Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13130256 times)

Ghost BEP

• Ghosted
  • Ellightened
  • It’s my Woo Show and Jim can cry if he wants to.
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #49935 on: November 15, 2018, 04:35:17 AM »
No wonder you're a producer in the paranormal world! How did you know I just had a personal-size ROUND pizza cut in TRIANGLES? And it was really good, too! You are obviously very psychic!  ;D

I’ve also been none to pull a rabbit out of my hat here and there too!

#RoundPizza
#TriangleSlices
#SayNoToSquare
#SorryGravity
Be wary of phony kleptos with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
  • Don’t tell me if anyone dies, k?
« Reply #49936 on: November 15, 2018, 04:38:59 AM »
Heater wants people to vote for Kaku’s book to get an award....

No doubt a last ditch attempt to get him back on the show since he has recently refused to go back on there... amongst other high profile people in the field...
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #49937 on: November 15, 2018, 04:42:19 AM »
A lot of the time he is shouty mumbo jumbo, but I appreciate he takes the time to understand the subject. Occasionally he pulls an amazing show out of his hat. His Sunspot show was fabulous apart from the unfortunate Hoagland comments (which he should have dealt with on the spot imo).

That’s not to say I don’t enjoy the mumbo jumbo .. you have to have a high tolerance for woo to listen to this genre...

LOL, I get you.

Over the past few weeks I've been listening to most of his shows, and they all had a sense of believability to them. Toward the end of last week, I began feeling a sense of skepticism with some of the things he was saying, but only subconsciously.

I think it was on the Response Events show that a caller phoned in and began berating him about being a closet Mormon - which was lame - that threw me off my state of suspended disbelief, and got me listening with a more pragmatic ear. I was sad, because it kind've took the magic away for a bit.

Following this, I came across the Darker Shadows show, and Clyde was doing what I felt was a decent job of setting the table, which fell to the wayside when he introduced his guest Nick Redfern and had gotten a key detail incorrect. The interview started off on the wrong foot, and it ruined it for me again.

I like Clyde's monologuing best, because you can sort of buy it ... and I feel guests and callers, although a good addition at times, can take the show in unexpected detours that undermine the element of enchantment he delivers.
not well-liked, but right

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49938 on: November 15, 2018, 04:47:00 AM »
LOL, I get you.

Over the past few weeks I've been listening to most of his shows, and they all had a sense of believability to them. Toward the end of last week, I began feeling a sense of skepticism with some of the things he was saying, but only subconsciously.

I think it was on the Response Events show that a caller phoned in and began berating him about being a closet Mormon - which was lame - that threw me off my state of suspended disbelief, and got me listening with a more pragmatic ear. I was sad, because it kind've took the magic away for a bit.

Following this, I came across the Darker Shadows show, and Clyde was doing what I felt was a decent job of setting the table, which fell to the wayside when he introduced his guest Nick Redfern and has gotten a key detail incorrect. The interview started off on the wrong foot, and it ruined it for me again.

I like Clyde's monologuing best, because you can sort of buy it ... and I feel guests and callers, although a good addition at times, can take the show in unexpected detours that undermine the element of enchantment he delivers.

He was originally an actor, you know he was the voice of the toxic avenger? He knows how to pitch things, and yes he does a very good monologue. He gets very arsey with his Facebook comments as well which is always good fun.

Sometimes his guests wind me up, he does seem to have distanced himself form Jimmy Church lately, which is probably a good thing.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #49939 on: November 15, 2018, 04:55:10 AM »
He was originally an actor, you know he was the voice of the toxic avenger? He knows how to pitch things, and yes he does a very good monologue. He gets very arsey with his Facebook comments as well which is always good fun.

Sometimes his guests wind me up, he does seem to have distanced himself form Jimmy Church lately, which is probably a good thing.

I heard him make mention that he was the voice of the toxic avenger. I like how he gets prissy about criticism - it is rather amusing! I wonder the source of the beef between he and Mr. Church is!

DynamoHum

• Hall Of Famer
  • Ellevated
« Reply #49940 on: November 15, 2018, 05:10:16 AM »
I heard him make mention that he was the voice of the toxic avenger. I like how he gets prissy about criticism - it is rather amusing! I wonder the source of the beef between he and Mr. Church is!

