Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13132886 times)

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #47670 on: November 09, 2018, 08:09:53 PM »
our memories are different.. keith trashed her up one side and down the other as I recall.

No he didn’t. The complete history is documented on bellgab.  He was more than accommodating until he final had to terminate her contract. And after that he was a total professional on social media.  No personal attacks at all. Some comments about behavior but not personal trashing.

Take it back.
Are we having fun yet?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #47671 on: November 09, 2018, 08:11:21 PM »
LOL She said she goes through producers like Spinal Tap goes through drummers. Might it possibly be that she is difficult to deal with, maybe sorta could be diva-like? Those 6-hour phone calls sure can wear a producer down, and that's not even doing show prep. And that false, faked cadence... just crazymaking.

Thanks for the clip, much appreciated!
Idk anymore the labor laws but there were some odd labor laws in Europe, especially France, where calls etc are work and if you violated the "hours working" law or called "after hours" for certain types of employees it cost a lot. Like a weird overtime deal and even, I seem to recall, some prohibition about such if they are on holiday or weekends? I forget, gets hazy, but some weird employment laws there....

timebandit

• Elluminati
« Reply #47672 on: November 09, 2018, 08:41:22 PM »
No he didn’t. The complete history is documented on bellgab.  He was more than accommodating until he final had to terminate her contract. And after that he was a total professional on social media.  No personal attacks at all. Some comments about behavior but not personal trashing.

Take it back.
no..that's what I recall

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #47673 on: November 09, 2018, 08:46:56 PM »

Take it back.
WELL STATED GRAVITY!! Keith was a total class act. No personal trashing at all. He just needed her to come to work or allow a guest host. All the phone equipment she kept!! Keith said he paid for it. I don’t know where TB got that impression.

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #47674 on: November 09, 2018, 08:49:21 PM »
WELL STATED GRAVITY!! Keith was a total class act. No personal trashing at all. He just needed her to come to work or allow a guest host. All the phone equipment she kept!! Keith said he paid for it. I don’t know where TB got that impression.

To add to his grace , he let her out of the non compete clause in her contract

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #47675 on: November 09, 2018, 08:58:15 PM »

Take it back.

That is how I recall it as well. Keith actually allowed certain courtesies and went out of his way to allow HW to get her act together. Probably nicer than 95% of the bosses and business owners in America today under the same circumstances.

A larger corporate entity would have enforced the non-compete and likely sued her into oblivion defensively.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #47676 on: November 09, 2018, 09:05:02 PM »
Listening to round off my week just perfectly.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47677 on: November 09, 2018, 09:10:51 PM »
Listening to round off my week just perfectly.
What are you doing up, Dynamo? Don't you have a Bartcast tomorrow?
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #47678 on: November 09, 2018, 09:14:51 PM »
What are you doing up, Dynamo? Don't you have a Bartcast tomorrow?

Apparently not :)
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #47679 on: November 09, 2018, 09:18:22 PM »

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #47680 on: November 09, 2018, 09:20:47 PM »

Was todays 'Host to Host' the new Bartcast? Not just a time to time thing?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47681 on: November 09, 2018, 09:25:48 PM »
I'm glad I asked, I was trying to arrange my day tomorrow to be able to listen live and maybe chat a bit afterward. Was there an announcement that there would be no Saturday show that I missed? Bummer!

I couldn't really listen tonight, my mind's not on it, just got back a while ago from an intense and beautiful very emotional celebration/memorial for a dear friend and health advisor who passed away recently. She was very ill but didn't tell many people... I knew she was ill, but not the details, and her death was sudden to many of us. She was well-known in my area, very well respected, a hilarious and brilliant force of nature, alternative health advisor, functional medicine certified... and it was at the botanical gardens at sunset, which she would have loved.

Sorry for the digression, but anyway I was hoping for a Bartcast with you two tomorrow. I guess next week then, maybe? I hope so!
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #47682 on: November 09, 2018, 09:32:38 PM »
I'm glad I asked, I was trying to arrange my day tomorrow to be able to listen live and maybe chat a bit afterward. Was there an announcement that there would be no Saturday show that I missed? Bummer!

I couldn't really listen tonight, my mind's not on it, just got back a while ago from an intense and beautiful very emotional celebration/memorial for a dear friend and health advisor who passed away recently. She was very ill but didn't tell many people... I knew she was ill, but not the details, and her death was sudden to many of us. She was well-known in my area, very well respected, a hilarious and brilliant force of nature, alternative health advisor, functional medicine certified... and it was at the botanical gardens at sunset, which she would have loved.

Sorry for the digression, but anyway I was hoping for a Bartcast with you two tomorrow. I guess next week then, maybe? I hope so!

Sorry for your loss Aq - it sounded like a lovely ceremony!

Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #47683 on: November 09, 2018, 09:40:04 PM »
Sorry for your loss Aq - it sounded like a lovely ceremony!
Thanks, it was. Tbh, I'm listening to Dave's guest about her death experience and getting major hair-raising chills after this evening's activities. She's very interesting, I'm going briefly over to that thread.

Please keep us posted on HW, etc.! And thanks!

Doomed

• Ellightened
« Reply #47684 on: November 09, 2018, 09:48:00 PM »
Quantum syncronicity.
Clyde is on his game tonight.
Lots of choices...none of which is hosted by a witch...