Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13130950 times)

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #47385 on: November 09, 2018, 06:04:46 AM »
Yes, to me the pictures aren't about trying to shame her. It's more about reducing the mystique and mystery, thus humanizing her to some of the cult followers.

Aww horse shit. You know you compiled those for Jedi’s spank bank.
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #47386 on: November 09, 2018, 06:07:31 AM »
Aww horse shit. You know you are compiled those for Jedi’s spank bank.
What Mr Miller chooses to do with them haha..... Im sure last night he only had one hand free to down coors light

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #47387 on: November 09, 2018, 06:10:33 AM »
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #47388 on: November 09, 2018, 06:20:18 AM »
A quick recap of last night. There are 4 new pics posted of HW from Leo Aschcroft. You will have to look back about 10 pages. She did “unscreened” open lines with late notice that her phones were now working. She gave the audience a lecture about the importance of honesty while her audio kept cutting out. I then fell asleep for a few but I’m told she let everyone know that someone we would all know (couldn’t say Arts name as not to upset Airyn), talked to her through the song “devil inside”.  He said “Hello ”.   Then there was reading of stories between her predictable callers with the IQ lower than their age. BJ entertained us with wonderful funny GIFS putting HWs new images to use. After Ella’s call I was about done. There was obviously nobody on the lines. Now you can relax and look for the new GIFS and pics lol. 

Oh almost forgot. Her scheduled guest called in and she had no idea who he was!  The fact that nobody notified him was blamed on her producer. The guy said he had waited up late since he was on the east coast and had sent urgent messages and emails to her with no response. 

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #47389 on: November 09, 2018, 06:27:43 AM »
All time favorite

Lowbot

• KNYE
« Reply #47390 on: November 09, 2018, 06:32:03 AM »
I'm dead from this. It actually killed me dead.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #47391 on: November 09, 2018, 06:35:14 AM »
A quick recap of last night. There are 4 new pics posted of HW from Leo Aschcroft. You will have to look back about 10 pages. She did “unscreened” open lines with late notice that her phones were now working. She gave the audience a lecture about the importance of honesty while her audio kept cutting out. I then fell asleep for a few but I’m told she let everyone know that someone we would all know (couldn’t say Arts name as not to upset Airyn), talked to her through the song “devil inside”.  He said “Hello ”.   Then there was reading of stories between her predictable callers with the IQ lower than their age. BJ entertained us with wonderful funny GIFS putting HWs new images to use. After Ella’s call I was about done. There was obviously nobody on the lines. Now you can relax and look for the new GIFS and pics lol. 

Oh almost forgot. Her scheduled guest called in and she had no idea who he was!  The fact that nobody notified him was blamed on her producer. The guy said he had waited up late since he was on the east coast and had sent urgent messages and emails to her with no response.

Much appreciated, thank you! 

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #47392 on: November 09, 2018, 06:35:26 AM »
I'm dead from this. It actually killed me dead.
If someone has a throwaway Facebook account to sacrifice the comments section of that post would be a great place to post a few photos for comparison sake. Makes sure she's aware of the photos and kicks off today's drama.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #47393 on: November 09, 2018, 06:41:02 AM »
he's so appreciative of his audience

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #47394 on: November 09, 2018, 06:49:45 AM »
All time favorite
How to be one of her all time favorite guests:
1) Be a guest, go along with whatever she says or asks with humor
2) Return for a second program

sean92008

• Garage Band
  • Ellevated
  • Flaming heterosexual
    • Not me but an incredible stimulation
« Reply #47395 on: November 09, 2018, 06:49:48 AM »
Anybody notice something with those photos? When she knew she was having a photo taken of her, she seems to be having an incredibly "jolly" laugh. Maybe that's part of her way to hide her discomfort.

Back when I was doing that musician thing, I once had a photographer (thankfully, honestly) tell me not to smile for photos. I saw the proof strip and agree...  Though they were straight, there was something that they just didn't photograph well.

And, since I don't like to be photographed myself, I have learned that when I am photographed, I shut my goddamn mouth.  Oh, I hate my photo being taken. the few exceptions include when they're with my kids and police state required identification crap.

As for Karen Jackson's statements that she doesn't look as well as she did, the desert air will do that to you.  It dries the shit out of everything, add in some smoking on any sort of substance and leatherface is on its way...
Eh, nevermind...

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #47396 on: November 09, 2018, 06:54:13 AM »
What Mr Miller chooses to do with them haha..... Im sure last night he only had one hand free to down coors light

That was his sticky hand.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #47397 on: November 09, 2018, 06:54:16 AM »
Anybody notice something with those photos? When she knew she was having a photo taken of her, she seems to be having an incredibly "jolly" laugh. Maybe that's part of her way to hide her discomfort.

Back when I was doing that musician thing, I once had a photographer (thankfully, honestly) tell me not to smile for photos. I saw the proof strip and agree...  Though they were straight, there was something that they just didn't photograph well.

And, since I don't like to be photographed myself, I have learned that when I am photographed, I shut my goddamn mouth.  Oh, I hate my photo being taken. the few exceptions include when they're with my kids and police state required identification crap.

As for Karen Jackson's statements that she doesn't look as well as she did, the desert air will do that to you.  It dries the shit out of everything, add in some smoking on any sort of substance and leatherface is on its way...
She looks like she aged exponentially just between these and her released promotional photo. A lot more lines in the face on the promo photo.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #47398 on: November 09, 2018, 06:58:16 AM »
How to be one of her all time favorite guests:
1) Be a guest, go along with whatever she says or asks with humor
2) Return for a second program

3) If you can not go along with whatever she says or asks you will be banished to the Drunken Leprechaun Show to be a repeat guest just like his other crackpot regulars.

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #47399 on: November 09, 2018, 07:10:20 AM »
She’s been getting death threats!!

From Karen?