Corey and his blue chickens I would imagine.
Give pees a chance.

Hi Metron <3

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #49941 on: November 15, 2018, 05:13:37 AM »
I’m just gonna post this here so I don’t have to expend incredible amounts of energy following other threads. ‘Cause it’s kinda funny. So, sue me!

This is VERY funny.  1+

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #49942 on: November 15, 2018, 05:20:17 AM »
Ah, ok then, sleep is coming and snarks will have to wait till tomorrow! Sweet dreams! <g>

Thanks! I slept well

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #49943 on: November 15, 2018, 05:22:24 AM »
Feathers upcoming guest:
Jeff Krause is the State Director of MUFON Southern California, the State Section Director of MUFON Tri-County, a member of the MUFON STAR Team, a MUFON Field Investigator, and sits on the Board of Directors for MUFON Los Angeles. Jeff Krause has also investigated many fascinating cases, the most notable The San Luis Obispo UFO, and the Encounter At Edwards, articles about which can be found on the UFO Digest website. Author of the blog, The Field Investigator’s Tool Box, Jeff Krause is currently working on two books, The Field Investigator’s Tool Box: Vol. 1, and The SLO UFO, and was recently a member of the experts panel for the movie Occupants, directed by Russell Emanuel, at the first inaugural Alien Con in Santa Rosa, California. Jeff Krause is the official expert on parallel universes, parallel dimensions, and quantum theory for Team Occupants, which just got the green light for Occupants 2, and he is also drawn in the comic book tie-in to the movie.

From his MitD bio on March 16th of this year:
Jeff Krause is the State Director of MUFON Southern California, the State Section Director of MUFON Tri-County, a member of the MUFON STAR Team, a MUFON Field Investigator, and a member of the Board of Directors for MUFON Los Angeles. Jeff has also investigated many fascinating cases; the most notable being the “SLO UFO” of San Luis Obispo and the “Encounter at Edwards”; articles about which can be found on the UFO Digest website. Author of the blog, “The Field Investigator’s Tool Box”, Jeff is currently working on two books, The Field Investigator’s Tool Box: Vol. 1, and The SLO UFO. Krause recently served as a member on the experts panel for the movie “Occupants”, directed by Russell Emanuel, at the first inaugural “Alien Con” in Santa Rosa, California. Jeff Krause is the official expert on parallel universes, parallel dimensions, and quantum theory for EAM Occupants.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #49944 on: November 15, 2018, 05:30:16 AM »
Corey and his blue chickens I would imagine.

LMFAO

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #49945 on: November 15, 2018, 05:30:47 AM »
Is Lasha trying to imply Art listened to her show and sent her fan mail
I am confused by all of this. No way in hell Art was listening to her show. I call bullshit. Is she adapting to the Art is Heather's father thing? Why else suggest she should play it on Father's Day. This is levels of fucked up I am not prepared to deal with.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #49946 on: November 15, 2018, 05:33:24 AM »
I am confused by all of this. No way in hell Art was listening to her show. I call bullshit. Is she adapting to the Art is Heather's father thing? Why else suggest she should play it on Father's Day. This is levels of fucked up I am not prepared to deal with.

Lashes plays her own game while trying to put on the illusion that she's going along with feathers game. Keep in mind, lashes is in it for herself only.
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #49947 on: November 15, 2018, 05:33:30 AM »
That wouldn't have happened there.  I miss Jerry

Me too

anniem

• Ellevated
« Reply #49948 on: November 15, 2018, 05:35:27 AM »
Pete Sears told me a story about when all his road cases were stolen from his driveway...  They were all Jerry's...

Ripple is my favorite

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #49949 on: November 15, 2018, 05:40:20 AM »
Lashes plays her own game while trying to put on the illusion that she's going along with feathers game. Keep in mind, lashes is in it for herself only.
Yes of course. I believe she got booted from the inner circle awhile back but maybe she was never in it. Remember those wild claims about being on the phone with Heater for the copyrighting of MITD?
I STILL want to know what happened to her wife.