Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13129178 times)

albrecht

• Ellightened
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #49725 on: November 14, 2018, 04:47:12 PM »
I’m just gonna post this here so I don’t have to expend incredible amounts of energy following other threads. ‘Cause it’s kinda funny. So, sue me!

Haha, clever and well done and that fits. I was even thinking of some people at BG and Ellgab, including me, when I watched and laughed.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
« Reply #49726 on: November 14, 2018, 04:50:00 PM »
I’m just gonna post this here so I don’t have to expend incredible amounts of energy following other threads. ‘Cause it’s kinda funny. So, sue me!

HaHaHa, wait a minute had to pee the dog and heaters cat for @Jedimiller,  HAHAHHAHAH!!!! Now I got to go pee myself. Oh bloody hell! I almost peed me fish & chips!

Think this falls under a magic music license? F’ck it! You win the post of the week!

Disclaimer - Or at least until Bart wakes up and pees heaters cat!

Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #49727 on: November 14, 2018, 05:00:20 PM »
Polka dot suggests amino acids to restore youthful energy. I have faith that you could do more than think about three women  ;D
Lmao Gos love ya Dyna. Lol. Plus 1

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #49728 on: November 14, 2018, 05:00:46 PM »
You want crazy listen to what DouglasDietrich claims about his lover, son, sex-worker he rescued, who turned into his daughter by surgery and what he did to his grandpa when he was a boy. So he claims- but simply claiming that kind of stuff is almost as bad because thoughts such as that are a sign of crazy.

You have it wrong.  The sex-worker was a genetic female when Dietrich was having sexual relations with her.   Then she eyed some Silicon Valley mogul and turned herself into a guy as that is what the mogul was into (Only wanting to hammer guys that used to be girls has to be a rather narrow fetish).   In any event, it was done and he (that used to be a she) got her man.  After which, Dietrich adopted him as a son.  Which seemed to have failed overall because the the son that is Sugar Daddied by the mogul, does not seem to trickle any sugar down to Dietrich.   Which is why after Dietrich brow beats his audience with racial slurs and hate, he will then ask for donations.  Which he seems to get plenty of as he lives on Russian Hill in San Francisco which has to be a stretch for a guy on disability - even with rent control.

The whole thing is very weird and a gentle soul like @K_Dubb has no business entering that dark world.    Heater crazy is Rookie League crazy.   Dietrich is in The Show.

Aquarius

• Ellevated
  • Why? Why not?
« Reply #49729 on: November 14, 2018, 05:00:47 PM »

Oh, I loved this, thank you for posting it! Just perfect... and of course my opinion matters (heh heh...not!)  8)
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese proverb

GravitySucks

• Hall Of Famer!
  • Ellevated
  • Backup assistant deputy administrator in training
« Reply #49730 on: November 14, 2018, 05:03:56 PM »
Still listening to the Lucus show ... Heather just said something happened to her that she will never ever talk about ... sounds so reserved for her!

That’s exactly what she said about her abduction story that she tood to anyone and everyone that she had a six hour conversation with. And told it differently each time. Turnes out when she alsays “I’ve never told anyone this before” she can coaim she is telling the truth because the story changes every time she tells it.
Are we having fun yet?

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #49732 on: November 14, 2018, 05:09:11 PM »
You have it wrong.  The sex-worker was a genetic female when Dietrich was having sexual relations with her.   Then she eyed some Silicon Valley mogul and turned herself into a guy as that is what the mogul was into (Only wanting to hammer guys that used to be girls has to be a rather narrow fetish).   In any event, it was done and he (that used to be a she) got her man.  After which, Dietrich adopted him as a son.  Which seemed to have failed overall because the the son that is Sugar Daddied by the mogul, does not seem to trickle any sugar down to Dietrich.   Which is why after Dietrich brow beats his audience with racial slurs and hate, he will then ask for donations.  Which he seems to get plenty of as he lives on Russian Hill in San Francisco which has to be a stretch for a guy on disability - even with rent control.

The whole thing is very weird and a gentle soul like @K_Dubb has no business entering that dark world.    Heater crazy is Rookie League crazy.   Dietrich is in The Show.

It is hard to keep DD stuff straight, excuse the pun. Thanks for clarifying. Was this also the person who had a birthday a few months ago and DD had to "vet" the party audience and work some kind of secret security detail for her/him?  Somehow DD living situation reminds me of "The Grifters" or some movie with a tenant who wouldn't move out and scams people etc.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #49733 on: November 14, 2018, 05:09:56 PM »
I +1 people all the time. I just don’t tell them.

It’s my dirty little secret shhh!

Walks_At_Night

• Hall Of Famer, Morg!
  • Ellevated
  • Morg!
« Reply #49734 on: November 14, 2018, 05:15:49 PM »
It is hard to keep DD stuff straight, excuse the pun. Thanks for clarifying. Was this also the person who had a birthday a few months ago and DD had to "vet" the party audience and work some kind of secret security detail for her/him?  Somehow DD living situation reminds me of "The Grifters" or some movie with a tenant who wouldn't move out and scams people etc.

Agreed.   You were dead on with the Grandfather and the munchitation situation and I *think* you are correct on the mogul being the one that
had the birthday with Dietrich needing to ensure that there was no assassin lurking in the party goers.

BTW - the man himself is live.   Having a bitch of an audio problem tonight.  Sounds like he is at the bottom of a well.

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #49735 on: November 14, 2018, 05:30:07 PM »
I’ve only heard about these. Have you watched rub a dub dub @Jedimiller in the tub videos?

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #49736 on: November 14, 2018, 05:34:39 PM »

Thanks for posting this @Lowbot !

albrecht

• Ellightened
« Reply #49737 on: November 14, 2018, 05:36:08 PM »
Agreed.   You were dead on with the Grandfather and the munchitation situation and I *think* you are correct on the mogul being the one that
had the birthday with Dietrich needing to ensure that there was no assassin lurking in the party goers.

BTW - the man himself is live.   Having a bitch of an audio problem tonight.  Sounds like he is at the bottom of a well.

Talking about flushing turds using a bucket of water in his sleep....yep the DD we know.

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
« Reply #49738 on: November 14, 2018, 05:37:31 PM »

If that’s Coors light he’s drinking then someone set up a #GoGriftMe page now so we can all chip in for a better six pack!

I don’t see anyone else posting pics of themselves in the tub knocking back a cold one. Cough up a buck you cheap F^#%’s!