done, it's been fun, bye." She can't be honest, so she's setting the stage for a grand grifting exit.