Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13132823 times)

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #47445 on: November 09, 2018, 09:55:24 AM »
She’s been getting death threats!!

Tbh, I'm not sure I believe this, and I'm not being sarcastic or snarky here. Reasons:

1. Art had a stalker and had death threats. If she is really his legacy (in her mind) and is trying to be him, she'd have to have death threats and a stalker or two as well.

2. She is simply not important enough for someone to have that kind of rage against her unless it is deeply personal and from a direct experience of something she did to them. Her show is not nearly high-quality content enough to threaten anyone about anything, it's barely coherent, thus not really a threat. She hogs the interviews with her own stuff, and often her guests can't really get their own stuff in very well. It's so hard to follow her conversations and so boring, who would pay enough attention to her to get mad enough to threaten her life based on the show?

3. It makes for more mystery and more you-don't-know-what-I'm-going-through drama for her adoring 22 fans.

[edited to add] In any case, I hope I'm right and that she is not receiving death threats, that this is fiction too like most of the rest of what comes out of her mouth as speech.

Sigh.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #47446 on: November 09, 2018, 09:57:54 AM »
I need someone to give me a near complete transcript of what was said about European Producer, I am talking to him at the moment. He was unaware this had taken place ...

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #47447 on: November 09, 2018, 10:00:18 AM »
Tbh, I'm not sure I believe this, and I'm not being sarcastic or snarky here. Reasons:

1. Art had a stalker and had death threats. If she is really his legacy (in her mind) and is trying to be him, she'd have to have death threats and a stalker or two as well.

2. She is simply not important enough for someone to have that kind of rage against her unless it is deeply personal and from a direct experience of something she did to them. Her show is not nearly high-quality content enough to threaten anyone about anything, it's barely coherent, thus not really a threat. She hogs the interviews with her own stuff, and often her guests can't really get their own stuff in very well. It's so hard to follow her conversations and so boring, who would pay enough attention to her to get mad enough to threaten her life based on the show?

3. It makes for more mystery and more you-don't-know-what-I'm-going-through drama for her adoring 22 fans.

[edited to add] In any case, I hope I'm right and that she is not receiving death threats, that this is fiction too like most of the rest of what comes out of her mouth as speech.

Sigh.

In her world some troll saying they hope she dies in a fire is the same as a death threat.
Are we having fun yet?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #47448 on: November 09, 2018, 10:00:34 AM »
So, this guy is on tonight...the CLAW!!!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

lenn Steckling, the Director of the sixty plus year-old George Adamski Foundation, one of the oldest enduring UFO organizations, represents his family’s extensive activism and history within the UFO field; including their association, close friendship and space contacts with George Adamski. This includes the Steckling family’s pioneering Lunar anomaly research from the 1970s & 80s; and his concerns regarding the developing agendas of misinformation focused on the revisionism of UFO history and perceptions. Glenn’s parents, the late Fred Steckling and his wife Ingrid, were personal friends and selected coworkers of George Adamski – considered by many as "The Pioneer" in the early UFO Contactee field.
Wasn't he listed for an earlier show?

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #47449 on: November 09, 2018, 10:01:01 AM »
Yeah. No way there was some bad sensor, a problem with the alarm system, some electrical fault or that her "talking to the car until the horn stopped" was just the battery finally draining....
She was proud of that car as it made feel like she more upscale.  It had electrical problems that the mechanics at the dealership could not completely fix so this story is just another exaggeration.  It's weird that these stories center around a one block radius from her house as her stories do now.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #47450 on: November 09, 2018, 10:01:25 AM »
I need someone to give me a near complete transcript of what was said about European Producer, I am talking to him at the moment. He was unaware this had taken place ...

Find out if he actually travelled to Pahrump and ask if he tried any of the gay brothels in Nevada.
Are we having fun yet?

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
« Reply #47451 on: November 09, 2018, 10:04:57 AM »
So you are posting from the other side! AWESOME! HW should have you as her guest immediately. Perhaps you could tell her what Art has to say over there about the shenanigins she is pulling with her show and around his family... and his reputation. I'll bet he would hate her representing that she has the direct tie-line to him over there, and saying so in public.

How clear was Art that he believed in an afterlife and communication across dimensions? Anyone? I don't recall exactly at the moment.

Good one, Lowbot! +1

I don’t remember him ever saying Ramona was talking to him from the other side.  This is all whitley Strieber talk.
Are we having fun yet?

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #47452 on: November 09, 2018, 10:09:21 AM »

heather implied that he wasn't doing his job when an angry (would be) guest confronted her last night claiming to be on the schedule for 2 months. she told him she was her own producer now and she'd be handling everything personally from now on. 🤷‍♂️

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #47453 on: November 09, 2018, 10:11:00 AM »
She was proud of that car as it made feel like she more upscale.  It had electrical problems that the mechanics at the dealership could not completely fix so this story is just another exaggeration.  It's weird that these stories center around a one block radius from her house as her stories do now.
Yeah. I had a friend who would always do that. Sure some of those foreign cars are nice but as they age especially hard to get parts, find mechanics who are expert in them, etc. I had a friend who always was buying  Alfas or Saabs and never end to problems, repairs, etc. Trying to use as daily driver!

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #47454 on: November 09, 2018, 10:12:35 AM »
heather implied that he wasn't doing his job when an angry (would be) guest confronted her last night claiming to be on the schedule for 2 months. she told him she was her own producer now and she'd be handling everything personally from now on. 🤷‍♂️
So no real difference than before.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #47455 on: November 09, 2018, 10:14:33 AM »
So no real difference than before.

it's never her fault.

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #47456 on: November 09, 2018, 10:15:12 AM »
Yeah. I had a friend who would always do that. Sure some of those foreign cars are nice but as they age especially hard to get parts, find mechanics who are expert in them, etc. I had a friend who always was buying  Alfas or Saabs and never end to problems, repairs, etc. Trying to use as daily driver!
It was her first car in a long time and was her escape in having to deal with the public by walking so when it starting having the issue she was upset.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #47457 on: November 09, 2018, 10:16:59 AM »
It was her first car in a long time and was her escape in having to deal with the public by walking so when it starting having the issue she was upset.

why is she claiming to be disabled? lazy?

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #47458 on: November 09, 2018, 10:18:57 AM »
it's never her fault.
Lay the blame on others while drawing sympathy from it. 

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #47459 on: November 09, 2018, 10:20:19 AM »
why is she claiming to be disabled? lazy?
No idea.  She was working when I knew her, maybe her issues with her intestine being removed, not sure.