Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13130287 times)

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #49140 on: November 13, 2018, 10:46:12 AM »
Groyper trying to make out he's not a racist nazi.. check out his posts at bellgab  and his posts here asking me how soon i will die of cancer and making fun of me wearing a wig because of having cancer.. this is the kind of person you like??? shame on you @ponyboysunset and the rest of you

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #49141 on: November 13, 2018, 10:46:40 AM »
I just want to point out without comment that these are photos of the man making fun of Dynamos photos

what a foul beastly bulging brute. sloppy.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
  • Founding member: Bart's Bitchen Babes
« Reply #49142 on: November 13, 2018, 10:47:04 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey @WeinerInHand good to see you around.
Praise BE

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #49143 on: November 13, 2018, 10:47:19 AM »
Do you think she told him to harass you?

I think when Heather mentioned Heidi's name on the air that's what lit the fuse. Heather should be careful as she has some real psychos listening to her. That includes Lasha.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #49144 on: November 13, 2018, 10:47:57 AM »
what a foul beastly bulging brute. sloppy.

you piece of lying garbage.. your posts at bellgab show what a racist pig you are

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #49145 on: November 13, 2018, 10:48:17 AM »
It still makes me giggle when I am reminded of that!

Your subscription was terribly threatening

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49146 on: November 13, 2018, 10:51:17 AM »

spooky is obsessed with me and i don't like it  ;) :(  She wants to drive me off the board so much she can't handle it.. then accuses me of things and then gets her "friends" she doesn't really know and who don't know her to upset me, smite me,  she is a twisted sick soul...30 years old and in good health and on this stupid board all day... so she gets obsessed with someone who never bothered her and turned everyone against..

Honestly, Tootsie, I know you are upset, but I don't see ANY of that behavior from Spookcat on this board, and I really don't think anyone here is interested in taking sides against you other than now disliking your recent posts, which are mostly negative these days.

This is Ellgab, and people get to write whatever they want with very few limits (there are some, I guess, per the mighty Bart Ell). Why not just ignore Spookcat and anyone else you don't like and carry on your own conversations here? Frequently posting personal put-downs of others here on this board is likely to get you smites, having nothing to do with Spookcat or anyone else instigating it.

I imagine all of us here have posters we like and others we dislike, but that's the whole point of Ellgab, isn't it? Ignore the ones you don't like and engage with those you do. And just for the record, I am not smiting you!

I wish you well, I hope you are feeling better and can let this go if you can. The stress of it all can't be good for you, you know? Come back and post some of those really clever gifs and videos you post! :)

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49147 on: November 13, 2018, 10:52:06 AM »
Eh. I'd see self praise as a "I look good in this outfit." Masturbation I would say is self devotion, worship, body is the temple, sort of thing.

Ooh, very cool response, Spooky! +1  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #49148 on: November 13, 2018, 10:52:19 AM »
Honestly, Tootsie, I know you are upset, but I don't see ANY of that behavior from Spookcat on this board, and I really don't think anyone here is interested in taking sides against you other than now disliking your recent posts, which are mostly negative these days.

This is Ellgab, and people get to write whatever they want with very few limits (there are some, I guess, per the mighty Bart Ell). Why not just ignore Spookcat and anyone else you don't like and carry on your own conversations here? Frequently posting personal put-downs of others here on this board is likely to get you smites, having nothing to do with Spookcat or anyone else instigating it.

I imagine all of us here have posters we like and others we dislike, but that's the whole point of Ellgab, isn't it? Ignore the ones you don't like and engage with those you do. And just for the record, I am not smiting you!

I wish you well, I hope you are feeling better and can let this go if you can. The stress of it all can't be good for you, you know? Come back and post some of those really clever gifs and videos you post! :)

Thank you

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #49149 on: November 13, 2018, 10:52:35 AM »
Why does it appear you have car seats in your house, that you are sitting in, or did you drywall your car? If this isn't so please just chalk it up to parrot jizz in my eyes.

yes, that's our garage and suv bench seats.

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #49150 on: November 13, 2018, 10:53:16 AM »
You let the parrots screw with your hair?
Yes  ;D

Who cooks for parrots in the wild?

God

Good morning @GravitySucks  :-*
Praise BE

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #49151 on: November 13, 2018, 10:53:47 AM »
@BartEllProducer
1. Pancakes for breakfast with fruits, nuts and veggies I bet your husband gets mad because he’s left with a bowl of Fruit Loops and the parrot get all the good stuff. You may want to lock up your feathery friend, Thanks Giving’s right around the corner and the hungry husband may hold a jealous grudge.
2. It is a mistaken belief that you need to remove parrot jizz, it's a high end conditioner, remember to comb it in, NEVER brush! I have used a similar line a few times before with a few variations depending on the situation. Others include high in vitamin C as well as being an excellent source of organic protein.
3. Parrot's pee and poo at the same time, thankfully they jizz separately, and prefer to poo/pee themselves, they are adamant about that. Somthing tells me that you learned this the hard way. Thanks for sharing. I will never try to pee a parrot.

Glad you got a laugh!
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #49152 on: November 13, 2018, 10:53:50 AM »
Then call me adolph fucking hitler.

i bet

Moosie

• Dickhead
  • Elluminati
« Reply #49153 on: November 13, 2018, 10:56:53 AM »
But, are they good hair stylists?

If you like the punk rock look, yes. You can't beat their prices.
Praise BE

WeinerInHand

• Elluminati
  • Here, hold this...
« Reply #49154 on: November 13, 2018, 10:57:54 AM »
Hey @WeinerInHand good to see you around.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login