Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13128238 times)

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #50220 on: November 16, 2018, 04:31:39 AM »
You don’t know me from a hill of beans, and we’ve had our differences DH, but I’ll make whatever nincompoop that’s giving you a hard time make him wish he were never born. Just say.

Hi Azzerae, you're sweet.. you are one of the few that actually defend people, not attack and hurt them. i shouldn't be here but wanted to thank you

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #50221 on: November 16, 2018, 04:33:11 AM »
So our little friend MindDazzle unblocked me so they could make sure I saw this. They also miraculously got 2k followers.

I have an idea who this is. They need to stop it.

https://twitter.com/minddazzle/status/1063390336746233859?s=21

Edit: they deleted it. They should know I screenshot everything.

it's awful to be attacked and hurt anywhere but people on the internet can do it. lie,  make up stories about you, love to make you feel like garbage, make fun of your looks, hide behind their phony avatars, pretend they have friends they don't know,  hurt you, your family, whatever they want and twist any situation around to what  they want and if people like them and not you, they won't believe you not matter what you say or what the real truth is or if it does not even concern them..then they have a fun time still claiming you were wrong..

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #50222 on: November 16, 2018, 04:35:26 AM »

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #50223 on: November 16, 2018, 04:36:22 AM »
All this over a stupid podcast. I'm so sorry DH.

yes, it is pitiful,

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #50224 on: November 16, 2018, 04:39:37 AM »
Just came to praise Azzarae.. i'll let the door kick me on the way out.. You have been the nastiest bunch of people except for a few,  i have come across since grade school..You believed a liar.. you attacked me and hurt me.. you are a disgusting bunch.. i hope it all comes back to you in spades.. TW

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #50225 on: November 16, 2018, 04:42:25 AM »
Hi Azzerae, you're sweet.. you are one of the few that actually defend people, not attack and hurt them. i shouldn't be here but wanted to thank you

Aww so are you. Sweet that is.

it's awful to be attacked and hurt anywhere but people on the internet can do it. lie,  make up stories about you, love to make you feel like garbage, make fun of your looks, hide behind their phony avatars, pretend they have friends they don't know,  hurt you, your family, whatever they want and twist any situation around to what  they want and if people like them and not you, they have a fun time..   ;)

Well I don’t use a real avatar, but unfortunately you gotta be so careful with the psychos out there!

And @ponyboysunset is correct - all this type of thing over a podcast. Granted some of the stuff does go a little far, but everyone should be free to express themselves.
not well-liked, but right

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #50226 on: November 16, 2018, 04:47:14 AM »
Apparently the coward backpedalled.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #50227 on: November 16, 2018, 04:51:15 AM »
Aww so are you. Sweet that is.

Well I don’t use a real avatar, but unfortunately you gotta be so careful with the psychos out there!

And @ponyboysunset is correct - all this type of thing over a podcast. Granted some of the stuff does go a little far, but everyone should be free to express themselves.
Good to see you posting here.
My line is telling people to die. That's just messed up. Everyone has their line as well. I just don't get why people get so upset about others having a different opinion than their own. Is Heather really worth telling someone to stop breathing? Or anyone for that matter?

Bobs Your Uncle

• Ellightened
  • "It is your birthday"
« Reply #50228 on: November 16, 2018, 04:58:05 AM »
Thank you Bobs. I'm really glad you are back. Seemed like a long time away.

Thanks Annie!

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #50229 on: November 16, 2018, 04:59:51 AM »
Good to see you posting here.
My line is telling people to die. That's just messed up. Everyone has their line as well. I just don't get why people get so upset about others having a different opinion than their own. Is Heather really worth telling someone to stop breathing? Or anyone for that matter?

Please forgive anything I did to turn you off me till now, it wasn’t on purpose.

Nobody should be told to stop breathing, and differences of opinion are a thing of beauty. No one should be doxxed either, under almost any circumstance - no matter how much individuals dislike one another.

But they’ll get their comeuppance!

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #50230 on: November 16, 2018, 05:04:42 AM »
Please forgive anything I did to turn you off me till now, it wasn’t on purpose.

Nobody should be told to stop breathing, and differences of opinion are a thing of beauty. No one should be doxxed either, under almost any circumstance - no matter how much individuals dislike one another.

But they’ll get their comeuppance!
I agree with that. I thought it was very wrong when Vara did it to MV and I think it is wrong to do it to anyone.

Edited: I remember you from bellgab. I think it's great people have two places to post in if they wish. I wish the ones that only post over there well and hope they are having a good time. I don't wish harm on anyone.

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
« Reply #50231 on: November 16, 2018, 05:08:29 AM »
I agree with that. I thought it was very wrong when Vara did it to MV and I think it is wrong to do it to anyone.

Edited: I remember you from bellgab. I think it's great people have two places to post in if they wish.

PBS @ponyboysunset  is very sanctimonious but do you see how she ignores me on  the board but sends me nice pm's to "take a break"  ?  This is a sick place. carrying on over some dumb podcaster with 500 listeners, hurting people.. I have been lied about  and been chased off by their favorite spookycat and her nazi alt right crazy friend, groyper.. They seemingly don't mind mingling with racists (oh but he's not).. they deny what's right in front of them and nothing will change that in their pea like brains.. I can't have a different opinion than right wing crazies on these boards.. sail away silver moon

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #50232 on: November 16, 2018, 05:12:14 AM »
PBS is very sanctimonious but do you see how she ignores me on  the board but sends me nice pm's to "take a break"  ?  This is a sick place. carrying on over some dumb podcaster with 500 listeners, hurting people.. I have been lied about and nothing will change that in their pea like brains.. I can't have a different opinion than right wing crazies on these boards.. sail away silver moon
I responded to you here and only recommended that you take a break for you because the board seems to upset you so much. I wish you well and sincerely hope you find peace.

If reading our opinions about Heather upsets you this badly again I suggest you take a break.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #50233 on: November 16, 2018, 05:13:37 AM »

Edited: I remember you from bellgab. I think it's great people have two places to post in if they wish.

I don’t recall exactly what happened with MV vs MV.

I have had some dismissive things to say about you the past week or so, but it’s only because you always seemed like such an upbeat type, and I thought some of the ragging on Heather was uncharacteristic from that.

Anyway, I’m being a busybody. Sorry! I complimented you many a time in PMs after GabCasts.

I agree with you about BellGab and EllGab, but didn’t quite get it at first. When the right wing gets a bit too much, it’s nice to come here for a bit of a gentler going over.

There are some assholes at both places though. But they know who they are. Or wait, if they knew who they were - maybe they would be assholes!

Anyway PEACE

Pizzapunch

• Ellightened
« Reply #50234 on: November 16, 2018, 05:17:41 AM »
All this over a stupid podcast. I'm so sorry DH.
Any screen shots? What did I miss the post has been deleted..... Never mind I found it thanks!   Give em hell tonight