Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13129350 times)

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #49545 on: November 14, 2018, 02:38:56 AM »
The main reason I don't think they bonked is because she desperately wants it to be true.  She's hinted so broadly at the possibility that we can rule out an effort at being demure.  People who are inclined to pass judgment have already had plenty of opportunity to do so, so she's not hiding from them.  The only people she's hiding from are skeptics who might require specifics.  It's the same "that's classified" game we all remember.  The truth is always far more mundane.

Besides, the whole game rests on the silly premise that talent can be pounded into someone, which she falsifies nightly.

That made me giggle. Thank you. :)
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49546 on: November 14, 2018, 02:42:02 AM »
But she also wants to be his daughter so, yeah who knows. I love the wild speculation. It’s why I am here. Nice use of the word pound by the way. Then she must has Pete in he back pocket because why else would he further the lie of a woman who fired him? None of it adds up.

But look at it this way. Both Art and feathers were big on privacy and secrecy to an extent, IF something WAS happening, I doubt they let anyone know, much less someone they worked with....

I think I preferred the parrot jizz talk over this..

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #49547 on: November 14, 2018, 02:46:19 AM »
Peaches, apples or oranges? Or bananas?

I’ll take whatever falls!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49548 on: November 14, 2018, 02:48:30 AM »
But look at it this way. Both Art and feathers were big on privacy and secrecy to an extent, IF something WAS happening, I doubt they let anyone know, much less someone they worked with....

She’s playing with fire over any end of the spectrum for this speculation, either will ire Mama Karen....and will not help the situation with Airyn, who holds the real keys to the kingdom with the mortgage, what with her apparent fiscal problems...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49549 on: November 14, 2018, 02:52:08 AM »
She’s playing with fire over any end of the spectrum for this speculation, either will ire Mama Karen....and will not help the situation with Airyn, who holds the real keys to the kingdom with the mortgage, what with her apparent fiscal problems...

She probably wants to piss them off. More fodder to feed to her infringers. No one ever said feathers had dignity. Just sayin...

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49550 on: November 14, 2018, 03:19:07 AM »
She probably wants to piss them off. More fodder to feed to her infringers. No one ever said feathers had dignity. Just sayin...

I await any reply that Sean gets with interest, but I think the touch paper to the fireworks has been lit...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #49551 on: November 14, 2018, 04:03:42 AM »
Who’s driving?

Toonces, of course.   ;D

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #49552 on: November 14, 2018, 04:32:55 AM »
Hi fellow Ellsters. I hope @Bart Ell doesn't mind me double posting just this one time. But wondered how you guys would feel about supporting this idea. Praise BE

Re: New Epidemic: Fires
« Reply #9 on: Today at 01:40:17 PM »

So true. Maybe we can ask @Bart Ell if he would like to make a Southern California or California animal welfare agency the clickacy charity for next month

Yes, please!!

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #49553 on: November 14, 2018, 04:37:26 AM »

Yes I'm with you parrot jizz talk much preferred. That's a valid point you raise. So I wonder what Pete's angle is? Could she have lured him back to her side and told him to leak that information? She's told other people to leak things before so this is sort of her M.O. IMO.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49554 on: November 14, 2018, 04:40:38 AM »
Yes I'm with you parrot jizz talk much preferred. That's a valid point you raise. So I wonder what Pete's angle is? Could she have lured him back to her side told him to leak that information? She's told other people to leak things before so this is sort of her M.O. IMO.

I want to say this respectfully, but I'm not really sure how... Point blank, I don't trust anything that comes out of feathers mouth, especially if she really is a drug user. Depending on the drugs of course, but her moods seem too wild for it to be something like cannabis...

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #49555 on: November 14, 2018, 04:52:38 AM »
Parrot Jizz?    There are some questions that one does not really want to know the answer for...................

Morg! is all flustered now.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49556 on: November 14, 2018, 04:53:49 AM »
Yes I'm with you parrot jizz talk much preferred. That's a valid point you raise. So I wonder what Pete's angle is? Could she have lured him back to her side and told him to leak that information? She's told other people to leak things before so this is sort of her M.O. IMO.

If I remember correctly the wording he used to describe the way she fired him was “gleefully” or something like that so I am not sure that he would be back onside with her.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

pawpourri

• Drone Pilot
  • Throws of chaos
« Reply #49557 on: November 14, 2018, 04:54:55 AM »
She's using dowsing rods to find talent ;D

And coming up dry.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #49558 on: November 14, 2018, 04:55:46 AM »
Parrot Jizz?    There are some questions that one does not really want to know the answer for...................

@Moosie is the insider regarding her now infamous parrots. They also apparently style hair as well.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49559 on: November 14, 2018, 04:56:18 AM »

Awww! Morg!! <3