Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13131187 times)

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #48510 on: November 12, 2018, 04:38:23 PM »
OK! I think I'm going to take advice from the lovely @PolkaDot and sign off for awhile to eat and digest. ^^; catch you all in a while.

nuuuuuuu! muh kween, dont leave me!

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #48511 on: November 12, 2018, 04:39:03 PM »
Do they pay him in pudding?

One hopes that is pudding.   :o

Journey

• Ellevated
« Reply #48512 on: November 12, 2018, 04:39:17 PM »
Gravity, nice call in on the MITD aftershow.  It was fun to hear one of us on the air.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #48513 on: November 12, 2018, 04:40:41 PM »
Just Father, they wanted to keep it formal.
Something about that collar.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #48514 on: November 12, 2018, 04:41:48 PM »
OK! I think I'm going to take advice from the lovely @PolkaDot and sign off for awhile to eat and digest. ^^; catch you all in a while.
LOL, see you soon @Spookcat . We're like that thing your Mom used to say about swimming: wait at least 30 minutes after eating before jumping back in the pool.
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #48515 on: November 12, 2018, 04:43:57 PM »
Is that Willem Defoe?
not well-liked, but right

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #48516 on: November 12, 2018, 04:44:44 PM »
I was waiting for you to weigh in on the new pics.

Whats your opinion on weither HW is Arts daughter?
No way is she his daughter, at least from his seed.  Heather would talk about her Chinese Father, who I believe is no longer with us.  Heather would be ecstatic if she was an actual descendant of Art's.  The glasses on her does make her look like Art and she probably picked them due to that fact.  I say it's more of living in a bubble and showing signs of Hero worship.  At least she got her eyes dealt with.

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #48517 on: November 12, 2018, 04:49:15 PM »

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #48518 on: November 12, 2018, 04:52:13 PM »
If she was Art's daughter, it would have come out already.

This is my case for why she is not Art's daughter.

She's milked trying to get sympathy from Art's death to death. She wouldn't shut up about her suicide theory, ignoring Airyn's pleas to stop publicly discussing it. She's shamelessly barking LEGACY LEGACY as some sort of excuse for her shitty behavior. If she had something else to draw attention to herself/ build a case for why more people should be adoring her for occasionally hosting a glorified podcast, this is too huge of an ace in her hand to have held back on.
Noory was the real legacy...

Dwindling Stacks

• Elluminati
« Reply #48519 on: November 12, 2018, 05:00:55 PM »
If she was Art's daughter, it would have come out already.

She's milked trying to get sympathy from Art's death to death. She wouldn't shut up about her suicide theory, ignoring Airyn's pleas to stop publicly discussing it. She's shamelessly barking LEGACY LEGACY as some sort of excuse for her shitty behavior. If she had something else to draw attention to herself/ build a case for why more people should be adoring her for occasionally hosting a glorified podcast, this is too huge of an ace in her hand to have held back on.
That's why is not real.  Heather was just getting a home built up when she was here and actually mentioned Art just a few times.  She has no problem if people start to think that way, as the glasses on her have proved that today.  This is just a ploy to build attention to herself as you mentioned, nothing more.  Unless your one of her faithful male friends then today was a good day, you twisted bastards.

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #48520 on: November 12, 2018, 05:01:44 PM »
I like the ignore, I only have 2 on it, but when people are just shitting up threads it's nice to just skip over their shats.

Truer words have never been spoken, PD.  I've gone from 1 on ignore to 4 in the last couple of days.  They'll get tired of shoveling their scat eventually.  In the meantime, ignore.

Lucky_Star

• KNYE
  • ArE YoU MaD AF BrO??
« Reply #48521 on: November 12, 2018, 05:06:43 PM »
That's why is not real.  Heather was just getting a home built up when she was here and actually mentioned Art just a few times.  She has no problem if people start to think that way, as the glasses on her have proved that today.  This is just a ploy to build attention to herself as you mentioned, nothing more.  Unless your one of her faithful male friends then today was a good day, you twisted bastards.

I edited my post to clarify that that's the point i was making and i 100% agree with you. And no, thankfully. I have enough problems in my life, but drooling over this witch is not one of them.
Noory was the real legacy...

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #48522 on: November 12, 2018, 05:10:10 PM »
@Spookcat was tempted by the fruit of another...

😫😫😫

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #48523 on: November 12, 2018, 05:41:21 PM »
I'm enjoying this conversation by the way.

Well, I mean, just as Dynamo Hum said, picking on people for their psychical appearance...I think that's bullying...I mean, she was right in saying there's lots of other juicier things to pick on. But the dilemma is that everyone has different lines they either will or won'r cross. I don't think Heather deserves to have her looks assessed by a bunch of basement dwelling losers. But then again, she's put herself out there...so I guess IN A WAY its fair game.

Hm. Completely putting her behaviors aside, just the photos here. I don't think she is all that bad looking. Those photos are fine and whatever made her not show photos while being in the public eye wasn't helpful to her. People are certainly posting insults to her looks, but they are entitled to their opinion, right? It might mean that they don't think she is all that bad but are mean angry people or it might mean they really think she is terrible to look at and are very superficial in their general doings...it can mean all sorts of things. In the big picture a person can change their behaviors but some parts of their bodies can't be changed all that much. I am not her fan at all, but I am much more preferring the posts that are not negative to her looks.

Bullying is something that take place when you're present, you're right. I think thats what you're getting at. You've caught me on a technicality and its semantics at the end of the day.

Well I'm not trying to. I really wonder. Lots of things are not the same anymore with the internet being the way it is. It isn't simple. I believe that HW and some of her fans have read or do read here in Ellgab. I don't recall if Bellgab has a similar thread to this one, maybe they read there too. If it is bothersome, why do they come here?

Is bullying the relentless picking apart of everything and anything Heather does? Perhaps not. But basically a lot of this shit borders on targeted harrassment and doxxing lite.
Sure. Heather has been discussed extremely negatively here at EllGab - which borders on character assassination, but no, I guess its not bullying so to speak.

Then this is why you posted the message we started with. I think I see what you are saying. Do you find the type of content you see here over in Bellgab?

You're alluding to the whole "if a tree falls in the woods and no ones around to hear it did it fall" thing and my response has to be this: Heather may not know what goes on here, and probably saves herself a lot of pain by not visiting the site, but lets face it, the whole thing is just wrong.

I wasn't alluding to that per se, it's another factor I think about and after reading what you wrote before was curious what you thought. I can't say I am sure how it all fits. But the "whole thing is just wrong" is an extensive concept. Lots of things in lots of places would fit that.

This is a bit woo woo perhaps but I believe it has a kernel of truth in it...directing negative comments, energy, attention and insults (remotely or long distance) at a person actually does affect them and their psyche. What is happening is that stuff is reaching her and hurting her and its genuinely bad juju. So people can sit around and justify it all they want - but if the woman offed herself tomorrow every one of the horrid things people did would have contributed to that.

Not to negate what you wrote, another aspect is that she has fans that absolutely adore her. It doesn't matter what she does or says, they love her. Wouldn't that offset the negative effects? I don't think she is well at all and perhaps if she knows she is insincere and dishonest with the die hard fans there wouldn't be positive effects from them.
What contributes to a bad outcome - lying, slandering, making up stories about a widow's husband, stealing music and images, etc (endless etc) or posting about what someone does?

PB

• Ellevated
« Reply #48524 on: November 12, 2018, 05:42:12 PM »
im sure she took all the good stuff when Aryin was mourning at Art's funeral. when the wife is away, the wad will play.

I assume she's got every bit of memorabilia of Arts from C2C