Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13128155 times)

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #48330 on: November 12, 2018, 01:51:49 PM »
You're right, knock-off gab does sound passive-aggressive. It was a silly joke to amuse myself and it clearly bombed.

I can't speak for any other BellGabbers, only myself. But I get you.

Yeah I'm sure there are nice folks around! Please excuse my absolutist nature, it can be a little much. I'm just calling 'em as I see 'em but don't mean to be rude.

I don't see very many others giving a fair or balanced "other side of the coin" when it comes to Heather. But yes, indeed, I believe firmly in expressing oneself freely and introducing contrary views because they are what are healthy. These very nice people beat up on this woman pretty bad and its extreme, so I don't see why it can't be matched without it seeming improper. Nice people don't pick apart others anonymously...lets face it.

My soul is vibrant and alive, but negativity can stain an aura quicker than jack flash. You've served up a gentle reminder that I should tread more carefully. Okay, I'll behave.

It does tear me up when I see someone being bullied and no one stands up for the victim. I just can't shake this protective instinct.

i like you

HumanBeing

• Elluminati
« Reply #48331 on: November 12, 2018, 01:52:44 PM »
Yes. I'm sorry I'm back on her not being a her. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Most women do not look like that in the neck. I differ to our experts here regarding their medical knowledge etc.
Where is the carnival pic when I need it. Paging @HumanBeing

Edited to say: Is she trying to look like Art because that takes the creep factor to a whole new level or has she always looked like this?
:P

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
« Reply #48332 on: November 12, 2018, 01:55:11 PM »
:P

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

she always looked like Art is some pics, it seems..

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #48333 on: November 12, 2018, 01:57:10 PM »
i like you

And I like you.

Oh, all the praises that'd be exchanged if it weren't for the 2 hour limit!

SIGH
not well-liked, but right

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #48334 on: November 12, 2018, 01:58:52 PM »
My soul is vibrant and alive, but negativity can stain an aura quicker than jack flash. You've served up a gentle reminder that I should tread more carefully. Okay, I'll behave.

It does tear me up when I see someone being bullied and no one stands up for the victim. I just can't shake this protective instinct.

I really wasn't trying to suggest you act differently or "behave", not at all. I tend to ask questions when I don't understand something fully and seem to be misunderstood at times when I do it. I'd rather ask and know (to whatever extend one can ever know) than assume and be completely wrong.

I'm interested in the concept of "bully" though.  So if people here make comments about HW that are not positive they are being bullies?
That then means that if people on say, Bellgab are saying not positive things about Ellgab etc, they are also bullies?
Again, just curious.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #48335 on: November 12, 2018, 02:00:31 PM »
LOL c'mon, tone down the snark chum. I knew you were being cool. I just had to tell you about the politicization of profiles - it tied in so well.

No problem, I don't want to bother you.

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #48336 on: November 12, 2018, 02:01:42 PM »
I would like to announce that the Jedi has decided to end our rather long friendship due to me making fun of the heater wad too much.
Noory was the real legacy...

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #48337 on: November 12, 2018, 02:05:42 PM »
And I like you.

Oh, all the praises that'd be exchanged if it weren't for the 2 hour limit!

SIGH

It used to be an 8 hour limit!

MJ

• KIDD
« Reply #48338 on: November 12, 2018, 02:06:10 PM »
Didn’t she have bangs in the pics Dr J took not that long ago? She could not have grown her bangs out so quickly. I believe this is an old pic of her.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #48339 on: November 12, 2018, 02:08:49 PM »
Ok then, Jay Rosen is now after Heidi on the WadeGab page. See below, just posted.

And btw, he is apparently in the UK for a while, at least until the end of the year. No link to Tony the Producer, I assume? He's not in the UK, I don't think... see below for this also.

Tony is in Spain.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #48340 on: November 12, 2018, 02:09:32 PM »
I would like to announce that the Jedi has decided to end our rather long friendship due to me making fun of the heater wad too much.

He’ll forget the next time he is drunk, so later today everything will be back to normal.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #48341 on: November 12, 2018, 02:11:07 PM »
He’ll forget the next time he is drunk, so later today everything will be back to normal.

He straight deleted me on Facebook and everything, very ceremonial cutting of ties.
Noory was the real legacy...

paladin1991

• Nuthin Is Unpossible
  • Ellevated
« Reply #48342 on: November 12, 2018, 02:12:10 PM »
RCH bitching about open streams was the best thing I ever heard on his show. Made me want to see how many streams I could open at once on my home connection.

You weren't alone on that brother.  I used to confiscate my family's phones, laptops, Ipads, desktops and dial in.  Calling people useless eaters because they weren't subscribed....

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #48343 on: November 12, 2018, 02:12:55 PM »
He straight deleted me on Facebook and everything, very ceremonial cutting of ties.

You are, indeed, a Lucky Star! 

You aren't upset are you?

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #48344 on: November 12, 2018, 02:13:29 PM »
RCH bitching about open streams was the best thing I ever heard on his show. Made me want to see how many streams I could open at once on my home connection.
I was also fun to see people manipulate their VPNs to make RCH giddy with excitement about all the listeners from around the world for his important imaging panel discussions!