Author Topic: The Kingdom of Nyet with Heather Wade  (Read 13127692 times)

tootsie_wootsy

• Nursery Resident
  • Ellightened
  • Fuck off, this is not a place to be sweet
Re: The Kingdom of Drama without Heather Wade
« Reply #50235 on: November 16, 2018, 05:17:54 AM »
I responded to you here and only recommended that you take a break for you because the board seems to upset you so much. I wish you well and sincerely hope you find peace.

If reading our opinions about Heather upsets you this badly again I suggest you take a break.

no, it's the lies people believe about me.. how spookycat and  groyper, the racist alt right crazy, twisted everything and everyone against me. and sick jackasses like sean love to attack me.when they don't even know me.. I pm'd  you and told you the truth... This place and the other one are both garbage @ponyboysunset  bye

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
  • Just your average otter
« Reply #50236 on: November 16, 2018, 05:18:45 AM »
I don’t recall exactly what happened with MV vs MV.

I have had some dismissive things to say about you the past week or so, but it’s only because you always seemed like such an upbeat type, and I thought some of the ragging on Heather was uncharacteristic from that.

Anyway, I’m being a busybody. Sorry! I complimented you many a time in PMs after GabCasts.

I agree with you about BellGab and EllGab, but didn’t quite get it at first. When the right wing gets a bit too much, it’s nice to come here for a bit of a gentler going over.

There are some assholes at both places though. But they know who they are. Or wait, if they knew who they were - maybe they would be assholes!

Anyway PEACE
I understand. No worries. I always appreciated the compliments. IMO we all can be assholes at times as well.
Vara doxxed MV because he thought he was Bart. There's a youtube video of it somewhere.
As far as raging on Heather I have been doing it a long time. LOL. Since she took over for Art on bellgab. Overall I don't wish her any harm either it's more of a morbid curiosity as to how this whole thing came together.
At any rate it's good to see more people posting here. Differing opinions often cause us to look at things in a way we might not normally.

AngiefromNJ

• Filthy Animal
  • Elluminati
  • I AM THE NEW HALLIE
« Reply #50237 on: November 16, 2018, 05:27:38 AM »
So who else is on the east coast and going to nap to hear Dynamo call Heather tonight? Lol
Good Morning All! It’s Friday!
I am going to be listening !

MAX

• Elluminati
« Reply #50238 on: November 16, 2018, 05:34:41 AM »
If he did I’d personally pay the groomer to wash the cat. Jedi would make elite HOF status. If the cat bites him on the wiener during the process both will win an all expenses paid trip to the vet for shots and triple platinum HOF.

Nothing there to bite.

Azzerae

• Nursery Resident
  • KNYE
« Reply #50239 on: November 16, 2018, 05:41:34 AM »
I understand. No worries. I always appreciated the compliments. IMO we all can be assholes at times as well.
Vara doxxed MV because he thought he was Bart. There's a youtube video of it somewhere.
As far as raging on Heather I have been doing it a long time. LOL. Since she took over for Art on bellgab. Overall I don't wish her any harm either it's more of a morbid curiosity as to how this whole thing came together.
At any rate it's good to see more people posting here. Differing opinions often cause us to look at things in a way we might not normally.

Oh yes, now I remember! I watched Vara’s whole shpiel that time, but didn’t get through the whole thing.

Hehe, PBS yeah you sure do go for it when you discuss Heather. It’s good that you don’t wish her any harm.

There’s a general consensus out there that EG doesn’t like differing opinions. All this stuff is getting so complicated!
not well-liked, but right

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #50240 on: November 16, 2018, 05:54:09 AM »
Oh yes, now I remember! I watched Vara’s whole shpiel that time, but didn’t get through the whole thing.

Hehe, PBS yeah you sure do go for it when you discuss Heather. It’s good that you don’t wish her any harm.

There’s a general consensus out there that EG doesn’t like differing opinions. All this stuff is getting so complicated!
It gets complicated especially for those of you who post on both boards. I think some people here don't like differing opinions while others love going at it over topics. I don't mix it up politically with anyone because it's not worth my time. If I had to label myself anything it would be libertarian but even that doesn't fit really.I think it's great that there is now somewhere for everyone. 

I think the old country (as DH calls it) changed a lot when the board went mainly politics. Many left leaning people chose to stop posting. That was their choice. So the board went in another direction. I think when MV closed it that upset some people. I think both sides like their opinions to be similar. But what do I know. LOL

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
  • Please forgive me, I was raised by wolves.
« Reply #50241 on: November 16, 2018, 06:01:06 AM »
Morning!
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
            When she was good,
            She was very good indeed,
But when she was bad she was horrid.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
  • I'm not an actual cat...or am I?!
« Reply #50242 on: November 16, 2018, 06:04:52 AM »
Morning!

Morning PolkaDot, how are you?
Time spent with cats is never wasted.

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #50243 on: November 16, 2018, 06:07:59 AM »
Morning!
Good Morning!
More snow. I really should have stayed in my tent and not ventured to work. LOL. I have a tent over my bed in case you missed that because I rent my friend's basement and it gets really cold during the winter with the cinder block walls.

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50244 on: November 16, 2018, 06:08:21 AM »
I am going to be listening !

Hi, Angie! How are you feeling?

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50245 on: November 16, 2018, 06:13:36 AM »
Good Morning!
More snow. I really should have stayed in my tent and not ventured to work. LOL. I have a tent over my bed in case you missed that because I rent my friend's basement and it gets really cold during the winter with the cinder block walls.

@ponyboysunset is this you?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50246 on: November 16, 2018, 06:17:54 AM »
Morning PolkaDot, how are you?
It's a bit early to tell, but good I think! How are you?
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

PolkaDot

• Sass Machine
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50247 on: November 16, 2018, 06:20:10 AM »
Good Morning!

I do remember you talking about your tent. That's a pretty great idea.
It's supposed to be sunny here and in the 50s! Maybe snow tomorrow. I like the snow though.
Stay warm!
There was a little girl,
            Who had a little curl,
            When she was good,

Spookcat

• Proud Cat Lady
  • Ellevated
« Reply #50248 on: November 16, 2018, 06:21:49 AM »
It's a bit early to tell, but good I think! How are you?

I'm alright. >^~.~^<

ponyboysunset

• Elluminati
« Reply #50249 on: November 16, 2018, 06:22:34 AM »
@ponyboysunset is this you?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Busted!
Good Morning Spookcat!