Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13129310 times)

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #49680 on: November 14, 2018, 12:24:12 PM »
It takes a firm hand on the reins.  I'm surprised he didn't have Heather change her name to Sharon or something so he could have a matched set.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Speaking of, I was amused to hear in the MITD aftershow last Friday that Art was known for insisting people answer his calls, exactly what people thought was so horrible about Hoagie.
Thanks for the advice.  ;) LMFAO on a matching set. Less confusion if you are yelling out names, only yell out the last part of the name loudly. I haven't listen to the show yet maybe I will listen on my way home.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #49681 on: November 14, 2018, 12:25:43 PM »
Time for our weekly episode of classic Craddock!
Amazing stuff. I wish Paul&Ella had a show....

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #49682 on: November 14, 2018, 12:28:16 PM »
It takes a firm hand on the reins.  I'm surprised he didn't have Heather change her name to Sharon or something so he could have a matched set.

Speaking of, I was amused to hear in the MITD aftershow last Friday that Art was known for insisting people answer his calls, exactly what people thought was so horrible about Hoagie.

So Hoadland is now the sanest of the group? The mind reels.

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #49683 on: November 14, 2018, 12:31:19 PM »
I think MV had it right with that Liberace movie he made us watch.  Remember he adopted him and wanted plastic surgery so he looked like his son?  I didn't really appreciate the subtlety until now.  But to be a true parallel, boyfriend would have to go on tour playing chopsticks over and over every night on the jeweled piano.
You want crazy listen to what DouglasDietrich claims about his lover, son, sex-worker he rescued, who turned into his daughter by surgery and what he did to his grandpa when he was a boy. So he claims- but simply claiming that kind of stuff is almost as bad because thoughts such as that are a sign of crazy.

K_Dubb

• Elluminati
« Reply #49684 on: November 14, 2018, 12:40:30 PM »
You want crazy listen to what DouglasDietrich claims about his lover, son, sex-worker he rescued, who turned into his daughter by surgery and what he did to his grandpa when he was a boy. So he claims- but simply claiming that kind of stuff is almost as bad because thoughts such as that are a sign of crazy.

Haha I have been warned to steer clear of Mr. Dietrich.  As if poets must not plumb the depths of human nature.  One of these days I will get my waders out.

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #49685 on: November 14, 2018, 12:47:53 PM »
Haha I have been warned to steer clear of Mr. Dietrich.  As if poets must not plumb the depths of human nature.  One of these days I will get my waders out.

Full face shield highly recommended.
Are we having fun yet?

Dyna-X

• Ellightened
« Reply #49686 on: November 14, 2018, 01:29:00 PM »
I'm exhausted thinking about three women at once.
Polka dot suggests amino acids to restore youthful energy. I have faith that you could do more than think about three women  ;D

BartIsGod

• Drone Pilot
« Reply #49687 on: November 14, 2018, 01:29:26 PM »
Art said, after marring Ayrin, that a man has needs.
I voiced amazement at Arts "hasty marriage" to Airyn on (B)ellgab, and someone told about a 70 something  relative of theirs, who married quickly after the death of his wife, indicating how a man of that age needs the comfort of a partner, (my words), and "what's Art gonna do, "date" her first"?. Okay, I guess, but......geez.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49688 on: November 14, 2018, 01:50:39 PM »
Still listening to the Lucus show ... Heather just said something happened to her that she will never ever talk about ... sounds so reserved for her!

Yeh well, I give it two weeks maximum till she tells it... to try to reel her listeners back in as the show continues sinking...
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Bluejay

• Gif Ninja
  • Ellevated
  • West of the Rockies
« Reply #49689 on: November 14, 2018, 01:51:09 PM »

My favorite commercial from the early 70’s!  That cat’s name was Larue. 
Praise +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49690 on: November 14, 2018, 01:52:21 PM »
I like your pretty troll.

Yes, excellent. Was your troll on that hilarious train with us?  ;)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49691 on: November 14, 2018, 01:53:36 PM »
Maybe your husband would enjoy a subscription for Christmas this year!

HO HO HO

What a wildly clever idea, anniem! Way to go! Dynamo?  ;D

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49692 on: November 14, 2018, 01:56:25 PM »
Art seems like the kind of guy who'd make it known to his buddies - in a "guy talk" kind of way. I could be wrong, but it fits to me that if something were going on with Heather that Pete would know and Karen wouldn't.

Good point, Fancy! +1

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49693 on: November 14, 2018, 01:58:04 PM »
I don't think you'll need it. Bart has had that discussion before..
Yes, the wise and mighty Bart has specific criteria for what Tater would have to do to be made HOF. I don't think Tater'll do it... it has to be earned per Bart's criteria.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #49694 on: November 14, 2018, 01:58:09 PM »
Is Lasha trying to imply Art listened to her show and sent her fan mail