Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13128019 times)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #49650 on: November 14, 2018, 09:38:29 AM »
I gotta sleep. I'll catch up with you all later! Have a fun and good day!
>^~.~^<
Good Night Spookcat. See you tomorrow!

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #49651 on: November 14, 2018, 10:24:48 AM »
Brig and MvW are currently having an extended love fest.

But

Brig eventually turns on everyone she tries to catch in her web. Just a question of time now before she devours MvW.

But

MvW is one smart cookie... he is keeping brig as an ally for an extended run.. Going to visit her two summer away from now.

Love ALL...

But

hell of way to live..
chasing podcast/youtube/forum fame
MvW/Quitter is not the sharpest tack in the box. If it wasn't for Brig, Metron, username, the Jackster, and Grouper chain-posting, the place would be dead. Their logged-in participating user numbers are abysmal, sometimes in the single digits.

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #49652 on: November 14, 2018, 10:32:31 AM »
Im pretty sure that when Karen was on the Gabcast, she said that Art did not have an affair with Heather; that he loved Aryn too much to do that...that being said, we know Art and his swinging ways....
And dont forget, Ramona was the love of his life, and after she passed, he waited, what, 6 weeks before marrying Ayrin? Or was it 9?

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #49653 on: November 14, 2018, 10:40:41 AM »
I think Karen also said that Heather was absolutely in love with Art, so she may be projecting her “truth” in an unfortunate manner.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49654 on: November 14, 2018, 10:41:25 AM »
MvW/Quitter is not the sharpest tack in the box. If it wasn't for Brig, Metron, username, the Jackster, and Grouper chain-posting, the place would be dead. Their logged-in participating user numbers are abysmal, sometimes in the single digits.

I only miss Metron, he was a bad boy over here, but I hope he can come back one day.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #49655 on: November 14, 2018, 10:41:40 AM »
And dont forget, Ramona was the love of his life, and after she passed, he waited, what, 6 weeks before marrying Ayrin? Or was it 9?
Yup.
I am re-listening to this today. It's insightful. Now I know people have issues with her credibility but I do believe somewhere on bellgab they did an analysis of the handwriting (as much as us internet folks can) and the letter she got from Art was his handwriting. The newspaper clipping is pretty compelling too. While it's not directly related to Heater it does show a long standing history of Art's behavior with the ladies. Not to mention the delicious conversation regarding his swinging video dating service. Art was a devil. lol

JUAN

• Ellevated
« Reply #49656 on: November 14, 2018, 10:49:38 AM »
Art said, after marring Ayrin, that a man has needs.
Merry Christmas - Nice things, and posts, are nicer than nasty things.

MaxPower

• Drone Pilot
  • My favorite breed is Rescue
« Reply #49657 on: November 14, 2018, 10:53:54 AM »
I only miss Metron, he was a bad boy over here, but I hope he can come back one day.
+1 I didn't agree with everything Metron posted but for some reason he was very likable. I remember on the old board earlier in the year before the shutdown I even put in a nomination for Metron for "BellGabber Most Likely To Succeed 2018". It seems he has gotten a bit "out there" since leaving Ellgab though. I do wish him well. There will always be only one Metron  :)

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49658 on: November 14, 2018, 10:59:52 AM »
+1 I didn't agree with everything Metron posted but for some reason he was very likable. I remember on the old board earlier in the year before the shutdown I even put in a nomination for Metron for "BellGabber Most Likely To Succeed 2018". It seems he has gotten a bit "out there" since leaving Ellgab though. I do wish him well.

Agreed he could be a bit of a stinker, he’s wasted over there. But then he didn’t pay attention when Barthur told him to stop (and he was being an idiot at the time). Oh well!
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #49659 on: November 14, 2018, 11:12:47 AM »
Yup.
I am re-listening to this today. It's insightful. Now I know people have issues with her credibility but I do believe somewhere on bellgab they did an analysis of the handwriting (as much as us internet folks can) and the letter she got from Art was his handwriting. The newspaper clipping is pretty compelling too. While it's not directly related to Heater it does show a long standing history of Art's behavior with the ladies. Not to mention the delicious conversation regarding his swinging video dating service. Art was a devil. lol

See, that brings up another problem I have with this whole scenario:  nobody's saying Art was incapable, at least morally, but I like to think he learned something in the course of his wanderings.  Why would you go to the trouble of importing a dutiful, low-maintenance Asian wife (that's why guys do it, regardless of how they turn out) only to park a boatload of crazy right next door?

Richard Groyper

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellightened
  • Liquid Richard
« Reply #49660 on: November 14, 2018, 11:17:06 AM »
See, that brings up another problem I have with this whole scenario:  nobody's saying Art was incapable, at least morally, but I like to think he learned something in the course of his wanderings.  Why would you go to the trouble of importing a dutiful, low-maintenance Asian wife (that's why guys do it, regardless of how they turn out) only to park a boatload of crazy right next door?

because the crazy one was interested in radio, his true passion. i could be wrong though...

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #49661 on: November 14, 2018, 11:17:48 AM »

Airyn never worshiped him as the god of talk radio. I’m sure they were close but many of the subjects that Art liked to talk about would never have interested Airyn.  Weeber and Dannion could certainly talk these subjects but they were more like friends, not worshipers.

I could be wrong.
Are we having fun yet?

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #49662 on: November 14, 2018, 11:21:14 AM »
Maybe we have a 'he wants his cake and eat it to' scenario? Maybe he likes batshit crazy? Lots of people do. They like the thrill and excitement. Or maybe it's all they know. That's a whole other topic. But do I get it,  no I don't get it at all. Comparing the two makes zero sense. But really what about this whole thing makes any sense?I think if Heather were talented or Art hadn't moved her or had chosen someone different, or other varying factors none of us would care. But it's this whole cluster fuck of a disaster that makes me wonder how any of this came to be.

Edited: @Richard Groyper @GravitySucks you two honoring brig today? That's amusing.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49663 on: November 14, 2018, 11:22:48 AM »

I think she hid the cray cray for a while, at least to Art. Carl Richardson pretty much out and said last week that Art had begun to regret his decision to allow her to relocate/purchase the cuckshed and was trying to distance himself from her and her bucket of mental.

I do agree that I would imagine having someone pretty much worship him and his radio history would be very appealing to someone like Art, and something he wouldn’t get from Airyn.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #49664 on: November 14, 2018, 11:25:34 AM »
because the crazy one was interested in radio, his true passion. i could be wrong though...

So he decided he had to split his ideal-wife role into three:  Karen for mothering, Airyn for wifing, and Heather for flattery and intellectual stimulation oh god I can't even say that with a straight face